CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman who owns the cabin was texting news group and she said he could have used propane INSIDE the cabin to cause fire. She is NOT blaming LE.

fwiw
fran

PS on local news now, sorry no link.......they shot in tear gas then warned him and started knocking down walls. one by one, before the fire. When they got to final wall, single gun shot then the flames began. That's the last action LE did.

LE did NOT set the fire
Watching HLN and the caption on the bottom of the screen says ammunition exploded inside the cabin?

:waitasec:

Hopefully this nightmare is over......

MOO

A single gunshot was heard as authorities moved into the cabin where Christopher Dorner was believed to be holed up.

According to a law enforcement source, police had broken down windows, pumped in tear gas and blasted a loud speaker urging Dorner to surrender. When they got no response, police deployed a vehicle to rip down the walls of the cabin "one by one, like peeling an onion," a law enforcement official said.

By the time they got to the last wall, authorities heard a single gunshot, the source said. Then flames began to spread through the structure, and gunshots, probably set off by the fire, were heard.

Dorner's body has not been found. The police search will be focused in the basement area, the source said.

More at the link:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...olice-demolish-cabin-hear-single-gunshot.html

NBC scene is safe. safe for LE and firefighters

I'm just coming to this thread after seeing this --- my apologies if it has been posted (it has more detail than some of the other MSM sources I'm following but you guys are always a step ahead so you may know all of these details anyway... ;)):

....According to a law enforcement source, police had broken down windows, pumped in tear gas and blasted a loud speaker urging Dorner to give up. When they got no response, police deployed a vehicle to rip down the walls of cabin "one by one, like peeling an onion," one law enforcement official said.

By the time they got to the last wall, authorities heard a single gunshot, the source said. Then flames began to spread through the structure. Then, they heard gunshots likely set off by the fire.

Dorner's body has not been found. Police will search will be focused in the basement area, the source said.....

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/na...horities-source-says-20130212,0,4311236.story

The murdered woman's dad was his lawyer. He didn't kill the lawyer though, but his daughter and her husband, stating that because he himself had no family, the lawyer doesn't deserve to have one either.

There was also mention that he telephoned the lawyer sometime after the kills and taunted the father by saying something to the effect of "You're not very good at protecting your daughter, are you."
Taunting phone call was reportedly placed from Vancouver, WA, so likely wasn't
Made by Dorner.
12:30 P.M.: Former LAPD Capt. Randal*Quan receives a call from a man identifying himself as Dorner, saying Quan "should have done a better job of protecting his daughter." The call is traced to Vancouver, Wash., but authorities do not believe that Dorner was in Washington state, the federal complaint states.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/bayTimeline-Ex-LAPD-Officer-Suspected-in-Shooting-Spree-190929961.html

I'm wondering if the MSM is going to go to the State of the Union Address or keep on the Dorner story.

JMO

here is one local station:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/live-video/

but I don't think it's the one that was just broadcast on my local station.

the reporter who was just saying the info, had run down to where she could broadcast of what they'd just been given an update by LE.

hth
fran

Well here comes the spin "he tried to come out the back door but was shoved back in"

"He never came out of the cabin and they heard a single gun shot inside."

Personally, I think they took him out.

Of course they did. And I am glad. jmo

Thanks polleypockets. :seeya:

what the channel 9 reporter said by phone to the news show - he was the same reporter who was in the middle of the first gun fight - he said he was standing very close to cabin - there was 1 gun shot sound then the cabin caught on fire, very quickly - he further reported that even though he didn't want to speculate the LE in scene believed he killed himself and set the cabin on fire - he said none if this was confirmed and the LE was still not taking any chances and decided to let the cabin burn

so that is all we know and the police will not confirm anything at this time - not even that dorner was in the cabin

The story about LE dozing down the walls of the cabin prior to a gunshot and fire makes no sense. You could see on TV the house was fully standing when we first started seeing black smoke.

If he just took refuge in that cabin how did he have so much ammunition in there with him?

wow
its a live feed.

so he obviously was NOT in that cabin that they burned.

i watched that pressor with the mayor you're talking about and he didn't say anything about dorner not being in the cabin. what presser are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lNana of8