Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was because you were stalking him arias... tell the truth

JA: "... I didn't want to throw Travis under the bus."

Yep - you heard it here!

No, throwing someone under the bus implies that the act of maiming or harming him would be carried out by the bus driver - no, she wanted that privaleges all to herself and would have preferred driving over him herself a few hundred times as opposed to giving someone else the opportunity.

Honestly, i have a HUGE feeling she lived in her car the whole time!!

25857gm.jpg

I cant believe she just said that!

What a lying b*&^%!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....

I'm back. But to back up just a minute I did actually feed my family. In 1972, before I was born, when it was windy and cloudy on a Tuesday evening. There were four forks placed at the table, only three napkins and one was yellow, it was 6:17pm, but I can't remember what we ate. ;)

(Ignore above. Trial testing bounds of sanity. :biggrin:)

Christ on a crutch! There is NO way anyone could remember tiny details from 5 years ago.....this is soooo ridiculous.

Travis wanted Jodi on a different ward. I bet that is the truth- the psych ward.

" It became an issue. ... I had to move out as quickly as possible... I saw a bulletin with places for rent...used LDS houses.net...only 2 returned my call....bla bla bla....finally found a room available for rent...I asked what ward but I didn't want to land in Travis's ward...I didn't know how he was going to treat me now that we were exes..."

All of the above was BS----she knew exactly how close she was living to him.

Jodi Jodi Jodi Jodi ... the retarded over detailing is really driving everyone nuts and not keeping them from seeing you as a crazy stalker .. actually there is ..

Circumstantial speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A person afflicted with circumstantiality has slowed thinking and invariably talks at length about irrelevant and trivial details (i.e. circumstances).[4] Eliciting information from such a person can be difficult since circumstantiality makes it hard for the individual to stay on topic. In most instances however, the relevant details are eventually achieved.
The disorder is often associated with schizophrenia and obsessive-compulsive disorder.[2]

either way ... booooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!

wow can you imagine what Travis was thinking having Jodi live LESS than 10 minutes away from you???? Stalkerish much????

Ohh her new house was a lot closer to TA's house? What a coinkydink!!

do you guys think jodi will be able to give a ballpark on the time she moved in? hahahahahaha

Travis's sister isn't going to have a tongue left after sitting through this testimony! She deserves a MEDAL for not coming UNGLUED listening to this crap!!! It must be so hard, its hard for ME to listen to her lies and I don't know either of them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard