Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the first part of court today is closed, but will JA be back on the stand publicly after that? If so, what time?

It's part of her act. :furious:
Absolutely. She's a manipulator, a psychopath who, like the chameleon, changes to suit the environment. On the tape yesterday, she controlled the topic of conversation, she steered it towards sex, she recorded it, probably to blackmail him. And she is the one who killed her lover when he dared to defy her. I don't believe Travis abused her in any way, shape, or form. She was the abuser.

IMO

ackkkkkk opened the abc link and I only see the dang seal!

I have been trying to put myself in Jodi's shoes and understand why she killed Travis. I don't believe the abuse story and I don't believe that Jodi was pushed to kill Travis when he stuck to his plans to go to Cancun with another woman. I used to imagine Jodi flew into a murderous rage when she finally understood that Travis would prefer to take a platonic friend rather than take her, the sex goddess, with him. And since Jodi is a one trick pony (sex is her tool and trade) she went off the deep end. I no longer believe that scenerio.

I think Travis and his 'Gold Digger' blog was the point at which Jodi decided she was going to kill Travis. He was blogging some nasty insinuations about her and her lack of moral character. I think Jodi understood she was running the risk of him blabbing, blogging, getting the message out to other young men in the Church that she was a piranha. This would destroy her chances of latching on to another guy ( for marriage and the good life). IMO Jodi had decided Mormon men were vulnerable to her because of their beliefs about celibacy. She could be lazy or the worst sex partner in the world and how would an inexperienced partner compare her to? She couldn't risk Travis alerting other potential victims about Jodi so Travis had to die. I don't think Jodi anticipated how strong, how much Travis wanted to live, how hard and how long it would take to kill Travis and therefore the bloody scene and multiple injuries and weapons used on Travis.

Jodi killed Travis and went on to the next conquest and was humping and grinding that poor guy the next day.

Hi Cuckoo, I agree that the overkill may have resulted from how strong TA was. But, I still can't come to understand why it is that she killed him. I'm just not getting that.

Absolutely. She's a manipulator, a psychopath who, like the chameleon, changes to suit the environment. On the tape yesterday, she controlled the topic of conversation, she steered it towards sex, she recorded it, probably to blackmail him. And she is the one who killed her lover when he dared to defy her. I don't believe Travis abused her in any way, shape, or form. She was the abuser.

IMO

I still believe part of the reason she taped it was to play it for Mimi. She told detectives that she believed that Travis thought Mimi was marriage material.

has anyone found a link that is showing the live hearing? lol
I got all excited... but not getting anything :(

I agree with most of this. I was expecting him to *click* hang up quickly, but he didn't. However, abusers can be variable. I do believe he was emotionally abusive to her in general (would love to see texts/emails), but they had some good times. I also think she's a classic dependent personality.

What the recording indicated to me was:
1) he didn't view her as a stalker, he was truly engaged in an ongoing relationship with her of some sort, albeit "under the radar" (I think being under the radar is abusive in this case, also, and yes, I know she had a choice);
2) they enjoyed each other, at least sometimes. He was open and talkative and even playful. He confided in her. He was, at least in the past, somewhat possessive (Abe "hitting on my girlfriend').
3) TA was definitely into sex. He wasn't raped. He voluntarily and actively had a sexual relationship with JA. He was not a victim in that regard.
4) JA recorded this call intentionally with a purpose. She captured certain things, i.e., sexually incriminating stuff with an agenda in mind.
Ehh....I don't even see evidence of any emotional abuse in general. I've lived it...and I call BS, since she is the only one claiming it and well....she isn't exactly a reliable person. My ex did it in front of other people all the time, not just in private....his friends saw it. No one saw evidence of TA being this way....in fact they saw the Jodi portrayed in the tape....all over him, acting very strange and inappropriate affectionately (for conservative Mormons).

By all accounts-presented by her own words and by friends' testimony-she was the stalking, jealous, snooping one. If he got nasty and angry with her towards the end, that isn't abuse, that's a guy fed up with someone like her-and dealing with someone like her is enough to try the patience of a saint. Sometimes people get angry and say things they don't mean in an argument-that isn't abuse (unless it is ALL the time). And abuse, even the unseen kind, does manifest itself to others in some ways somehow....even if at first people on the outside don't realize that is what it is. Changes in self-esteem, changes in personality, little changes are there. She has none of those changes on this tape done before his death....and she is not that good an actress. If she was "a dirty little secret" she had NO problems going along with that....as seen by the tape. I'm sorry but I see just no evidence of any sort of abuse.

I agree with most of this. I was expecting him to *click* hang up quickly, but he didn't. However, abusers can be variable. I do believe he was emotionally abusive to her in general (would love to see texts/emails), but they had some good times. I also think she's a classic dependent personality.

What the recording indicated to me was:
1) he didn't view her as a stalker, he was truly engaged in an ongoing relationship with her of some sort, albeit "under the radar" (I think being under the radar is abusive in this case, also, and yes, I know she had a choice);
2) they enjoyed each other, at least sometimes. He was open and talkative and even playful. He confided in her. He was, at least in the past, somewhat possessive (Abe "hitting on my girlfriend').
3) TA was definitely into sex. He wasn't raped. He voluntarily and actively had a sexual relationship with JA. He was not a victim in that regard.
4) JA recorded this call intentionally with a purpose. She captured certain things, i.e., sexually incriminating stuff with an agenda in mind.

Agreed!

they have not yet started, it begins at 10:30 az time, judge just announced that hearing will be public, seal is doing just fine. :) This is Pickletoes reporting from the other side of her computer screen! LOL

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member