Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG TA said F U to her OMG OMG I can't believe this BOMBSHELL !!!!

Looks like JM is finally venting his frustration of JA constantly babbling & not answering the dang questions!!!! JM is just as frustrated as we are for sure!!!

I have just celebrated my 47th and 48th Birthday during her testimony

The freeman's NEVER MENTIONED WITNESSING AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE TWO OVER THE BACKPACK

(yelling yes)

This was just posted to Twitter. Very interesting. This guy has been great and reliable too:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
There is a buzz going around talking about the penis pictures shown in court actually not being of Travis Alexander. #JodiArias

:waitasec: Is the same time that she said last week her and Travis were not arguing up in the bedroom but making out??

and Dan just HAPPENED to be there?????? IN the bathroom WHILE they were arguing.....

?????

Dan never said he went up to talk to her in the bathroom did he??

ok, Ive had enough. heading home :seeya:

I have been trying to really notice her hands. Her ring finger on her left hand seems like it stays bent BUT she told Det Flores in questioning that was the finger she cut. She said it was a different size due to the cut and that she couldnt get a ring on it. She may try to say that it was that finger that TA broke. More lies... wait for them.... here they come....

Hi, Laceybug. Actually, she told Flores that this finger was permanently injured in the battle with the Ninjas. To me, it makes complete sense that a left-handed person like Jodi would receive just such an injury violently wielding a knife repeatedly against a person.

Ohhhhhh my God-
Call out the Marines!!!
TA said to JA "F____ You"
Horrific. Mean. Unjustified.
My God this poor poor lady having to hear a "F Y" expletive.

Yeeah Juan lay down the law! Object to the BS.

So TA gets, allegedly, SO mad at JA that he says "**** you!" and then he turns around (from the bathroom) and leaves the bathroom they were in..
He leaves the bathroom... that does not sound like someone with an out of control temper or who is abusive?

Judge is overuling everything, seems she is going to continue the same trend on cross.

So, they're at Havasupei, but her feelings were hurt so she wasn't...there was an emotional chasm between them.

and Dan just HAPPENED to be there?????? IN the bathroom WHILE they were arguing.....

?????

Dan never said he went up to talk to her in the bathroom did he??

ok, Ive had enough. heading home :seeya:
No. He did not go up to the bathroom. Dan stated that she got angry with Travis because he (Dan) had gone through the backpack and removed about 10-15 pounds of make-up etc...to lighten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member