Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe that there is a tiny grain of truth in most/all of Jodi's lies. Travis probably DID hurt her finger, BUT it was probably while she was butchering him, as opposed to the incident she described.

I believe the story where her friend told her she had to repent for oral sex. I believe Minor's theory (stated previously in this thread) that, that explains why Jodi engaged TA in sexual acts before killing him. (So he had no time to repent for his "sins")

This trial will probably be the first and only time in American Court history that an admitted “killer” shoots the victim in the head once, stabs him in the chest 5x, stabs him in the back 20 times, then finishes him off by nearly decapitating him, and finally inserts the corpse into a shower stall as she “cleans up the crime scene” AND THEN
gets to repeat the homicide all over again literally in graphic detail and in slow motion.

What Arias and Nurmi are now doing to us, the TA family, and the jury is metaphorically shooting us in the head, stabbing us in the chest and back, and on Thursday will do the court behavior equivalent of slicing our collective throats = and this time chronicled on prime time TV.
For this Arias, will probably win the dubious role of becoming the most ostentatious audacious “black-widow” villain in the female criminal hall of fame.

Her dad must be so proud.

I would have slit my own wrists rather than have my dad hear anything at all about my having sex in graphic detail..

Are there any elderly men on the jury? Just curious

iirc there are several jurors who "appear to be of retirement age" and I do think I read somewhere that there was an elderly genetlemen but don't quote me on the latter.

Unless they believe Travis to be attracted to little boys. Dont get me wrong, Im the minority and I KNOW shes a liar. But NO ONE likes a pedophile - call me *mean* but I secretly want all pedophiles to "go away (and I dont care how they get there)". Likely, the jury feels the same way. Im just amazed JA can get up there & state all this as fact without any foundation of truth/proof. The one person that could refute her claims is Travis, and he cant defend himself right now.

I think that Juan is going to be able to refute that lie. First he will show the jury all of the other lies she told, by replaying earlier statements of hers. When they hear how she really got that bent finger, for example, then they will have to rethink the pedophile accusations. Also, when they show that he had ZERO *advertiser censored* on any of his computers or phones or hard drives, then they will think twice, imo.

Thank you!

I got so much done today! I kinda figured if we're very lucky we may get to the day she slaughtered Travis Wednesday

I doubt it. But hopefully. Nurmi asks questions at the speed of a snail...and then goes back and asks them again. And, just for good measure, goes back and asks a third time...UGH...it's horrid!!!

Yes! There is still so much testimony and rebuttal left.

You're all gonna be throwing vegetables, but I think Nurmi is doing a good job with what he has to deal with. (The vegetables are ok, I'm making a salad for dinner, anyway.) No glazed, breaded chicken for us tonight! :chicken:

See you all tomorrow!:seeya:

RBBM. Just to piggyback off your post, the only thing Nurmi is doing a good job at is trying to sabotage TAs reputation by kicking more dirt onto his grave. JMO.

Anyone want to come to Websleuths chat room, come on down! We are giving out free drinks and chat while JVM has Jodi's gal friend on etc etc .

I want to but I need a nap and a snack. Because apparently I'm 4 years old lol. Maybe I'll join you later. Also I think JVM's guest is JA's male friend. Carr is the last name. Can't remember the first. Try Creepy. Creepy Carr.

Jodi's ring finger is VERY straight and not contracted (curled under) in this photo. Disgusting psychopath!
bilde

There may be some truth to some of the things she's saying, but she has lied so many times about so many things, there is absolutely no way to tell what's truth and what's fiction ....so you have to write it all off as not credible.

I doubt it. But hopefully. Nurmi asks questions at the speed of a snail...and then goes back and asks them again. And, just for good measure, goes back and asks a third time...UGH...it's horrid!!!

Then after all that he feels the need to recap! I'm watching a bit that I dvrd...just saw fake crying about thinking someone may have hurt Travis as a child...30 seconds...she's fine.

They need to bring lisa back to the stand and ask her about that chicken dinner. i swear she has a story for everything. i cant wait for cross. She said she came in with a chicken dinner and saw a.female and travis just standing there. why run out? They weren't kissing. or do anything that would suggest omg i just walked in on him cheating. she followed them that night and bursed in the home without chicken. Travis always had friends over his house. all she saw was hair. dont u think u would actually wait and see who was there since u went out of your way to bring chicken? I think she followed lisa and travis all day and assumed she would walk in on them having sex. she ran out because she didnt expect to find them in the kitchen acting normal. i believe she fully expected them to be i the bedroom knocking the boots.

I would have slit my own wrists rather than have my dad hear anything at all about my having sex in graphic detail..

With the way Arias is going, she might come up with a sex abuse story committed by her Dad ala Casey Anthony...and look how that turned out for Mr Anthony( her Dad)

He was shooting darts at her too. He did NOT look happy to be there. And, the little brother...that had to be horrendous for him.:furious:

Guys, there sounds like there is a level of truth in some of the things she is saying. I know we're all angry at some of her allegations; but this could affect a jury. Maybe I'm reacting from ptsd from the CA trial, but I'm concerned about her defense. Some of it is ridiculous, but not everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like a lie. Her emotions sound true and when she's crying today, I see it in her entire face. MOO:moo:

I understand Anita, I see what you mean what rings true for you?

I also believe that there is a tiny grain of truth in most/all of Jodi's lies. Travis probably DID hurt her finger, BUT it was probably while she was butchering him, as opposed to the incident she described.

I believe the story where her friend told her she had to repent for oral sex. I believe Minor's theory (stated previously in this thread) that, that explains why Jodi engaged TA in sexual acts before killing him. (So he had no time to repent for his "sins")

And I believed her when she told us that he yelled " Why don't you move to Antartica and never call me again." That sounds like it really happened. JMO

Jodi's ring finger is VERY straight and not retracted (curled under) in this photo. Disgusting psychopath!
bilde

I hope someone from the prosecutor's office is taking screen grabs like we are here and passing them onto Juan.....

Jodi's ring finger is VERY straight and not retracted (curled under) in this photo. Disgusting psychopath!
bilde

THANK YOU! While I believe she did hurt her finger during the murder, I believe it was exaggerated! You just gave me further validation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get