Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this testimony supposed to be helping her case?:waitasec: I haven't heard much of anything except her life story of her being with him, no real abuse, nothing much..name calling she has brought up but then always backs it up that it was "joking" or something of that nature. That the sex only happened a "certain way" and not the regular missionary way.

25857gm.jpg

I think we will all know for sure that there is a god if the stun belt malfunctions and her pants actually do catch on fire.

Wow....does she even come close to realizing that NO ONE believes she doesn't remember something because she could remember what kind of coffee drinks she ordered in 2005 or 06 but can't remember this kind of thing.

She simply isn't credible and her testimony should be disregarded in its entirety.

I don't know why you guys are so bothered by it, I move closer to my ex-boyfriends after we break up ALL the time. No big deal. They always send me Welcome To The Neighborhood letters too, though they're titled "Restraining Order". ....Wait.... :waitasec:

;)

Ah yes - the domestic violence honeymoon cycle - page 112 of the manual, I think!!! :furious:

August 2007 Jodi has moved to Mesa rooming with some woman. She hints that Travis didn't want her to move into his ward. She implies he had treated her so dismissive before that she didn't want to be in the same ward. However, now she is visiting Travis for late night sex on the sly. She gets a job at PFChangs. Travis offers to pay her for cleaning his house. $200 extra a month $12.50 an hour Still having a sexual relationship with him.

:praying:I hope the jury see's right through her.

I can't wait until we get to hear from them. After they find her guilty :praying:

I later corrected this and said Thundar was right... 11 men and 7 women, thanks Thundar!As for the lawyers for the defense.. I have no respect for them because they have to know on their heart of hearts that Jodi Arias is full of bull****, yet they continue to massacre this good man's name on national televion and across the internet. :furious:

If I recall Nurmi could not get out of this case he tried

This sounds like a really really really really bad lifetime move.

Jodi just said Travis was going to pay her $250 a month EXTRA to clean his house. Extra? What else was he paying her to do?

She was essentially a paid prostitute. I hope Martinez heard her say "extra".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa