The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! Not your fault but I didn't get to the comforter. I saw the death
shots I had been avoiding thinking I could just go through quickly. It did not
make a difference. The nightmares tonight will be bad I can tell
I might need to watch some Disney before bed or something

Hugs... I couldn't scroll through them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may have been so smitten with her he thought she was the one. Then she turned into a jealous psycho and that ended that.
Probably, but IMO, I think TA's friends seem to have been way too far into his business and seems all his friends put him on a high pedestal and he probably cared a lot about their opinions and did not want to disappoint them by continuing to date JA. TA might have well thought she was the one but might have broken up with her due to peer pressure. ??

So Jodi's defense.. what do you think they
have besides the doc?

I haven't a clue. Can't even imagine. Really curious how their going to explain the knife and gun at her fingertips. Dying to hear excuse how she suffered no injuries in this battle for her life.

Lack of injuries to her

He may have been so smitten with her he thought she was the one. Then she turned into a jealous psycho and that ended that.

That's what I have thought. You know that super attracted to, love is blind for the 1st 3 to 4 months. Then one day he saw something in her that turned him off, but probably tried to ignore it. Then more happened, then more. At a point he couldn't deny that she wasnt ok, something was creepy. The rest is history.
Imo

Ugh! Not your fault but I didn't get to the comforter. I saw the death
shots I had been avoiding thinking I could just go through quickly. It did not
make a difference. The nightmares tonight will be bad I can tell
I might need to watch some Disney before bed or something

sorry - but the bed is stripped clean w/ just the down comforter - then in the washer - it says that where all the bedding is along w/ the camera

The sheets in the dryer were white. JA describes in her statement that his comforter was brown and then she talks about the duvet which is white. In the crime scene photos of the bedroom it appears the duvet is in a heap on the bed with the bed pillows on the floor.

JA also stated she would help him put the comforter inside the duvet "because it took two people to do it". So they are lying on the comforter when the pictures are being taken. I do not think they were sexually active at that time as she claims. I do not see TA wanting to mess up his comforter if he took the trouble to by a duvet to protect it in the first place. It just seems a little off to me. What I do believe is they were not having sex at that time because of the fact he did not remove the comforter. jmo

No, in the dryer were a duvet cover, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillow cases and shams, all of which were brown. Also in the dryer were a pair of sweatpants and a towel. This is per heather Connor's testimony on day 2.

I think the theory that the linens were laundered after sex while TA was alive is brilliant and explains a lot (Jodi didn't have time to wait around for 2 loads in the washer).

Oh, Shanna Hogan on DrD said Jodi may have quit school because of some guy, but that's something she heard. The point the panel of experts is that we only have these bits and pieces of Jodi's history and none of it seems to indicate she'd turn out to be a throat slasher.

No, in the dryer were a duvet cover, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillow cases and shams, all of which were brown. Also in the dryer were a pair of sweatpants and a towel. This is per heather Connor's testimony on day 2.

I think the theory that the linens were laundered after sex while TA was alive is brilliant and explains a lot (Jodi didn't have time to wait around for 2 loads in the washer).

well technically she would just have to be there for one wash - she could leave the washer and dryer running - its not like she was worried it would cause a house fire

Good evening.

I just wanted to share before I hit the hay that I did think about attempting to sit down in my tub/shower while taking my shower earlier but I really thought better of it as I did have to get in to work and wasn't sure I'd get up without pulling a muscle. But I'm sure that says more about my fitness than anything. :blushing: I did turn my face to the water though while I was rinsing off my facial cleanser and thought if I took a breath while doing that I might accidentally waterboard myself.

:truce:

No need to respond...just thought I'd share. :please:

And with that, so ends The Great Shower Sitting Debate of 2013. I think. I raised my white flag above. If any of those talking heads this week bring up that subject in any way shape or form, I do think I'll have a :moo:

I haven't a clue. Can't even imagine. Really curious how their going to explain the knife and gun at her fingertips. Dying to hear excuse how she suffered no injuries in this battle for her life.

Lack of injuries to her

I think they are going to claim the knife was close because
he supposedly used it to cut the rope to tie Jodi up
for sex play but the gun is a mystery to me.

I think they are honestly just trying to throw in enough doubt
to make the jury consider not giving her death ( good luck).

I get the impression they are going to try to use
traits of abusers and abused to make Jodi look
that way because there isn't physical evidence
of abuse. If I remember correctly, in opening
she said something like emotional abuse is also domestic
violence. So they may try a " he hurt my feelings and that's abuse" defense

Heaven forbid that set a president

Heading to bed ...goodnight everyone:)

Still amazed @ the theory Travis stripped the bed and started the laundry Fantastic stuff!

Oh, Shanna Hogan on DrD said Jodi may have quit school because of some guy, but that's something she heard. The point the panel of experts is that we only have these bits and pieces of Jodi's history and none of it seems to indicate she'd turn out to be a throat slasher.

If she quit school for a guy that's more compelling to me than the bat.
It might ( assuming you believe it) set a pattern
of putting her hunt for a man first.

I never thought there was really a friend in LA either. She just said that to give her a reason for driving so far south where the highway heads directly East to Mesa.

Has this supposed "friend" come forward in any way shape or form?

Good point. That stuff stains! I mean it would stain sheets, too, but those are easier to wash than a comforter and also if the stains don't come out, sheets are covered.

Or so I have heard. :innocent:

I still think they had some sex.

Here we go, but who still uses KY? :twocents: note: that is rhetorical! I am surprised that the younger generation even knows of that brand! And where are these photos on threads as I am a late comer to the party, and guess I will start on the 28th viewing the trial. Assume televised on InSession? Is it being replayed daily during break, and why the break? TIA

I just think he was the kind of guy that wanted to believe the best about people.

He may have had a niggling fear that Jodi might do something at the next level of crazy, but like most of us, he probably didn't REALLY think it would go there.

True story: 20+ years ago when Mr. Knot and I were dating (the first time around-we broke up and reunited and got married two years ago, lol), I was at his apartment one night, ya know, nekkid, and we heard this loud sound from the living room.

Turns out it was his ex gf, prying open the window with a tire iron! She was halfway in the window when the future Mr. Knot went to check and she ran to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and tried to lunge at him, and then at me, cowered under the covers.

He was able to calm her down, she left, and neither of us ever thought about calling police. Mostly because we felt kind of sorry for her and knew she was a "little off". And we knew she didn't take well the breakup which happened many months prior. And we were really young and naive and I didn't read WS back then!!!

All that to say, Travis may have felt some responsibility, whether right or wrong, for her cray cray and maybe he just thought with time she would stop it.

Wow, that's really interesting. I think Travis thought, most likely because their paths kept crossing in religion and work, that he could control the situation with her. I wonder if anyone ever sat down with him seriously and suggested a restraining order.

During the Interrogation, Jodi was describing how she and Travis became involved. Jodi uses the words ". . .and it became Official." What was official? At some point, something became official in Jodi's mind.

During the Interrogation, Jodi was describing how she and Travis became involved. Jodi uses the words ". . .and it became Official." What was official? At some point, something became official in Jodi's mind.

I think she ment it became ( supposed to be) exclusive at such time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member