Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us ol' timers remember Sooner#1Fan - who passed a year ago.

Sooner.............remembering you dear. You were a special WS'er.........and know you are in heaven with Caylee and so many others who we are here for......... Hold them all in your arms and give a hug and hold a hand.........from all of us.

We have lost a few WS'ers over the years.......but SoonerFan#1............we remember you this month, as you passed a year ago.....................and are so very special in our memories at this time as we move forward without you.

Blessed be....................

There is a lot of NAME CALLING and use of NAME VARIATIONS going on in this thread.

Knock it off!

Salem

CARP~! Those are fighting words, and not even from our tee-totalling nun, so beware!!!!! Skeeeeeeeeeeeers me when she gets like that! :what: everyone.......behave! :truce:

:hug:

There is a lot of NAME CALLING and use of NAME VARIATIONS going on in this thread.

Knock it off!

Salem

Sorry, Salem. Sometimes I remember to self-modsnip, but I had a slip. I'm old. I forget stuff. My apologies.
:blushing:

Many of us ol' timers remember Sooner#1Fan - who passed a year ago.

Sooner.............remembering you dear. You were a special WS'er.........and know you are in heaven with Caylee and so many others who we are here for......... Hold them all in your arms and give a hug and hold a hand.........from all of us.

We have lost a few WS'ers over the years.......but SoonerFan#1............we remember you this month, as you passed a year ago.....................and are so very special in our memories at this time as we move forward without you.

Blessed be....................

Ever So Respectfull atthelake. This is the very beginning of her obituary.
McALESTER — Glenda Gayle Davis, 61, of McAlester, died Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012, at her home north of Krebs.

How sad that Sooner died so young. I hadn't realized that. Blessings to her family and friends. Feels disrespectful to change the subject, but I just realized that the prosecutor for Jodi Arias is Hispanic. HE will be getting all the kudos and job offers and respect that Baez thinks he earned by getting a murderer off with his, and her, lies! That will be Karma for him.

He is on the Friday show - "Baez, what he wants to reveal"

Baez on Dr Phil Friday Feb 15th and also on INSIDE EDITION.
They both look extremely pleased with themselves - nauseating!!

Looks to me like they are paving the way for FCA to have her first interview on Dr Phil.
Maybe it will be the happy trio - FCA, Mommy, and Daddy?

Either of them remember that an innocent little girl, CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, was murdered?!

BTW - both shows by CBS TV Distribution.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=BaezonDrPhilFeb152013BFFs_zps06bd2457.jpg

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/...BaezatCBSInsideEditionFeb2013_zpse0fef883.jpg

Attachments

• Baez on Dr Phil Feb 15 2013 BFFs.JPG
    Baez on Dr Phil Feb 15 2013 BFFs.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Baez at CBS Inside Edition Feb 2013.JPG
    Baez at CBS Inside Edition Feb 2013.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 23
Hey everybody don't forget to tune in this Friday to Dr. Phil, you will hear the first interview of John Bradley the prosecution's computer expert in the Casey Anthony trial. You will finally hear whether the State put on false testimony.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/theofficialjosebaezpage?fref=ts

Your link says "This content is currently unavailable". What's John Bradley going to say? That he committed perjury?

Hey everybody don't forget to tune in this Friday to Dr. Phil, you will hear the first interview of John Bradley the prosecution's computer expert in the Casey Anthony trial. You will finally hear whether the State put on false testimony.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/theofficialjosebaezpage?fref=ts

Since 99.998% of us, won't trash our facebook to be friends with him - are you saying this is what he posted?

Link goes to JB facebook that is locked down --- :floorlaugh: Can't imagine why!

Well as far as Dr. Phil this week and not to get into trouble I am going by the mom rule "if you can't say anything nice"

IMO - It's all about ratings. There is no doubt Baez is a controversial "guest" - but does Dr. Phil really care whether or not the public likes who he is featuring as long as it brings his show attention? I don't think so - and often a very negative reaction to an individual is a bigger reason to bring the public to watch. It's all about numbers.

Look at amazon.com and Baez's book. I imagine decision makers at Amazon care nothing for the quality of his book, but are impressed there are how many active discussion threads - (about fifteen last time i looked ) plus book review after book review up to 515. It makes no difference at all if the book reviews are false or extremely critical - what they care about is the number of clicks on their site. So even those with good intentions who want the truth known about the quality of his book by giving book reviews and discussions are actually helping to promote both amazon and Baez. IMO :moo:

One thing - again IMO - we can take comfort from - is for Baez - the blood money/fame he expected and desperately wanted isn't coming his way.

Yes, he gets his face on a number of media spots. Is it bringing him new business? Do we hear about job offers for him or high profile cases he is trying or even low profiles cases? Does he even have an clients at all?

I think he is beginning to realize that his infamy has made him a legal spectacle instead of a legal treasure and all of his chanting "I won - I'm the best" has him standing in front of a door that will never open for him.

Too bad I have no pity in my heart at all for him and the life he has created for himself. Again, all IMO

ABC is doing a special on Amanda Knox... 1st interview. And her book is coming out...... ooooh, i see a tantrum in her future. :floorlaugh:

Between Amanda Knox and Jodi Arias, people will be asking 'Casey who'???? :great:

Wanted to add I think we are well past the time when we can expect media sites and media people to "do the right thing" - they are interested in their numbers and their profits. And if it means less than an upstanding morale code - so what - if it's a story and it sells., then they run with it. (Also known as selling your soul to the devil) I'm not happy about it but I think we've seen it happen too often in this case for this to be an isolated case.

But several members have mentioned - what supports media sites are the advertisers. And advertisers do care what the public thinks - not necessarily because of a particular moral code - but because they are also looking at their numbers....and here's where the public can have some influence.

In many cases as we have seen demonstrated - a big influence! :great:

Famed Attorney Jose Baez Representing Family Of Chef Killed In Hit & Run

http://miami.cbslocal.com/video/835...chef-killed-in-hit-run/#.URqv80E9v8U.facebook

Thanks rossva,

http://miami.cbslocal.com/video/835...chef-killed-in-hit-run/#.URqv80E9v8U.facebook

Baez is the attorney for the wife/family in the Civil lawsuit
Eldest son separately filed a law suit, not sure who the attorney is.
Baez is also the Victim's Advocate in the criminal case....

The criminal case from what I can gather is one of drunk driving, and fleeing the scene.

From the sounds of it they are suing Nikki Beach Night Club, who is/was the employer of the 20yr old female driver, alleging that they allowed her to drink while working and that she's underage.

Baez said he's uniquely qualified in wrongful death cases because of all his forensic evidence experience
He follows that up with this statement when they mention waiting for Toxicology reports to come in
"It's pretty easy to connect the dots here, you don't need Toxicology results to add on to the evidence that's already there."

HUH???. As a criminal defense attorney, he just stated toxicology reports are not needed...basically just connect the dots.

As the Victim's Advocate and attorney for the wife, I would expect him to demand the toxicolgy reports.

Colour me confused.

Thanks rossva,

Baez is the attorney for the family in the Civil lawsuit

The criminal case from what I can gather is one of drunk driving, and fleeing the scene.

From the sounds of it they are suing Nikki Beach Night Club, who is/was the employer of the 20yr old female driver, alleging that they allowed her to drink while working and that she's underage.

Baez said he's uniquely qualified in wrongful death cases because of all his forensic evidence experience
He follows that up with this statement when they mention waiting for Toxicology reports to come in
"It's pretty easy to connect the dots here, you don't need Toxicology results to add on to the evidence that's already there."

HUH???. As a criminal defense attorney, he just stated toxicology reports are not needed...basically just connect the dots.

As the Victim's Advocate and attorney for the wife, I would expect him to demand the toxicolgy reports.

Colour me confused.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks rossva,

Baez is the attorney for the family in the Civil lawsuit

Colour me confused.

He's just targeting the employer based on the deep pockets theory..
It's beyond me why would anyone want to hire him?

Make that infamous...

Thanks ZsaZsa - wondered what he was up to - so the infamous Defense Attorney is reduced to ambulance chaser?

So sort of come full circle - kind of like hanging around the booking desk at the cop shop...:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892