Casey's appeal on the 4 charges of lying to police

Good! Now maybe Zenaida, Tim and Roy Kronk can get some justice..
:great:

So now it's a matter of public record...she's a liar!

I think it would depend on whether or not her attorneys on the Appeal, Mason and Fryer, would be willing to continue doing all the legal work and NOT getting paid, to take the Appeal to a higher court. I think they are banking on it being big news, as in big $$$, if she wins the Appeal and goes on to do tv interviews and book deals. Same with the attorneys who are working on her civil lawsuits and NOT getting paid.

BBM
Definitely a possibility.

Mason took this case on Pro Bono...His Choice.

He KNEW he was going to lose income/revenue, time, resources with this case...Still His Choice

Then he states in an interview he lost $600,000 taking this case...Again it was His Choice.

IMO, Lost income/revenue should not be mentioned when a Lawyer makes a decision to take a client on Pro Bono...Maybe with your business accountant but not publicly.

"The court ruled that giving false information is not the same as giving false statements."
Whaaaat?

Vinnie P. Is getting ready to cover this. He said they had talked to CM. Heads up! coming up next! Vinnie referred to FCA as *that* woman right there.

Breaking news on IS !! Appeals has tossed two convictions.

Can someone explain what exactly that means? I thought it was good that two were tossed but two remain - IS makes it seem like this is good news for Casey ?? I'm confused! Again :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ZFG trial probably this summer. They plan on calling FCA to the stand.

Per Vinny P "what that means is we're one step closer to seeing Casey Anthony in a courtroom, in Florida, under oath answering questions about what happened to her daughter and why she told the world that a woman named Zenaida Gonzales took her child!"

CM called fca... She's happy and appreciative. She said, "We keep fighting." :furious:

Vinnie said if they continue to fight it, the timeframe we're looking at is 3-6 months.

I knew there was a reason I was not following this appeals circus.

Next somebody WILL award her Mother of the Year. Mark my words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back