Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, how is it she has 400 odd dollars on hand?
I bet it is in singles... ;)

OK. That was uncalled for-sorry guys. Kind of.

I wonder what happened to her dog as there are no animals listed.

If she is really bankrupt or low on money, I expect to see a sit-down hour-long national interview soon. I don't put it past any network to pay her, especially if they think it will bring in good ratings.

I used to work with the homeless, many of them women who came to a domestic violence shelter.

In order for me to provide services and to prove their lack of income, I had to have them indicate on a form how they were living with no income for the time before they came to the shelter.

Most got shelter from friends or relatives by sleeping on the floor or the couch.

They were not going to parties with fancy people nor were they out getting a tan.

Yet these women with NOTHING had to sign an affadavit on how they lived on nothing

DeGiralomo has a Livestrong bracelet on. LOLOLOL Is he an easy target for lying sociopaths or what?

Oh, I understand that. I was just saying the IRS typically does not go after someone for revenge. They go after money owed and if they know there is no money, it is not worth expending resources trying to collect so even if the IRS debt is not formally discharged the IRS will probably not go after it.

What happened to something called tax evasion? She knew she had to pay taxes on that money and didn't. It's not about revenge, but another crime she has commited. IMO. She should not be excempt from the law.

It's unbelievable to me that there are so many people that know FCA is a liar and a murderer but decide that her well being and civil rights are so worth fighting for because she's such a nice sweet girl.

What happened to something called tax evasion? She knew she had to pay taxes on that money and didn't. It's not about revenge, but another crime she has commited. IMO. She should not be excempt from the law.

I hope the IRS is keeping a close eye on these proceedings.

Would she have to report that she has a secret account or trust that money may have been funneled into?

‏@xxxxxxxx
@adamlongoCBS5 You talked to her?

51m Adam Longo ‏@adamlongoCBS5
@KPRCmboyle Yes sir. More on that coming soon. It wasn't just one conversation.
Retweeted by Ilene N.

Anyone else feel she may as well be wrapped in that American flag? Especially the pic with the hand on the hip. What a disgrace to our country. Could the guy in green lean anymore into her and why did the one behind her feel it necessary to touch her bare shoulder for a photo?:waitasec: Still man-eating the mentally unbalanced, the more things change... :truce:

I see one bright spot in this whole mess; the people who aided the murderer during the trial, the ones who testified on her behalf, won't be getting compensated financially.

That makes me happy, as I feel they got their just reward.

Now when will the murderer get hers?

Anyone else feel she may as well be wrapped in that American flag? Especially the pic with the hand on the hip. What a disgrace to our country. Could the guy in green lean anymore into her and why did the one behind her feel it necessary to touch her bare shoulder for a photo?:waitasec: Still man-eating the mentally unbalanced, the more things change... :truce:

Yep I thought all those things. Dress is just like the flag. Her tattoo must show right where the guy is touching her and that other guy...well he's a Lance Armstrong fan so ....

It's unbelievable to me that there are so many people that know FCA is a liar and a murderer but decide that her well being and civil rights are so worth fighting for because she's such a nice sweet girl.

It boggles my mind. This was taken a year after she was freed. These people, if they worked closely with her, must have seen her for who she is...they aren't dumb. She wasn't cured of being a pathological liar/sociopath. She must still lie left and right. What the hay?

ABC has to have record of them paying Casey that money in 2008. So, you're telling me just because Casey did not file taxes on that money in 2008 and the following years that that could make her excempt from paying them at all? Sounds utterly crazy to me but what else is new in the never ending saga that is Casey Anthony?

@MattMorganESQ @xxxxx It will likely stay our case. We anticipated and have prepared for this.

There is little reason at this point to believe the IRS cares enough to go after Casey so likely they will not balk at her tax debt being discharged. Some people go through life doing whatever they please without having to face consequences for their actions, and Casey Anthony does appear to be one of those people. She did not have to pay for murdering her child so why would we expect her to be required to pay monetary debts? She is for some reason exempt from all consequences for a variety of misdeeds, at least from a legal standpoint. But Karma is a different animal. Casey will pay somehow, someday.

‏@xxxxxx
@adamlongoCBS5 did you pay her

49s Adam Longo ‏@adamlongoCBS5
@xxxx Of course not.

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling
And @adamlongoCBS5 also managed to get new photos of Casey. http://kpho.images.worldnow.com/images/20714160_BG2.JPG …

Casey Anthony with legal team, August 2012

I wonder if that is a legit photo of Casey Anthony. I do not notice any of the unusual eyes I have seen in other photos of her. I would picture her looking very stressed out. Interesting she is interviewed in Arizona where Jodi Arias is being tried.

I would think Anthony would visit and befriends the likes of her kind; Diane Downs, Lori Drew, Jennifer Petkov, Susan Smith, Jerry Sandusky, James Holmes, etc. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa