jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I want a dose of Advil and paper cuts rather than dealing with her on a daily basis

I made it home just in time to see some of Juan's cross...he is doing great. I love how he keeps stopping her and saying yes or no ma'am.

Kelly

She is all about upper hand. Obsessed with it.

That's her weak point. He has found it and now he will hit it again and again. She will grasp for that upper hand no matter how damning her testimony is. It is all about the moment and control at this moment. Nothing else matters. Her demeanor and argumentative nature could pave the way to her own death, but she is still more concerned with control at the moment that it doesn't matter.

Juan's doing a great job of showing her total inability to just say yes or no. She has to "explain" everything.

She described the damned piece of paper floating down back and forth "in the chaotic way that paper falls"

Seems to me she might remember the approx time??????

AARIKJE;RJ;LGNJI;ONJTJGI;OUHJY[GJU[

it makes me so happy to see Flores up there at Juan's table. He kept saying he was speaking for Travis in his interviews with Jodi early on, and his presence there shows how much he cares about seeing justice for Travis!

The judge does seem to "Overrule" a lot of KN's objections... well she was till I went to post this ;)

I'm going to say something probably unpopular, but I really dislike the way Juan Martinez goes about his cross-examination. It feels very uncomfortable. I understand he is doing his job but it feels like an interrogation that is crossing the line somewhat; I think he could expose JA's lies just as easily by going about things in a less abrasive, slightly more clever fashion. I know if I was sitting on that jury I'd be distracted by Juan Martinez and his attitude when what we really need to here are the flaws and the inconsistencies within JA's answers.

JMO. :)
If he were less abrasive, she would be too, and therein lies the problem. He needed to expose her to the jury, that she is NOT timid and shy like she tried to portray during direct. Look at her, no matter how abrasive Juan is, Jodi is smug, defiant, going toe-to-toe; she is absolutely not the shy timid thing she tried to fool the jury into believing she is.

IMO, Juan is exposing a lying, murdering sociopath for what she is.

She is smirking constantly. Does she realize she is going to get the death penalty ( I hope.)

I'm going to say something probably unpopular, but I really dislike the way Juan Martinez goes about his cross-examination. It feels very uncomfortable. I understand he is doing his job but it feels like an interrogation that is crossing the line somewhat; I think he could expose JA's lies just as easily by going about things in a less abrasive, slightly more clever fashion. I know if I was sitting on that jury I'd be distracted by Juan Martinez and his attitude when what we really need to here are the flaws and the inconsistencies within JA's answers.

JMO. :)
You have every right to your opinion, but he isn't sitting down to afternoon tea with this person. If I was a juror, I'd be more distracted by the smug attitude of the defendant as she is continually impeached. She's having way too much fun up there for someone who killed their so-called violent abuser in 'self-defense'. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53