Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart BREAKS for Travis' siblings. She won't be satisfied until she murders every portion of him including his reputation.

Someone calls me names, dates other women, calls my brother a ****** and I am going to help him take boxes to his attic? Yeah sure. She sure didn't feel bad for her little brother. Oh here comes him masturbating with pictures. She is a creep. She is dirty. Her soul is black. I hope JM rips her to pieces.

Imv, the defense has made no progress in this trial - and are actually in a worse position since the defendant has been on the stand...

Agree!

Travis's sister seems to be smirking.

But it's so intense that the 'innocent flower' who swallows ejaculated fluids vomits at the thought of it...

this makes me want to cry for Travis's family. What angel? Ooops, I forgot it, oops, I walked in on him, oops, he just happened to be masturbating, oops, there were pictures of little boys in briefs. If she left the angel there - where is it?

Let me guess - she goes back for more doesn't she?

MOO

Mel

Travis' sisters and brother shaking their heads.

I swear she is holding back a smirk while discussing Travis and the alleged photos.

She RAN after seeing Travis masturbating to children's photos. She ran inside and threw up in the bathroom. She is sooooooo righteous, dontchaknow.

as hard as this is to listen to (although we could turn it off) there is a representative/advocate for the deceased that she is trying to vilify. 2 sides to every story. we're just hearing the desperate story of 1...

I still dont understand how the judge can allow her to say such horrible things. There is no other evidence and the prosecution even asked the DT's own expert witness if any type of nude photos were found on Travis's computer and there were NONE.

She felt nauseated at seeing the pictures, ran home and threw up-I wonder if she saw that pic of her nether region? Now that almost made me throw up!

Who has the remote to her electic shock device? Activate it and don't stop. :furious: Let her burn

No no no, Jodi took this man by the hand and led him into her very sexual world. She was very experienced and I am sure it was TOTALLY and mutually satisfiying for both. I highly doubt oral disgusted him. lol. I also belive there was no pregnancy because he never tapped the Va jay jay. Thank goodness!!
IMO By all accounts, Arias had no problem "servicing" the men in her life

Her ex Darrell said her sex style was aggressive, unihibited, including backdoor sex

She dated a guy for about 2 years, who practiced a cult type of worship akin to Devil worship and we all can imagine how kinky their sex life could be dating a guy like that...

This is what bothers me...I'd risk TMI had I not posted about this before.

A few months after I'd broken up with my ex he raped his 14 year old niece. He was arrested for it while serving a sentence for having pulled a gun on me. Eventually he plead guilty and was sentenced to a not nearly long enough prison term.

I am so damned defensive about it. I have to tell people it happened after we split and I had NO clue he was capable of something like that. I have a very hard time reconciling that Jodi was apparently okay with Travis' supposed predilections and I pray the jury does too. She is every bit as guilty as he would be of any wrongdoing by her own inaction. (If I believed a word of it, anyway.) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus