Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUAnd my favorite Nurminism.."Perhaps Mr. Searcy would like to consult an attorney"...and what followed!

My fav was when he reminded the judge JA needed to be sworn in. And, the judge replied "Are you calling the defendant"?

Of course JA was already in the witness chair but Nurmi forgot he had not said "the defense calls JA" on the record.

The jury doesn't know yet about all JA's lies after the crime. They know about the one where she said no jury would convict her. Not the 'ninja' one YET.

I didn't start watching the trial until the defense started. I didn't know they hadn't played that interview and/or interrogation in court yet?! I really need to go back and watch the prosecution.

I wonder when Juan will bring that in. Cross of Jodi? Closing statements?

The defense is really desparate to go down to this level.:furious:
I can't even imagine how the family of Travis's is going thru. My heart just breaks for them.

Gee Jodi if Deanna is the nutbar tire slashing unstable Ex why didn't she slash your tires :floorlaugh:

I had never heard about this murder before now, well in the last little while from WS.
She has been jailed for 4 years plus now. That is a long time to wait for a trial, however too bad Jodi. So my point is, I guess that is the reason why the Juror's may have not heard about this case. I don't recall it on MSM before.
At least she has had the opportunity to 'warm up' in jail for the rest of her L I F E!

I had never even heard about this crime before stumbling across it on WS when the trial started. So I kind of looked at it objectively.....but after hearing her police interrogations, all the premeditation, the brutality of the crime, the lack of self defense and watching her sit on that stand and lie her butt off..........I believe Jodi is going no where but life in prison or 6 feet under :please:

The jury doesn't know yet about all JA's lies after the crime. They know about the one where she said no jury would convict her. Not the 'ninja' one YET.

They heard the "wasn't there" and the "ninja" lies during Det Flores testimony, via the interrogation tapes.

Question 2-- has anyone kept track of how many times the defendant and Travis actually saw each other in person outside of business-related situations? I haven't watched every minute of her droning lies, but it sounds like at the very most they met in person perhaps 20 times, total? Does that sound right?

Which, if so, translates into a very short-term "relationship" if it had been of an average couple's dates if they lived in the same place.. Surely the jury can do this math?

I had a weird dream that when Juan got up to cross-exam Jodi, he stood, buttoned his coat, walked up to her and punched her in the face. Then he sat back down.

OT: Man entered Court of Common pleas here in Delaware, shot 2 Capitol Police Officers, killed his estranged wife and another woman in the lobby of the courthouse. Shooter shot dead by police. In the lobby before the metal detectors, which is at the door. Courthouse here on lockdown and the police have to secure 12 floors using the robots. The shooter had been featured on "America's Most Wanted", when he abducted his kids and took them to Nicaraqua. He was due in court today for hearing in Family Court.

I can only imagine what security must be like at the Maricopa County Courthouse. I know there were concerns about JA's security ? In closed door proceedings?

OT: Man entered Court of Common pleas here in Delaware, shot 2 Capitol Police Officers, killed his estranged wife and another woman in the lobby of the courthouse. Shooter shot dead by police. In the lobby before the metal detectors, which is at the door. Courthouse here on lockdown and the police have to secure 12 floors using the robots. The shooter had been featured on "America's Most Wanted", when he abducted his kids and took them to Nicaraqua. He was due in court today for hearing in Family Court.

I can only imagine what security must be like at the Maricopa County Courthouse. I know there were concerns about JA's security ? In closed door proceedings?

This happened this morning??!! How horrible!!

The judge unsealed it.

I thought her lies couldn't get any more disgusting. I guess there must be a legal rationalization for letting the defendant spew such filth, but there certainly isn't a moral reason why she should be allowed this.

The only thing that makes it at all bearable is believing she'll be found guilty of 1st degree murder and that her lies on the stand will bury her beneath pity's reach.

I thought her lies couldn't get any more disgusting. I guess there must be a legal rationalization for letting the defendant spew such filth, but there certainly isn't a moral reason why she should be allowed this.

The only thing that makes it at all bearable is believing she'll be found guilty of 1st degree murder and that her lies on the stand will bury her beneath pity's reach.
I comfort myself that the moral reason is that if the judge didn't allow it, then Travis' family would have to suffer a trial all over again.

When does live testimony start today? I'm getting some chores done before I tune in to In Session. I ran the oven cleaner last night and plan to wipe out the residue when Jodi takes the stand. Dirty job, but someone's got to do it :D

I had a weird dream that when Juan got up to cross-exam Jodi, he stood, buttoned his coat, walked up to her and punched her in the face. Then he sat back down.

that made me LOL

I would pay good money to see that!

It seems that's what the closed meeting was about. The Judge is going to let in that Jodi walked in on Travis masturbating to little boy pics... It's discusting... I feel so bad for the Alexander family... :(

How is that even relevant? { even though it is false anyway.]

But if it were true, how would it matter anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125