GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen this picture before.

abduct-01.jpg

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This looks to me like the video I have already seen of them leaving the school.

I thought this was video from outside the school too. It looks like a few other people in that quick shot. I wonder if anyone has come forward that was in that video.

Having trouble following how the physical description of the 2nd suspect being light skinned, possibly caucasian has any bearing on determining the nature of or his involvement in the crime committed.:waitasec:

It doesn't. His very casual Americanized wardrobe as compared to the females garb does not track for me with the current theory of FGM by deranged Muslim tradionalists with cultural axe to grind being responsible for this crime.

I hadn't seen this picture before.

abduct-01.jpg

I haven't seen it before either. It took forever to load for me. Do you have the link for where it comes from? Is the woman in the niquab in the foreground the perp? Her skin looks very light to me. JMO

I haven't seen it before either. It took forever to load for me. Do you have the link for where it comes from? Is the woman in the niquab in the foreground the perp? Her skin looks very light to me. JMO

This is the link. Yes it is the suspect. Notice the umbrella and white article in her hand.

http ://media.philly.com/images/528*395/abduct-01.jpg

This is the link. Yes it is the suspect. Notice the umbrella and white article in her hand.

http ://media.philly.com/images/528*395/abduct-01.jpg

Thanks, do you have the news article link as well? The photo didn't load all the way for me and I only saw the top of her head. I can see the belly in the photo now but her skin is so light. I don't even think it's the flash or glare. This is strange. JMO

when someone respectfully requests more information from those more informed about a subject than they it is not bias :cow: It is ignorance asking to be educated :cow:

There are plenty of indigenous Euro-Muslims. The former Yugoslav republics (Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia etc), Albania, Turkey and the -stans all have large Muslim populations. Residents of most of these countries could be described as "light-skinned" by a person of African descent or "olive-skinned" by your average Norwegian. Skin color is SO relative.

And don't forget, Dave Matthews and Charlize Theron are African Americans.

:moo::moo:I don't see the relevance of information about skin tone being pivitol to any answers towards solving this case.

There are plenty of indigenous Euro-Muslims. The former Yugoslav republics (Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia etc), Albania, Turkey and the -stans all have large Muslim populations. Residents of most of these countries could be described as "light-skinned" by a person of African descent or "olive-skinned" by your average Norwegian. Skin color is SO relative.

And don't forget, Dave Matthews and Charlize Theron are African Americans.

Yes, I teach many different Muslim youth with differing skin tones and countries of origin but what I'm confused about is how this woman was described:

Police described the main kidnapping suspect as a black woman with light eyes in her late 20s, possibly pregnant, and who might go by the name Rashida.

This may limit how LE is searching for this particular suspect. Her skin tone would matter IMO. Especially if she used the niqab as a disguise only, in order to abduct the victim.

http://www.philasun.com/news/3832/23/Police-look-for-2nd-suspect-in-Philly-abduction.html

Is the video linked above by CHERIE new video or was it decided that it is from outside the school. Because I could swear I had heard within the last two days that LE had more video. If that is the case, can we anticipate its release?

'Heinous crime" has been heard around here many many times before.
Kensington Strangler, child rapist Jose Carrasquillo, Sabina rose O'donnell, just a few off the top of my head.

Regarding this kidnapping: the handful of people on the bus talking about this crime had me pretty let down... To sum up: They got their baby back home, so what else do they want?

That's right, O. Off the top of my head all the victims of Gary Heidnik,Marie Noe and the one that broke my heart open Arianna DeJesus. That Detective never stopped searching for the monster who murdered that adorable baby. After many years they know he got deported to Honduras, but can't find him.

Most of the people talking about this baby doll are people with kids around her age. Also, from the few people I have heard talking I think it's because they don't understand the Muslim faith and swear that has something to do with it.

Bless her. Just being left in a playground at night alone would have a five year old breaking down. I pray her therapy will help her.

Still does not hold water,:moo: without bias inferences.:moo:

Didn't mean to start a whole thing about the light guy with sweatpants with my question. I know very little about American Muslim's, ultra conservative traditional ones who I would perceive as more a closed, onto themselves cultural group, or more casual, assimilated into the melting pot variety, or those who are born American as opposed to those who originated elsewhere.

That was the reason for my question, it is not meant disrespectfully.

I simply find the darkskinned possibly pregnant female with her very traditional garb juxtaposed with some lightskinned, possibly white male in sweat pants and odd pairing. That is why I was asking, is that odd? or am I just really naive or uninformed to find it so?

bbm

I believe it was explained by tlcya why she was asking --- and it is not biased. LE released the description b/c they think it's important for the public to know. It could be relevant in terms of:

1) Is this woman in the burka really a Muslim or posing as one to look like N's mom? If so, then meeting up with a male dressed in non-Muslim attire a few blocks away may be relevant and a clue to LE.

2) If this woman is a Muslim woman who dresses in a Burka, then his clothing may be important for people who know of a Muslim couple where the woman dresses traditionally but the man does not - and is lighter-skinned than the woman.

I think we're all concerned with the same thing: trying to find the people who took little N...

Aha. I somehow missed that the child's mom usually rocked a burka. So this could just be someone trying to imitate the mom rather than someone who normally wears a burka. This is getting very complicated.

Is the video linked above by CHERIE new video or was it decided that it is from outside the school. Because I could swear I had heard within the last two days that LE had more video. If that is the case, can we anticipate its release?

The video that plays for me is old video I had already seen of them exiting the school. You can see the tables behind them that matches what you can see from an aerial shot from Google maps. They did say there is new video but I haven't seen it. The web page even said this is video taken a few blocks from the school but its not imo.

when someone respectfully requests more information from those more informed about a subject than they it is not bias :cow: It is ignorance asking to be educated :cow:

wow who is being called ignorant? NOW Im afraid to ask a question....:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members