jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nearsighted and wear both contacts and glasses at different times, both require different prescriptions.

The pair of glasses I wear is not bifocal and for distance, can't see well close up with them.

I can see things close without glasses but it's blurred beyond 10 feet. I take them off to sit and read the screen on the puter like now. I put them back on to watch TV across the room. Also I take them off for reading..

Just thought I'd share...

Cheers

So have you stalked and/or killed many people? I'm guessing not. :)

Screenshot2013-02-21at102032AM_zps7cc53d21.png

ppl are thinking the guy in the front is darryl - it isn't

Yes, maybe the only health care she got was the boob job. Two for the price of one though, so good deal. :lol:

If one goes back to listen, more likely 3300 each. Not so cheap and quite in keeping with the going rate. This type of mis-information drives me NUTS.

moo

(an eye problem in which the eyes are misaligned—meaning that they point in different directions. One eye may look straight ahead, while the other eye turns inward) Where the muscle needs to be cut. At times I don't see it, but other times I do.
I have a lazy eye, but it goes outward, not inward, and noone has ever suggested cutting the muscles, only doing eye exercises for it and it doesn't directly affect my vision, I see forward and sideways at the same time.

I note that St. Jodi of Arias cannot spell "imaginations".

I also learned that for a woman with a broken, Popsicle-stick splinted finger on her writing hand, she exhibited enviable penmanship as evidence by her diary.

And she spelled (wrapped) raped then lined it out, top of next page it said wrapped

that was the sentence she missed the baptism because she was wrapped up in something with Travis.

I saw that on the screen when it showed her diary

OH heck that is so common and never would be associated with anything but a little muscle that misbehaves. I worked in Family Practice over a decade and we shared an office with an Ophthalmologist, that was a very common thing.

Thank you, yes I know as I have this myself. I was responding to another post that apparently has been removed.

Thank you though. :blushing:

I think your right.

They probably though they were just magazines. no big deal.

I think if they had known what she had written in them, They would have done something about it.

I'm pretty sure they would not have brought it up in her direct.

Her lawyers remind me of Jose Baez and his wanting the prosecution to do all his homework for him!!

If one goes back to listen, more likely 3300 each. Not so cheap and quite in keeping with the going rate. This type of mis-information drives me NUTS.

moo

who ponied up for the boob job, do we know? That would take me forever to save up for even working a full time job. How good are the tips at Minnies Bakery(?) anyway? :waitasec:

"It makes my brain scramble."

Every time I think of the murderous road trip, I'm reminded of Jim Morrison and the Doors, specifically, "Riders On The Storm".

Especially the second verse:

There's a killer on the road,
His brain is squirmin' like a toad,
Take a long holiday,
Let your children play,
If ya give this man a ride,
Sweet memory will die,
Killer on the road.

[video=youtube;lS-af9Q-zvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-af9Q-zvQ[/video]

when was this? I must have missed this while replenishing my cookie bowl. :blushing:

lol = ann campbell the one who met jodi in jail and she tried to slip the magazines to is donavas bff - when the magazines came out - donavan turned white and left the courtroom

And she spelled (wrapped) raped then lined it out, top of next page it said wrapped

that was the sentence she missed the baptism because she was wrapped up in something with Travis.

I saw that on the screen when it showed her diary

I saw that too!

Was Dr. Drew on tonight? My guide for cable shows other stuff, "What would you do". I didn't realize his show wasn't on Mon thru Fri, not that I watch it every night.

I have a lazy eye, but it goes outward, not inward, and noone has ever suggested cutting the muscles, only doing eye exercises for it and it doesn't directly affect my vision, I see forward and sideways at the same time.

Some babies get surgery when they are little and I am not sure but that might be only if its moderate to severe? But a mild one, or one that does not bother the person, I would leave it alone.. surgery requires general anesthesia so if it does not affect vision my guess they are left alone!

Um, ok, I want to see forward and sideways at the same time. Are you kidding or can you really? that is actually neat

IMO, Juan is in the lead by a mile and if she keeps testifying like she did today he will gain miles and miles everyday he crosses her.

She came across as a liar, cunning, smirky, arrogant, and confrontational. I can tell you as a juror myself several times jurors do not like any witness to come across this way ............much less a defendant.

The people who were in the courtroom said today that Juan held command of that courtroom and no one had any sympathy for Jodi. They said some of the jurors even shook their head in disgust when she made her smart *advertiser censored** remark about Juan reminding her of Travis.

IMO
All I can say at this point is "I really hope so"...

I am counting on the fact that he can question for as long as he wants. I think he made gains today (her reactions, her discomfort, some little lies pointed out) but I really do hope he will respect the jury enough to connect the dots. The PA on KC's jury assumed them all to be intelligent; there is no telling if this jury is or not. So, best to spell it out for the lowest common denominator in moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyMiller83