Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This next testimony is going to be ROUGH folks.

Beth K is saying it's about finding Travis masturbating to pictures of little boys.

January 2008, a Monday, she thinks it might have been the 21st..

*checks calendar*
For cripes sake! What do you know! January 21, 2008 was a Monday.. She's some savant for dates or something?

I wonder if JA thinks the jury is buying this BS?

Just hearing the questions that the Jury has asked other witnesses....I think they get it. At this point she probably sounds like teacher from Charlie Brown "whah, whah, uhmmm, whah, whah" to the poor Jurors.

January 21, 2008 The change that changed the course of their relationship.

Working at Mimi's Cafe in Mesa, Travis home putting boxes in his attic on a ladder, Jodi helped him, handed her an angel and gave it to Jodi, she thought that was sweet....

I'm tired of typing!

I put my ferromagnetic keys into my car and put the lever into REVERSE. I then proceeded north along Ferrel Avenue at a speed I estimated at 35 miles per hour. I then abruptly turned the steering wheel to the right. This maneuver put me onto Hastings Street where my speed then dropped down to 31 miles per hour. I was then in westerly trajectory when out of the corner of my eyes I saw headlights that quickly expanded to fill my entire pupil. My pupils dilated up to 4 mm. Suddenly a speeding car traveling 53 miles per hour in a due easterly direction collided with my left front bumper which was made mainly out of plastic. I heard the “crunch”. I checked my watch and noted to myself that it was 9:43PM.

Jodi was embarrassed to see Travis masturbating, but not embarrassed to allow him to xxxxxxx in her face on multiple occasions. Okaydoekie.

She is seriously the devil incarnate.

*Yawn* She's full of chit. I know you all know that but I had to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike