jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is SOOOO BUSTED!!!!!!!!

The masturbating to little boy pictures never happened Jodi! It never happened! You cannot and Juan will not let you out of this one! You.Are.Done.

I really like JM's approach.. I do. I just wish he'd spend less time harping on such minor details.

When he gets to the bottom of this it won't be minitua. She's making it tedious and she is causing this. SHE is creating this.

And the point of this is to prove that she NEVER SAW HIM MASTURBATING TO LITTLE BOYS PICTURES.

Which she fabricated and strung through as a character assassination against Travis throughout her narration.

This is huge.

If he can show that Travis was not a pedophile and she MADE THAT UP to make him look like a bad guy to create sympathy for herself.... byebye JA.

This is completely critical. She's evil.

YESSSSS!!!! Great post. This is HUGE. And he is not letting her wriggle out of this. And she is like a snake, or a lizard willing to break off her tail.

I'm starting to miss Jose's white board and markers... I'm getting lost

Everytime she doesn't answer with the basic yes or no she should be given a jolt.

If there was a real judge overseeing this trial, Jodi would not have been allowed to prattle for nine excruciating days and she wouldn't be allowed to give nonresponsive answers; a real judge would make her answer the question that was asked- appropriately. this judge is a disaster.

Phone records!! :great:

Liiiiiaaaaaarrrrr!

:jail:

I'm trying to look at this from the jury's point of view.

They don't know Jody like we know her.

She might start to appear sympathetic .

Why is Martinez letting even the slightest chance ofArias to look picked on to happen ?

Again I really hope I am wrong

I thought he was coming off as a bully too at the beginning. However, now it's becoming obvious, to me, that he's showing how she reacts when she's called out on stuff. He's winning the battle now. He's coming back. Her smugness and little smiles and laughs can't be playing well with the jury. JMO

I don't believe Juan will succeed in getting under Jodi's skin today.

Her sociopathy is on full display.

She's become more comfortable on the stand as the day has progressed.

Jodi has done these verbal gymnastics all her life and they are maddening to anyone she is sparring (talking) with. She refuses to answer simple questions. She leaves herself wide latitude in her answers. She forces definitions of the simplest words.

This, from a high-school teacher who taught many people just like Jodi. Oh, and a few parents will do this also.

It reminds me of Pres. Clinton:
"It depends on what the meaning of is is."

A truthful person doesn't try to parse the meaning of simple words over and over, as she has been doing.
IMO

I hate her guts! I hate her guts!..SHE IS DESPICABLE AND SHE THINKS THAT SHE IS SO VERY MUCH IN CONTROL..

THE ONLY THING I CAN CONCLUDE AT THIS POINT IS HER ATTYS WANT HER TO DIE...AND IMO THAT SHE MOST DEFINITELY WILL!

I am bewitched bedazzled and amazed! She is scary good at this. Seriously scary she is.

She can remember what baby formula she had at 3 o clock in the morning when she was 3 months old and wearing her Winnie the Pooh pajamas, but all of a sudden she can't remember what happened just a little while ago.

I'm glad Jodi got all that practice with anal sex

Cause she just got screwed up the REAR with her own txts!

She really did laugh in his face after telling him that his screaming and grilling her scrambled her brain.

Can you even imagine being this close to Jodi and not just choakin' the livin' s*** out of her!
10_zpse5ed8a63.jpg

I AM WORN OUT. I am mentally exhausted. I don't know how Juan will keep this pace up. It took all day to get a yes answer out of her for one question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592