Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean to come across harsh or like I was yelling. It's easy to get riled up while watching this case! Sorry if I came across too harsh. I meant no disrespect. :seeya:

no offense taken, I know how passionate one can be when talking about a trial.

Everyone wants to get their point across.

I don't blame Travis in the least for being rude to her in these text messages. She asked for it with her obsessive behavior- she wouldn't leave him alone! And he had her number- he was beginning to figure out that she was a manipulative liar and told her so! She didn't take a hint. She's extremely passive-aggressive.

Here is what I'm wondering....all these men that she is chatting with....Are they co-workers in the PPL thingy---perhaps she was starting to or had threatened to tell them tales????? That could be something--i.e., google e-mail that Travis had more likely complained about but now she was making it her own???? hope that makes sense....

But how would Nurmi get his key phrases and words such as "fog", "wrath", "reel her back in"???

Plus JA wouldn't be able to say tidbits such as her being suicidal while she lived in Mesa.

Mark my words, she went to Mesa on June 4th to shoot herself in front of Travis. Nurmi has to get the gun into Travis' bathroom.

Oh, I think if she was upset enough to want to kill herself if she couldn't have him and shot him instead she would have shot herself next....not stabbed him repeatedly and then cut his throat. Afterwards bothering to clean up after herself. People in a suicidal condition don't care about clean up, or deleting pictures of herself from his camera. It would be the prosecutor's wish if she decided to go that route. So easy to disprove. jmo

Anyone else see the feeds panning the empty courtroom? Those jurors sure are close to the witness stand. They could almost reach out and put a muzzle on a defendant who rambles on too much.... if such a defendant ever took the stand...

Wish someone would muzzle her, getting sick of these text messages. I like to see what goes on in the gallery during the frequent sidebars we've had today, I like people watching.

On InSession I've heard them say what a large courtroom this is but it looks so small to me. Much smaller than the courtroom where my divorce took place here in Texas.

Why would JA want TA to sign it?

To get his signature? She probably took a copy of his siggie and left the drawing there hoping it would get a rise out of him.

and he probably did it just to get her off his back and out of his house.

Okay, so if getting mad (because someone has had his property vandalized, his personal correspondence/things snooped in and/or manipulated, his privacy violated, been subjected to irrational, disturbing mind games, etc.) is abuse, then I'm on the wrong planet.

I have lived through the heII of being the target of raging, frightening, stalking, torturous psychological abuse.

I also know people who get mad and lose their tempers, and they are not abusive because they get angry.

Just about any adult (and many older children) know the difference - even if they're not sure what, exactly. This is just so disgusting.

What would she have had Travis do?

She just expected him to say, "Aw, I know you f'ed me over with this-and-this-and-this and you lied about this-and-this-and-this, and you hurt this, slashed that, embarrassed/scared this person. No sweat - it's fine, I'm over it and I explained things to so-and so.

"And I know you broke into my personal effects/computer/phone and entered my home without permission... but that's okay. Just try to ease up on this stuff a litte, okay? No harm done, you're the best!"

It appears that she did expect him to give her a pass, somehow. Or would forget everything when she'd offer sex and eventually (in her mind) win him over and all would be sweetness and light forever...

Just stunning. Not insane, but severely unbalanced and mentally, developmentally stunted - seems to have stalled at about age 12. (No offense to all the 12yo's out there!)

the defense put JA on to confuse the issues - the problem with that is, that the jury will not remember the defense quesioning, because it's so long and rambling.

What they WILL remember is the prosecution's cross examination... because that will be straight and to the point.

But WHY, WHY, WHY did he let her back in the house?!!!!!!:what:

who wouldn't have thought????? I don't think he had a clue as to what she was capable of...I do think she had plans for blackmail....she is evil...:twocents::moo:

My GF had a ex who always did that, mistakenly sent her texts meant to for another woman. We used to laugh... because it really isn't as easy as people make it seem to mistakenly text someone else... especially if you are used to texting.

I must disagree. I'm the idiot who has "easily" done that a number of times!! All it takes is keeping previous message threads from various people in your queue. If you are interacting with more than one person and put the phone down for awhile and forget who was on your queue last and you start texting a thought, you can hit Send before the words "OH SHEET" can even escape your lips. Did it just last week in fact. Bad. Was very bad. My fingers move before my brain.

Having said that, I still think her intentions were obvious and intentional.

O/T a bit, but JC on IS is talking about the premeditation. Have any of the TH's ever mentioned the hair-color purchases on the Walmart receipt? Seems an easy car to counteract her claims of being a brunette in Yreka before her trip to Mesa.... IMO

ME TOO!!!!!

I think it's just insulting that she thinks we're stupid enough not to see through the fake costume act. I've worn glasses for years an they're like an ear or an eyebrow by now and I hardly remember they're on my head. The only time I fidgeted that much with them was the first 5 hours that I wore them for the first time in my life. She obviously has enough credits in her account for nice clothes to wear so she certainly can afford contacts IF she even had a vision impairment and is THAT bothered by glasses. Frankly I think she has 20/20 and is faking the whole thing for appearance sake.

She has worn several different pairs of glasses since the trial started. None of them show any distortion that you see on anyone with prescription lenses. I say they are purely cosmetic as a ruse to subtly influence the jurors in her favor.

Then again, if I were her attorney, I would advise her to do the same. It's strategy.

Exactly
Exactly

She tried to plead guilty back in 2010. Juan would not have it.

He may live to regret that. She does deserve death, but juries are not reliable now, and there may be a not job on this one who is in love with her and fantasizing about all the freaky sex.

If it wasn't happening in the vajayjay it wasn't going to happen. She had a 1 in 3 chance.

Did they never engage in actual Intercourse???

So technically he was still a virgin.

A lot of discussion about this trial just being about life or death. Could Jodi not have gotten a deal to plead guilty, if the death penalty was taken off the table? I thought most states did that now just to save the cost of the trial, and the guarenteed appeals, if successful in getting the DP.

Respectfully snipped, and BBM.

I've wondered about that, too, Rob. The only plea deal we "know" about is the offer for Jodi to plea to 2nd degree murder, which was rejected by the prosecution.

Perhaps Jodi has never been willing to plead to first degree/ LWOP?

Perhaps the State has not been willing to accept any plea because they have such a mountain of evidence proving her guilt?

Exactly
Exactly

She tried to plead guilty back in 2010. Juan would not have it.

She wanted to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder. I'm not sure what the sentence would be like on a 2nd degree charge, but I know it would be a heck of a lot less time than 1st degree! JM obviously felt confident that he had enough evidence to prove 1st degree, so he denied her. LWOP or DP only for premeditated murder. :rocker:

Oh and in the plea agreement the defense sent... they referenced MANSLAUGHTER cases. :what:

I personally don't think she was physically capable. Just a suspicion I have, no facts.

You would think that given all of Jodi's sexcapades, we would have heard something about the "protection" that she used. Never heard mention of her being on the pill, an intra-uterine implant, diaphragm, spermacide, etc. Did any of her conquests use condoms? Odd that there's been no mention of this in Jodi's testimony to date. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2