Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Feb 20, 2013.
Continue discussing the trial here:
timeline and media *no discussion* thread
Links to live media coverage:
timeline by poster rmt:
COURT DOCKET (click case history and enter Jodi Arias)
ask your legal questions here and our verified attorneys will give an answer:
Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
discuss the receipts and checks here:
Arias Trial; Compare the receipts and the monetary transactions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
justice for Travis ribbon:
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:
Travis Victor Alexander
July 28, 1977 - June 4, 2008
Summary of case and key dates:
Crime Scene Photographs:
Detective's Investigative Report:
BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart
WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias
Beth Karas InSession
In Memory of Travis Alexander
TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
reminder: Minor4th is a verified attorney as is Gitanna1 and Mormon Attorney
Want to ask them a legal question about the trial? Here is the thread to do so: Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Have you missed something in the trial and need to catch up? Check out the timeline and Media thread:
*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
How to use the timeline thread: scroll to the end and find the date you are looking for in the post as they are in chronological order with the newest additions at the end. Thank you to all who transcribe, post links and pictures.
Rules that need addressed are below:
1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.
2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.
3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.
4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.
5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.
6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:
7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.
8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.
You are all good peeps..
Now get back to werk
Folks: if you are just joining the thread.... NO off color or sexual jokes please. Discuss the testimony only. :nurse:
1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.
2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.
3) Take a moment and read every post above this one.
Juan did not disappoint....and he's only just begun! Woohoo!
Juan Martinez is brilliant!!!
You said your sister was dumb didn't you? :giggle:
I said she was dumb and stupid.
Did I ask you whether you called her stupid m'am?
I can't wait to see where this all leads. :great:
BBM - :giggle: That made me literally LOL!
I posted on the other thread, but someone remind me what happens if she is impeached? Just that portion disregarded by jurors??
Incase you missed my post from last thread..
Thanks for the link again but TRUST ME I've read all the articles even posted the one about Rethinking Female Sociopathy on thread this morning...
But THANK YOU for posting info.. you provided me with some valuable information to help a friend of mine dealing with HC BPD.
YOU ROCK :rocker:
Just to clarify for a couple of people who asked on the last thread...to "impeach" the testimony of a witness just means to show the jury she is a liar. No one will announce that impeachment has taken place. No one will tell the jury to disregard impeached testimony. The jury is free to disregard any or all of her testimony if they conclude she is a liar, whether or not JM "catches her in a lie." They can conclude she is a liar, for example, if her stories sound ridiculous, or if she says them with mannerisms that they associate with lying.
Today is EXACTLY why this journal wasn't introduced during the Pros argument. JM KNEW that she'd spew nothing but lies during testimony, and meticulously waited until she did, so he could come back with this in cross, and show what I liar she is. This part of cross is all about her being a liar and a stalker.
He's so dam smart!!
Separate names with a comma.