Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epiphany, i knew what you were referring to, I thought it was strange at the time too.

Separate comment:
To me the mud could be several things:
The car got muddy on a back road while Jennifer and a passenger possibly sought a private place to have whatever sort of encounter.
Someone took the car on a back road between something sinister and ditching the car at Plank Road Apartments.
The car was run thru the mud simply to camouflage it and/or obscure visibility of the driver for whatever reason.

How awful things may have become!

One's partner of nearly 17 or 18 years-a female who once was as easy-to-manage as an 11 year old prepubescent girl, wakes up one morning a sassy, unmanageable, eager for new experiences and adventures, a sexually awakened 16 year old female!

Bridge For Sale?

Not buying it.

:floorlaugh:

Though sadly there's a side to this that's far from funny, you did put it so darn well.

Rickblaine....since Lavanda didn't answer my questions, I hope you can. It was reported the children saw their mother that morning. Did they speak with her? It was reported she was not a morning person. Is it possible the children "saw" her sleeping that morning. Thank you!

re: the rings. While I think anything is possible, I can also very much see a heated argument, which involved removal of rings, possibly throwing of rings.

Krey I think you're absolutely right about the likelihood of them being removed and left at home if she was off on a secret date.

A male or female who is engaged in an extramarital affair, particularly with his or her partner's best friend for six months, IMO, would be quite tuned into and alert as to whether or not said wife or husband is also engaged in an extramarital affair.

IMO, perhaps Jennifer met with her best friend that morning. Perhaps, she did not.

But did Jennifer meet with a new online love interest that morning?

Preposterous.

She indicted one of those health issues was lichen sclerosus. This skin ailment mostly affects the genitals and, for obvious reasons, affects sexual desire, which in turn affects relationships. Kind of a snowball affect. (However, we don't know that Jennifer's case of LS was on her genitals - I'm just assuming (sleuthing a scenario)). So, she is experiencing awful health issues, withholds (refrains from) sex (for obvious and understandable reasons), withdraws emotionally from GR because he doesn't understand how she feels and she "folds into herself" and finds solace in on-line gaming and finding someone who can understand/help her/connect with her/listen to her, etc. GR is left carrying on daily life with kids, work, etc. all while dealing with being rejected by his wife (which, is a big blow to a man's feelings, really.) and not understanding what the heck is going on with life - life as he "knew" it. He turns to best friend for help/advice/support and “bazinga” – an affair is born. NOW, of course, NO EXCUSE for an affair. Not at all. Ever.

Perhaps the affair was a result of circumstances surrounding Jennifer’s withdrawal from the family.

BBM: An affair is the result of two selfish immature people who cannot keep their hormones under control- period, imo.

Jennifer is the VICTIM. I think anyone can google lichen sclerosus; a detailed explanation of where it usually affects is not necessary, and is not true in all cases. Irregardless-imo it is irrelevant to assume she was withholding her sexual favors from her husband for any reason on a public board; where the supposedly alive Jennifer, family members, strangers, and friends could be reading.

Unless someone is the mistress/BF sleeping with her spouse, or her doctor- one would not be privy to any of the information concerning their sex life.

I think it’s a possibility that Jennifer may have withdrawn from the family long before the alleged affair started.

KF indicated that GR and the best friend had an affair that lasted almost 6 months which ended on Dec. 2nd. This would indicate that the affair started around the July time-frame. Jennifer was posting on the AARDA Facebook page on August 23rd (shortly after the affair started) and expressing her frustration with her health issues - health issues of which she had struggled with for some time. She indicted one of those health issues was lichen sclerosus. This skin ailment mostly affects the genitals and, for obvious reasons, affects sexual desire, which in turn affects relationships. Kind of a snowball affect. (However, we don't know that Jennifer's case of LS was on her genitals - I'm just assuming (sleuthing a scenario)). So, she is experiencing awful health issues, withholds (refrains from) sex (for obvious and understandable reasons), withdraws emotionally from GR because he doesn't understand how she feels and she "folds into herself" and finds solace in on-line gaming and finding someone who can understand/help her/connect with her/listen to her, etc. GR is left carrying on daily life with kids, work, etc. all while dealing with being rejected by his wife (which, is a big blow to a man's feelings, really.) and not understanding what the heck is going on with life - life as he "knew" it. He turns to best friend for help/advice/support and “bazinga” – an affair is born. NOW, of course, NO EXCUSE for an affair. Not at all. Ever.

BUT, we’ve all sleuthed on the theory that Jennifer’s changes were because of circumstances surrounding the affair. Perhaps the affair was a result of circumstances surrounding Jennifer’s withdrawal from the family.

Two sides to every story, I guess. I don’t know... just throwing things out there.

And, don’t know if I can put the info from KF out there so..mods, please snip if need be.

My heart aches for Jennifer.

Who is KF?

re: the rings. While I think anything is possible, I can also very much see a heated argument, which involved removal of rings, possibly throwing of rings.

Krey I think you're absolutely right about the likelihood of them being removed and left at home if she was off on a secret date.

I can see throwing of the rings happening. Arguments can lead to accidents and to cover-ups. I find it ironic the timing of the "affair" ending and the disappearance. Seems too coincidental. Perhaps she found out that morning, he came clean to her- he can now say its over it won't happen again. An argument starts, rings thrown, she threatens to leave/ goes to leave, he follows and she is harmed- maybe purposefully so she can't leave and he doesn't lose the kids/ money/ possessions...but in the heat of the moment quite possibly accidentally....maybe she fell down stairs, hit or head, etc. In the midst if it all, adrenalin flowing he covers it up. Comes up with the shopping trip, drives her in her car out to wherever to dispose of JR and deposits van at apartments, runs to Y and sees friend, makes a few phone calls to JR's cell. Reports her missing (a bit prematurely since the malls are still open at 8:30 and Carousel / Destiny and Norwich area doesn't have the greatest reception. The next day says he used the find a phone ap to locate her cell phone. Conveniently went to a random location that would be en route to Destiny by himself and put the phone down and called LE saying he located it. JM :twocents:

I think it’s a possibility that Jennifer may have withdrawn from the family long before the alleged affair started.

KF indicated that GR and the best friend had an affair that lasted almost 6 months which ended on Dec. 2nd. This would indicate that the affair started around the July time-frame. Jennifer was posting on the AARDA Facebook page on August 23rd (shortly after the affair started) and expressing her frustration with her health issues - health issues of which she had struggled with for some time. She indicted one of those health issues was lichen sclerosus. This skin ailment mostly affects the genitals and, for obvious reasons, affects sexual desire, which in turn affects relationships. Kind of a snowball affect. (However, we don't know that Jennifer's case of LS was on her genitals - I'm just assuming (sleuthing a scenario)). So, she is experiencing awful health issues, withholds (refrains from) sex (for obvious and understandable reasons), withdraws emotionally from GR because he doesn't understand how she feels and she "folds into herself" and finds solace in on-line gaming and finding someone who can understand/help her/connect with her/listen to her, etc. GR is left carrying on daily life with kids, work, etc. all while dealing with being rejected by his wife (which, is a big blow to a man's feelings, really.) and not understanding what the heck is going on with life - life as he "knew" it. He turns to best friend for help/advice/support and “bazinga” – an affair is born. NOW, of course, NO EXCUSE for an affair. Not at all. Ever.

BUT, we’ve all sleuthed on the theory that Jennifer’s changes were because of circumstances surrounding the affair. Perhaps the affair was a result of circumstances surrounding Jennifer’s withdrawal from the family.

Two sides to every story, I guess. I don’t know... just throwing things out there.

And, don’t know if I can put the info from KF out there so..mods, please snip if need be.

My heart aches for Jennifer.

Lichen Sclerosus is treatable and is not always so bad that it requires treatment, it often gets better on its own, and does not always get so bad that you can no longer have sex. So to automatically assume that because she had that diagnoses she was unable to have sex is quite a stretch.
GR himself insists she had recently changed. He didn't say "in the past year/years". It has been said over and over that she had changed in the past 6-9 months. That would put the changes beginning in march.
If the affair ended 12-2 after almost six months, the affair would have started sometime in June (it would have been a FULL six months if the affair began 6-2).
So sometime around/before March she develops a Lichen Sclerosus rash, (which she states on that same post took 8 weeks of treatment before she saw results....which means it had gotten better at some point) begins withdrawing, folding into herself, refrains from sex....all starting around march and it gets so bad that GR just can't bare it anymore and seeks comfort in her best friend in june?
.....Sounds Legit.

We all have our bad times in life. I think our spouses will usually wait it out longer than 3 months before hopping in bed with our best friend.

Lichen Sclerosus is treatable and is not always so bad that it requires treatment, it often gets better on its own, and does not always get so bad that you can no longer have sex. So to automatically assume that because she had that diagnoses she was unable to have sex is quite a stretch.
GR himself insists she had recently changed. He didn't say "in the past year/years". It has been said over and over that she had changed in the past 6-9 months. That would put the changes beginning in march.
If the affair ended 12-2 after almost six months, the affair would have started sometime in June (it would have been a FULL six months if the affair began 6-2).
So sometime around/before March she develops a Lichen Sclerosus rash, (which she states on that same post took 8 weeks of treatment before she saw results....which means it had gotten better at some point) begins withdrawing, folding into herself, refrains from sex....all starting around march and gets so bad that GR just can't bare it anymore and seeks comfort in her best friend in june?
We all have our bad times in life. I think our spouses will usually wait it out longer than 3 months before hopping in bed with our best friend.

And- it seems some doubt an active sexual life can be had without vaginal intercourse- I suggest ten minutes be spent reviewing the Jodi Arias trial.
:furious:

Don't want this lost

Ride

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavanda Dolce View Post
I cannot give the times for GR but can tell you that nearly everything that day, in some form or another, was either on record and accounted for via his work, surveillance cameras of places he went and people he encountered throughout the day and includes witnesses who are "strangers" that saw him. My understanding from GR is that he is accounted for in his whereabouts. It's the police's job to investigate and document his accountability. That is part of the investigation so that information is not released.

Question: LaVonda, does this "accounting of time" include a ride home from the Y from ES? Supposedly, the affair was over, correct?

This is also a question for Lavanda (thanks for reposting that ORR)
Is the time from school drop off to arrival at the y accounted for in anyway?

And- it seems some doubt an active sexual life can be had without vaginal intercourse- I suggest ten minutes be spent reviewing the Jodi Arias trial.
:furious:

Not only is that possible.....But I've even heard that some people can have a healthy relationship without sex. Guess GR wasn't one of them.

The psychic GR was talking to and she was relaying on here. If I recall, those posts were deleted.

Thank you Clayton, so is all this talk about Jennifer's alleged illnesses coming from this info as well? Or did I miss this in the news?

I can't. I'm sorry. I really want to believe that JR just decided on December 11th, a random Tuesday to lie and say that she was going shopping at a well thought out plan (or so it would seem) to pick up a special gift for her hubby and a dress for her daughter's concert all the while - she just vanished, leaving her life. Sorry for the poor sentence structure. I type how I talk!

I just don't buy it. I would LOVE for her to be alive but nothing im my opinion even points in that direction. I'm open to sleuthing all possibilities but foul play has more credence IMO.

Anyways, I'm trying to have an open mind here but it's hard when there are some deceptive players involved.

snipped for space
This is how I feel also. I would love to be proven wrong and she turns up alive and well, just needed to get away.

Thank you Clayton, so is all this talk about Jennifer's alleged illnesses coming from this info as well? Or did I miss this in the news?

No- from Jennifer's posts on a medical board- and some info from Lavanda

I recall seeing on JR's facebook that she answered one of those random questions. A television doctor was asking what topics viewers would like to see more of and she answered - sex advice.

From this I take that there were issues in this area. And that she wanted to do something about them. I doubt she would have been interested in fixing them if she planned to leave. :twocents::moo:

Lavanda post #1000 from Thread #3

BBM - would've snipped for space, but honoring LD's request to leave post intact

Why did she leave her wedding band in her jewelry box that morning?

I read this to mean that JR left her wedding band in her jewelry box THAT MORNING - not the night before, not a week before, not a month before. So if she left it there that morning, and then went missing, it would be a huge coincidence (and very unlikely) that she just happened to take it off b/c of weight loss, or because it was bothering her, or whatever, and then just happened to go missing. Yes, it could happen, but what would be the odds? I don't believe that there was some innocent, innocuous reason for the ring to be in the jewelry box.

So to pare down the list from earlier, it makes the most sense that it was either:

1) She left the family, and left the ring behind along with her entire life - if this were the case, she would KNOW that GR would find it, essentially "telling" him that she'd left the family. Why would she do that, but then throw the phone on the side of the road?? IF she left, it seems like she would leave the rings to say "screw you, bye bye", but I would think she threw the phone out to make it look like foul play had occurred. So the two just don't jive together, IMO.

2) GR did something to her, removed the rings, and planted them in the jewelry box so that he could "find" them the same way he "found" the phone, to make it look like JR up and left.

As for one of the other options in the list -- If she only went to meet someone for the day, would she really leave her rings where GR could find them while she was gone? Why not hide them in her purse or in the car, or buried away in her closet? Also, he would SEE that she wasn't wearing them when she kissed him on the cheek before going to the mall. Why risk that, if she was going on some secret rendezvous with an online guy for the day? So, to me, this doesn't seem like a likely reason for the rings.

Good point Krey, never though of that! If you were off to meet someone and your husband was home when you left, of course you would wear your ring so he doesn't have any idea.
You would then leave and pop into your handbag.
If it was unusual for JR to not wear her ring, surely GR noticed this when she kissed him or at least during the 1-2 hours they were in the house alone.

The talk about Jennifer's illnesses did not come from KF. These came from health forums, I believe, that Jennifer posted on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian