Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get two threads going, one for this trial and one for Dorner please?

It sounds to me LE screwed him over big time. He ain't walking out of this alive. Even if he wanted to.

Not an excuse to start murdering people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I totally believe the guy about the Police brutality incident that was alleged to have happened that started the cause of him getting fired.

My understanding is he cuffed a person that was a little mentally disturbed and his police partner kicked the person while cuffed. He filed a complaint or something against this other LE person who was a female, and they ruled against the complaint and did not reprimand the other officer. Then, somehow he ends up getting fired.

I agree that no matter how wrong they were to him, it is no excuse to kill anybody. But I do think his allegations were true.

Understood but I would not call her as a prosecution witness either.

No way! IMO even the most moral moms would be tempted to lie to save the life of their child. I'd lie my face off ...probably.

Well my eyes are fried from this phone and computer streaming all day so I am calling it quits. Tomorrow peeps

I have a question before I go for the night. I didn't see the last hour of testimony today. Will defense go into the details of the murder tomorrow?

Can someone refresh our memories on what Gus will be talking about. The last I remember is he was refusing to give up the name of the person in the car with him about something.

IMO After the phone evidence JA almost seemed tired of playing up these lies, she stopped looking at the jury. Anyone notice this or was it just me?

No way! IMO even the most moral moms would be tempted to lie to save the life of their child. I'd lie my face off ...probably.

Linda, I know you are right. But Cindy Anthony really irked me. Yes she is a mom but she was also grandmother to that baby. I think that should have made a huge difference. Different case with Jodi though.

My theory is the last month of his life Jodi realized she was losing control of Travis. She lured him into the phone sex tape to gain a weapon she could use against him.

His blog on May 18th would likely have sent her into a tailspin frantically trying to maintain control.

We haven't heard it in court yet but online there are accounts of Travis' friends stating he and Jodi had an argument the last weekend in May. I wonder if her threatening use of that tape isn't the real catalyst for that argument. According to those friends Travis sent her a very final sounding, 'harsh' message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge