Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask and you shall receive. :)

2gvj8uh.jpg

:) great
The Great Hope superimposed within the Great Seal of AZ.

Does anyone else get the feeling that they are draggingdraggindragging out the dates in an effort to make it appear that the relationship ( or how ever jodi perceived it ) was longer than it really was? did they only " get together" like say x times over the course of 4 months ( didnt they break up in 2007 one year before she killed him 2008?) I think it would be really interesting to see the PPL calendar if the so called "dates" " vacations" were all manipulated at her own $ expense and around PPL conventions and forcing her way into LCDS Ward activities. ( was she his biggest fan ala Misery?)

I wish i could remember the name of another movie ( i have been searching for the title) that was written in two parts. the first part was this incredible love affair through "her" eyes. the second part was "his" view....no affair occured at all- he merely walked by her in a lobby-the first part was in her mind and a fantasy only.

on another matter.
It is a very sad day for all victims of violent crimes. IMO she is making a mockery of their traumas. If she was a true victim she wouldn't be spending all her time slandering TA ( even if he might have been a jerk) have said ( a long time ago...and on the stand right now)adamantly- he was an X and Y and Z and so there for I did X and Y and Z and will go to prison for it. many women have done this. Loreena Bobbit

she is working the jury at every turn with little bombs and misleading inuendo and barbs ( he was into witchcraft.....we were in our church clothes...oh this is embarrassing ...such an innocent-puke)

still another matter>
Am I hallucinating??? and if this has been discussed here please forgive-did we hear her say that she did shotokan/shodokan fighting with one of her old bf's? have you all seen the knives and slashing actions of that form of Martial art? isn't the knife that size?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffg_dQM1YU8"]vincent mester weapons knife martial arts shotokan - YouTube[/ame]

[video=youtube;2LCyhUE_Uds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LCyhUE_Uds[/video]

::thud::::scary...( was that bf on her roadtrip stops??) we have said this many times... she was the ninja.

IMO
she was not just a scorned lover with a clear motive, she was an assassin- a premeditated assassin.

plotted and planned her road trip carefully
clearly calculated the mileage
She got/stole that gun
packed or stole then concealed one of her ninja knives
She got S to give her the helio phone
she got D to hand over the 2 gas cans
she violently stole TA's life
with no sign of trauma or remorse -she drove off to meet her alibi in Utah (her MO- around PPL)

:jail:

I am watching this JVM rerun and LMAO.

I just finished watching JVM and some of the talking heads were making me angry because they were saying things to bash the victim. One of the women attny TH's said she was sure 'Travis was a jerk'... :what: And the man TH, who I'm pretty sure was a defense attny said awful things about Travis and acted like 'poor little Jodi'... :what: I can't remember what all they said but I almost turned it off. Guess I got out of bed on the wrong side this morning because I usually love all the HLN news shows. :) Except Dr. Drew. These days I wish he would wake up and smell the coffee! He acts like he must have led a very sheltered life when he talks about this particular trial. :waitasec:

New to site. How many posts before a new thread is started?

Did anyone else notice how snarky and abrupt Jodi was getting to her own defense attorney? Can't wait until the Prosecutor lights her fuse.

Hey Neighbor!

It seems like it is the whole east coast! How far down are you? My bro-in-law lives in Toms River.

Exit 5 here.....lol...I just saw on the today show these girls sleeping out to see the Beebs....Crazy....in this snow???? haha...it only rainned here so far..

Exit 5 here.....lol...I just saw on the today show these girls sleeping out to see the Beebs....Crazy....in this snow???? haha...it only rainned here so far..

haha. The Beebs. I never camped out to see anybody! Crazy girls!

Exit 5. Haven't been that far down the Garden State in a long time. Used to go to Wildwood back in the day! Long ride from here.

Well, glad you are only getting rain!

New to site. How many posts before a new thread is started?

Did anyone else notice how snarky and abrupt Jodi was getting to her own defense attorney? Can't wait until the Prosecutor lights her fuse.

Prolly see a new thread anytime??? I cant quite remember but around 60 something comes to my mind?? Jodi is a piece of work that's for sure. JM will be amazing to watch.

How'd she get Girl Scout cookies already??? We don't get them 'till Sunday.

My brother got a "reminder" type of post card...like you get from the dentist or eye doctor to make an appointment....LOL

Oh, yes Waco! I live near Palestine where Koresh and a small group of his followers lived in the '80s. One day while I was the feed store I saw a group of older men sitting around and asked them if they had heard of Koresh when he lived in Palestine. I was expecting them to tell all sorts of crazy stories but they all agreed that Koresh and his group stayed to themselves and never caused any problems.

Did you see George Bush when he visited/lived ?? in Crawford. I heard the locals got upset will all the security but I don't know whether to believe it or not.

Yes, Koresh. No, I never knew he used to be near Palestine! Ugh, wack job.

My son in law's mother was killed in a drunk driver accident outside of Palestine a little over a year ago :( I'd like to go see some of the lakes near Palestine. The closest I've been to Palestine is Athens :floorlaugh:
Oh, and I still have to go experience the Canton weekends. I hear it is an experience!

Yes, very familiar with the Crawford visits of Bush. I'd say no, for the most part the locals didn't mind...except for summer 2005 and the Cindy Sheehan protests. That summer was a little wild around here.

He still comes down here quite a bit, more than people realize. It's pretty low key now.

OT - Stay safe North Eastern states, Maryland here...just rain. Keep warm everyone and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone maintains their power.

OT - Stay safe North Eastern states, Maryland here...just rain. Keep warm everyone and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone maintains their power.

I'll 2nd that! Saw the weather and it looks like ya'll are in for it pretty bad. It was 80 degrees here in Texas yesterday but a cold front came in last night. Don't know how cold it got but the north windows of my house were all fogged up, that's when I know it's cold outside. It's 41 degrees here now, and I am coughing to beat the band. Glad there is no court today as I think I shall sleep all day.

Oh! (snipped for relevance) I think Jodi shall talk until summer to keep Juan from getting ahold of her.

BBM and snipped

Yeah--

Nurmi + Jodi = Justice Filibuster

I does just feel like they are trying to delay the vote, doesn't it? Nurmi makes watching CSPAN bold and exciting by comparison. If he has had a point with all this, beyond delaying the "vote", I sure missed it.

I'll 2nd that! Saw the weather and it looks like ya'll are in for it pretty bad. It was 80 degrees here in Texas yesterday but a cold front came in last night. Don't know how cold it got but the north windows of my house were all fogged up, that's when I know it's cold outside. It's 41 degrees here now, and I am coughing to beat the band. Glad there is no court today as I think I shall sleep all day.

I'm in the Dallas area! It was so beautiful yesterday I took my two stinkers to the dog park for a couple hours. Forgot to close my windows last night and woke up FREEZING this morning! Now I got a stuffy nose...

North Jersey, right? Lol. Im in south jersey...blond blue here w/ the boob job;) lol.

Will say hands down North jersey is the place for great pizza!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming in late to this but I'm in central NJ...brown/brown with a boob job and a last name that ends in a vowel. :p

I found it strange also. When I was Mormon it would have not been proper to live with or even rent a room to a member of the opposite sex. We were to "avoid the appearance of evil". Some members won't even be seen with a Starbucks cup. Travis went to Starbucks and by having Elisha stay with him, he sounds like he was a bit liberal. In fact, missionaries will not baptize anyone living with the opposite sex...even if they live with an ex-husband or ex-wife due to economic circumstances or children living in the home. That is how strict they are.

That is interesting Sulamith. I wonder why they made an exception for Jodi? I wonder if TA had some influence in the church that TPTB (the powers that be) decided to baptize her even though she was still living with her ex.

Or maybe you are saying 'missionaries' are more strict, I know little about LDS and don't know the terminology or hierarchy. I am also a bit sketchy on who exactly baptized her (or if it matters). I've heard it was Travis, and thought one guy testified it was someone else.

Not that it matters in the big scheme of things, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009