jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the world did JA get all the money to make all her moves, all her road trips, her clothes, her food, her car insurance, her gas, her contact lenses, her cell phone and cell phone payments....she was a part-time waitress jumping from place to place. Where did the money come from?
From boyfriends?

"It makes my brain scramble."

Every time I think of the murderous road trip, I'm reminded of Jim Morrison and the Doors, specifically, "Riders On The Storm".

Especially the second verse:

There's a killer on the road,
His brain is squirmin' like a toad,
Take a long holiday,
Let your children play,
If ya give this man a ride,
Sweet memory will die,
Killer on the road.

The Doors - Riders On The Storm (ORIGINAL!) - driving with Jim - YouTube
I always thought the line was: Sweet Emily will die...:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

lol = ann campbell the one who met jodi in jail and she tried to slip the magazines to is donavas bff - when the magazines came out - donavan turned white and left the courtroom

Wonder why she did that?

who ponied up for the boob job, do we know? That would take me forever to save up for even working a full time job. How good are the tips at Minnies Bakery(?) anyway? :waitasec:

She lied again and told old Darryl that she paid $300 for the boob job. Why do some women have to lie about what they pay for something to the man in their life? Ive never understood that deceit in a relationship.

But he believed her...........big mistake.

That is why she couldnt help him pay the bills anymore. It all went to buy the fake *advertiser censored*.

IMO

So have you stalked and/or killed many people? I'm guessing not. :)

Hahaha I have enough trouble stalking myself. I don't think it's anything to challenge her on though. She might be able to prove she needs to take them off to read. Kinda the lets see if the glove fits parallel.

Actually I think shes toast.

I note that St. Jodi of Arias cannot spell "imaginations".

I also learned that for a woman with a broken, Popsicle-stick splinted finger on her writing hand, she exhibited enviable penmanship as evidence by her diary.

I hope you can answer this for me because I heard Jean C. say the same thing several times today about her penmanship. Since I haven't been able to watch every day - was it established that Jodi was left handed? Thanks in advance....:)

If one goes back to listen, more likely 3300 each. Not so cheap and quite in keeping with the going rate. This type of mis-information drives me NUTS.

moo

I believe it. I can't even afford to drive into La Jolla anymore.

I only have this :twocents:

Was Dr. Drew on tonight? My guide for cable shows other stuff, "What would you do". I didn't realize his show wasn't on Mon thru Fri, not that I watch it every night.

yes - he was just on - normally he isn't on thursday, but was today

Was Dr. Drew on tonight? My guide for cable shows other stuff, "What would you do". I didn't realize his show wasn't on Mon thru Fri, not that I watch it every night.

Yes it was on tonight. I don't believe it was last Thursday however.

:)

Some babies get surgery when they are little and I am not sure but that might be only if its moderate to severe? But a mild one, or one that does not bother the person, I would leave it alone.. surgery requires general anesthesia so if it does not affect vision my guess they are left alone!

Um, ok, I want to see forward and sideways at the same time. Are you kidding or can you really? that is actually neat
Most people who have strabismus can surmount if IF IF IF their parents notice it and get their kids in glasses before their about 6-7. After that, it's unlikely that it can be corrected without surgery. I noticed my son's condition before he turned one and he had glasses at 18 months.

moo

The apple or nut doesn't fall from the tree.

Both mother and daughter laughing like they are watching the Anchorman movie.
This trial is unbelievable, do they know both daughter and mother know what is going on.

I am beyond hate for Jodi, but her mother laughing throughout is just unbelievable and
so disgusting, it makes my blood boil.

Wow, strange, you heard that too. I need to listen to that again. No pronouns from what Travis supposedly said.

Jodi seems to have a code of ethics of sorts that she isn't aware of herself. Leaving out pronouns as a way of not lying directly.

Rubbing the throat, says Jenine Driver, is some kind of discomfort. DrD asks if it could mean Jodi's thinking of suicide. Hardly! I think liars self-soothe while lying and the throat area is where the lies come out.

bbm

here's where she says 'f... kill you, b...,' at 18:44, but the link will lead into that a little before.. http://youtu.be/hBNSypqlybc?t=18m12s

ETA.. listening to it again, i may have attributed the second 'kill you, b****' to j.a. by mistake, since Nurmi says it shortly after her.. ALSO without the "i'm going to..." or any pronouns.. i think she say it again though, but i have stopped the video for now..

I like how Juan zipped backward and forward on the timeline. JA doesn't know what's coming next. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to rattle her much. She really seems to think she's winning, as some of you have already pointed out

I don't usually watch the after party on HLN, but I'm listening tonight. I don't think Juan is coming on too strong. JA certainly wasn't doing the Chihuahua shake, at any rate.

She's brutally confident and an excellent liar, except for yesterday.

By now the jury has seen 3 versions: 1) poor, victimized, abused Jodi; 2) "I don't remember" Jodi, - detached and deflecting what she refuses to deal with; and 3) bit*h Jodi - defiant, rude, disrespectful, smirking, "you can't get me and I will outlast you" Jodi. They'll see this is her true character.

But JM is letting her rattle him. She is very good at it. She has practiced not going off script and will not cooperate with anything she can't control, e.g., JM obviously had times from phone records today. She refused to be pinned down to anything, not even what time the restaurant opened! The more he tries to pin her down, the more she obfuscates, and the more frustrated he gets. That gives her the upper hand.

I hope he can calm down, just accept that she will play this obfuscation game, give up making her acknowledge things, and just make his points without her cooperation. He needs to disarm her power by not responding to it. The less he reacts, the less control she has. She's running the show in many respects right now, and he's allowing it.

For example, she wants to passive-aggressively read for 10 minutes, fine. But Juan should not pace while anxiously waiting on her b/c she will take advantage of his frustration and drag it out. Instead, he should sit down and do something else, and tell her to alert the court as soon as she is done reading. Put the pressure back on her.

What a master manipulator. I was empathetic while waiting to hear her version. Now, I have zero regard for her and I fall hook, line and sinker for the pre-meditated murder, with knife stabbing and neck slashing FIRST to inflict torturous revenge. That's a 180 degree turn from the beginning of the trial. She has confirmed that she is a hateful crazy freak, albeit scary smart. I don't care what her dx is, but it's too bad she didn't have a major psych intervention many moons ago. She's bat s**t crazy now...it's way too late for her.

Some babies get surgery when they are little and I am not sure but that might be only if its moderate to severe? But a mild one, or one that does not bother the person, I would leave it alone.. surgery requires general anesthesia so if it does not affect vision my guess they are left alone!

Um, ok, I want to see forward and sideways at the same time. Are you kidding or can you really? that is actually neat
Yeah, I wasn't aware of it until someone pointed it out to me, and I immediately looked in a mirror. One eye is looking forward and the other peripherally. The downside is that I can't see the hidden pictures in the picture books that my husband and his friend can, no matter how hard I try! It usually only happens when I'm tired.

And she spelled (wrapped) raped then lined it out, top of next page it said wrapped

that was the sentence she missed the baptism because she was wrapped up in something with Travis.

I saw that on the screen when it showed her diary

Yeah, that was the entry where she mocked a Missionary Sister for "totally trying to read this".

I thought today was awesome. Juan's approach let the Jurors see that other side of Jodi. "Back me in a corner and I'll come out swinging". So much for the meek, sad "victim" we saw last week.

The apple or nut doesn't fall from the tree.

Both mother and daughter laughing like they are watching the Anchorman movie.
This trial is unbelievable, do they know both daughter and mother know what is going on.

I am beyond hate for Jodi, but her mother laughing throughout is just unbelievable and
so disgusting, it makes my blood boil.

Hopefully none of that is lost on the Jury either.

It is disgusting.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members