borrowed gas cans
borrowed cash
turned off phone entering AZ
slept with travis
slaughtered travis
left him there like trash
left AZ - turned phone on, disposed of knife and gun and clothing
drives to UT to romp with a complete stranger just for the alibi
returned car smelling of smoke, no floor mats, "kool aid" stain in the back seat - and a gun later to be found
didnt tell anyone anything about travis
told LE she wasnt there
told LE it was ninja's
finally came up with the self defense story 4 years later

TOTAL premeditation!

I know the fingers in the Penis picture has been debated, but I think this picture really brings it home If it hasn't already been posted. IMO

Good work! WOW. The jury should have a copy of that.

Does anyone know where a copy of Travis' will is? I have not heard of anything other than his dog being willed. It would be interesting to see what else is in it and possibly provide a break from the penis pics which we all deserve.

I don't believe wills are public information. Travis' attorney would have the original and it would have been shared family members, friends, etc. who were included in the will only. jmo

Mornin' fellow sleuthers! Busy day at work so not sure if I'll get to tune in or not, but please keep me posted! I'm afraid it's going to be a crazy day as I heard this morning that her father and siblings will be there!!

359wgog.png

I have to step out 15 minutes before court starts for an appt. (good planning on my part. not). I'll transcribe upon my return. Looking forward to catching up when I get back and TIA for all your insightful posts.

Prayers to Travis' family for going through yet more days of listening to this garbage.

Honestly, people are over the top on the fingers photo. I could post a dozen photos of fingers that look like Travis' and a dozen more that look like Daryl's. (Obviously I won't). Why would Daryl send Jodi a photo like that when they were either living together (thus she could see the real thing). Or, they were broken up and he wouldn't send them since she'd already "been there- "done that"? I don't for one second think they belong to Travis, but even if they did, there's nothing wrong with it. Guys send those kind of pics. They just do.

Sent from my DROID X2

:eek: Really?!

Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Has Jailhouse Boyfriend & He Says ‘She’s Nicest Person You Will Ever Meet’

he is strongly defending the moral fibre of the woman accused of viciously butchering devout Mormon, Travis Alexander .

Bryan Carr has been front and center every day throughout Arias’ sensational and controversial trial at the Maricopa County Courtroom in Phoenix, Arizona, sitting silently and listening to the shocking tales of sex, violence and betrayal, while the object of his affection literally fights for her life, as well as her liberty.

more at link .................. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...der-trial-bryan-carr-sex/?postpost=v2#content

I'm still on page one so apologies if a dozen or two posters have already answered...

Napolean (intentionally misspelled apparently) was home. He was given free reign for the days before Travis was found and Enrique's girlfriend had been feeding him. (There was some confusion early on in following this case that Naps had been locked in with Travis. He wasn't.)

I am happy to learn that Napoleon was being fed from June 5 to June 9 2008. BUT this confuses me.
Why would Enrigue's girlfriend feed Napoleon when TA was not scheduled to leave for Cancun until June10 and she did not know that TA was dead during this time?????

Honestly, people are over the top on the fingers photo. I could post a dozen photos of fingers that look like Travis' and a dozen more that look like Daryl's. (Obviously I won't). Why would Daryl send Jodi a photo like that when they were either living together (thus she could see the real thing). Or, they were broken up and he wouldn't send them since she'd already "been there- "done that"? I don't for one second think they belong to Travis, but even if they did, there's nothing wrong with it. Guys send those kind of pics. They just do.

Sent from my DROID X2

In fear of sharing too much - my husband and I send pics to each other all the time, and yes, some being of "what he/I could see at home", makes things fun for us.

Why wouldnt Darryl do it? They were sleeping together.... she liked pictures. Do we have a confirmed date when she received the pictures - or no?

I dont think its so far fetched... but as usual - JMO

Sent from my DROID X2

I think I might be in the minority... and do think it's Travis. Think I might have to :hills:
But... I don't think it matters. I have that who care's attitude about it. Still doesn't give her a right to kill him. And it doesn't show he's abusive or anything of any relevance to her killing him. JMO

YAY! So glad I am off work for 2 days due to Mardi Gras....I will be streaming the trial while cleaning my computer room/office/bike storage room/library/Christmas storage closet/xtra bedroom. Yes, it is the same room so I won't have to leave it!

Be careful if you go to the Quarter. Dangerous place, jmo.:seeya:

Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Has Jailhouse Boyfriend & He Says ‘She’s Nicest Person You Will Ever Meet’

he is strongly defending the moral fibre of the woman accused of viciously butchering devout Mormon, Travis Alexander .

Bryan Carr has been front and center every day throughout Arias’ sensational and controversial trial at the Maricopa County Courtroom in Phoenix, Arizona, sitting silently and listening to the shocking tales of sex, violence and betrayal, while the object of his affection literally fights for her life, as well as her liberty.

more at link .................. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...der-trial-bryan-carr-sex/?postpost=v2#content

There's someone for everyone, I guess????:waitasec:

I'm sure HIS mama is proud! SMH

I do hope Nurmi can stumble his way to the crime in question today :please:

It is infuriating me, so I can only imagine the jury is getting tired of this irrelevant testimony :moo:

[/B]
RSBM

As if we really needed more evidence of abnormal psychology. ;) I'm certain she's a lovely lass just so long as you never, ever tell her no.

I'm watching prior JA's testimony on InSession. She acts like some of the questions are a surprise. Like this is the first time she's ever spoken to the defense attorney. Weird that Nurmi would have coached her to act like this.

Nurmi is not asking questions from a script. He is asking her questions from memory and that is why he keeps saying, "Let me backup....abit." I believe that is why she is surprised because she may not have expected the question. I think Nurmi wants to give the impression she has not been coached. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57