The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Juan will call him back? I think so. jmo

Well all I can say he better not have told anyone else a different story. That can come back to haunt him. I no more believe in four years they only had anal sex one or twice and then stopped.

Maybe they will have someone else to rebut what he said.

rewatching D's testimony......now I have finally seen the JA "death stare." I halfway expect her to have lightning coming out of her fingers...she is so alert and watching this dude.

I captured her image when her face fell when he admitted to anal sex. The disappointment in that bit of news undeniably registered on both Jodi's and her female attorney's faces. I will post in a little bit. It was one of Jodi's few facial responses/reactions of the day. The other came when her new-found interest in the Mormon faith was first mentioned by DB. I was lucky enough to get that reaction, too. Fortunately, the camera was fixed on Jodi during both discussions (rather than DB's knuckles).

Not that this matters even one tiny bit, but when they were saying that Travis had Jodi wear young mens underwear during sex, something just didn't feel right to me.

Then while watching Nancy Grace, she had a guest by the name of Jensen Clifford on that was a very close friend of Travis Alexanders.

Nancy Grace thought it was very strange that Travis had never mentioned Jodi to Jensen. I thought it was rather strange as well. When I looked up his name, I came across this post by him. The picture is the same as the person that was on last night's show.

He posted this on http://sourcefednews.com/california-first-to-ban-ex-gay-therapy/:

Jensen Clifford • 4 months ago

I spent three years in repairitive therapy (ex-gay therapy). It helped me in coming to terms with a lot of things. My parents are more angry with it than I ever was. My mom said it gives a lot of empty hope to the parents. I personally never felt that way. I never felt I was broken, however i always got the feeling that they were trying to make me feel that way. I do feel for some people that It "works" or at least gives them the tools they need to make life better for themselves. I hope there is another type of therapy out there for people to be personally comfortable with their homosexuality.It is not until you can accept it, that you can really begin to move on and begin your life. I am gay and that is ok. One day I will have a meaningful relationship with someone I love. I am not broken. I am a whole person who is different than other people.

My thoughts are, maybe Travis was living a triple life.

Heading out in a few then I'll be off line other than my iphone rest of the day. Should get to the courthouse around 12:30 and will go straight to stake out my seat. :please:

If you want to stalk me, I'm wearing a white shirt and a big honking heart necklace that's made out of wood so it will look dark. And I look just like my photo, without the Bieber wig (and straighter hair).

Wish me luck! I'm goin in....:seeya:

yay!!!! :great:
Good luck Good luck Good luck!! Ill be looking for your posts later!

Heading out in a few then I'll be off line other than my iphone rest of the day. Should get to the courthouse around 12:30 and will go straight to stake out my seat. :please:

If you want to stalk me, I'm wearing a white shirt and a big honking heart necklace that's made out of wood so it will look dark. And I look just like my photo, without the Bieber wig (and straighter hair).

Good luck! We'll be watching for you! Can't wait to hear from you!
Ha! Outfit sounds cute and appropriate!

I captured her image when her face fell when he admitted to anal sex. The disappointment in that bit of news undeniably registered on both Jodi's and her female attorney's faces. I will post in a little bit. It was one of Jodi's few facial responses/reactions of the day. The other came when her new-found interest in the Mormon faith was first mentioned by DB. I was lucky enough to get that reaction, too. Fortunately, the camera was fixed on Jodi during both discussions (rather than DB's knuckles).

I noticed that, too. Also when DB stated that she took pictures of him in the shower, hey eyebrows perked up!

If people are shocked or whatnot...why was that 50 shades book such a block buster...it wasn't the writing imo....I still question why people were so attached to it other than the sex....:moo::blushing:

Women went gaga because for the sex scenes. per Oprah

Okay just finished catching up who the heck was in the car with GS?

does anyone know if there is video from the evidentiary part of the trial yesterday? tia

There is. It is not titled as well as many of the other videos, so thus harder to find (but I nonetheless appreciate the uploader!). I added it to someone else's list of videos of the day, but I'm not sure it got picked up. (I didn't get any "thanks", LOL!)

Here is the link:
http://youtu.be/2QodsaSRoDg

She was obviously planning on writing it off as a "business" trip. There would be no other reason to keep those receipts other than an alibi. She made contacts along the way with those she felt would back her up. Why would they back her up? My guess is she has some pretty damning evidence against them for some god awful reason that if it were made public would ruin them. I think she did the same to TA and that is why he could not get rid of her. It certainly isn't a new trick that controlling people use to get what they want. jmo

Ya know LambChop I have wondered about blackmail too but first Jodi is no dummy. If LE wants to verify a story they can get store receipts from the vendors directly to prove or disprove a person's where abouts and that is why I think Jodie kept all the receipts. She made sure she was a cash and carry girl (filling up ex bf's gas cans) when near Travis's home so that LE wouldn't be able to dispute her 'story' with receipts.

When the former live in bf said Jodi had taken a photo of him in the shower I wondered if this wasn't Jodi's modus operandi to have compromising photos of men to, um, supplement her income or threaten to release them on facebook or something. I could see Travis being alot more accommodating to Jodie if he thought those $ex shots would be public domain.

After making all of us witness your Bieber-do (repeatedly) I think you should be forced to don it publicly! :)

A young girl.. with an older man.. who gives her love, attention, and security... only lasts for so long. Especially when young, energetic Mormon boys start coming around. She had a sexual appetite that became unquenched by ol man Brewer. He probably couldn't keep up or even get to where he could perform and that frustrated Jodi. That was her attraction to Travis. He fed her appetite and a sexual appetite such as hers was worth driving hundreds of miles for. It may sound sick to us... but not in the mind of a sex addict. SHE drove to Travis for sex. She wanted the whole package.. what she had with Brewer and the sex she had with Travis. She reached a point to where she knew she wasn't going to have either one. It wouldnt surprise me to learn (later on) that Mr Brewer called her names and berated her as well. Her over kill shows that she had a LOT of anger and rage built up and probably not just from Travis. IMO

Seems like she has abandonment issues. I wonder if her father abandoned the family. Her rage towards TA may have been some sort of deeps seated issue she has with men stemming from something to do with her father and family dynamics. That is my unprofessional opinion.

yes as part of the investigation.

Only if they agree to talk with them though.

No one can be made to talk to the defense or state unless they subpoena them and then they can still refuse to talk citing the 5th.

She was obviously planning on writing it off as a "business" trip. There would be no other reason to keep those receipts other than an alibi. She made contacts along the way with those she felt would back her up. Why would they back her up? My guess is she has some pretty damning evidence against them for some god awful reason that if it were made public would ruin them. I think she did the same to TA and that is why he could not get rid of her. It certainly isn't a new trick that controlling people use to get what they want. jmo

I wholeheartedly agree LambChop.

Dr. Daniela Schreier (Licensed Clinical Psychologist) puts it in context, here is an excerpt of her interview on InSession yesterday,

Doctor stated there was no sexual abuse in JA case,

For sexual abuse to take place there has to be non consensual experience, in this case there were two consenting adults that were not under the influence of alcohol or drugs. It seemed like an additive relationship, she couldn’t get what she wanted and used sex to please him and became increasingly angry, because she lost the hold she had when her power of sex was no longer working.

She also went on to say:
There is no sexual deviance in this case as well, as paraphilia is absent in this case, there was sexual disorder, but urges that are different from normal behavior, he was not deviant because she was not forced to engage, she felt used, but she volunteered her sex in order to get a prize, and when she didn’t get what she wanted, she killed him.

It could be described as Pre meditation in the heat of passion, she was thinking about him 24/7, became increasingly frustrated, she was craving him, waiting for his calls/text, it was like a drug for her, but she participated voluntarily and she pushed and pushed, he possibly told her that the relationship was over and that he was going to cancun, that could have been the straw that broke the camels back.

IMO, I agree with everything the Doctor said except, I don’t agree it was pre meditation in the heat of passion, it was cold blooded pre meditated murder, she went there prepared for the rejection on June 4, so she armed herself with a knife and gun, because TA was going to say no to her for the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member