jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one, TexMex -- I noticed it -- I so wanted her to just start ripping along with more of her lies, but she caught it....

She's so much smarter than Mr. Martinez, isn't she?!
icon8.gif
Yep, she's got it all over him. She'll show him who's the smartest one in the room. Grrrrrrr.

She is having such a good time up there. I wonder when she'll realize that she has scrood herself with her yip-yapping and trying to hide her smiles and smirks up there in front of the courtroom and a bunch of folks in TV-land. Where will the smirk be then?
icon10.gif

And I think her behavior will yeild her the same results as drew

Originally Posted by sumbunny
Interesting read, and exactly what Mr Martinez is doing, imo

http://country-of-liars.com/7015/a-psychopath-in-court/

http://pathwhisperer.wordpress.com/2...e-a-sociopath/

In trying to answer “How to cross-examine a sociopath?” I’m aiming at jarring the sociopath into revealing their true self. I’m trying to find that “cape of red,” that challenge that can’t go unanswered.

5. Show as much disrespect as you can get away with.

7. Depending on the circumstances, the cross examiner may want to let the sociopath ramble in order to disclose their arrogance and disordered thinking.

8. Find a way to call out a sociopathic party or witness for fake tears and grief. Of course it is considered bad form to question another’s expression of grief but this is a tactic sociopaths use all the time

I've noticed JM like to invade her personal space. He's showing her that he's in charge.

I am trying to catch up reading but I keep reading how Darryl was in the courtroom, sitting in the row in front of the defendant's mother.
That is not Darryl, only court personnel are allowed in front of the bar railing.
The public sit in what is called the gallery, which is behind the bar railing.

10ygw9z.png

And if you look at the second row here all the way to the left behind Donovan and his girlfriend, you see my girl ANITA RICHMAN's half head! :D

I agree, he is one of the few credible defense attorneys on TV. He recognizes when a DT is losing and doesn't toss out far fetched crap to make it seem otherwise. And he is way funny too.

Doesn't hurt that he's hot either....:blushing:

She said she came out of the closet into the middle of the bathroom.

She went down the hall, entered the closet through the bedroom entrance, and exited the closet into the bathroom. I know - it makes no sense because she could have just run out the bedroom door instead of into the closet, but that's what she said.

I can't wait til Juan nails her on every.single.bit of her rendition of the murder. I hope he makes her draw a map to trace her steps.

Legal eagles, can he make her draw this out?

She said she came out of the closet into the middle of the bathroom.

She went down the hall, entered the closet through the bedroom entrance, and exited the closet into the bathroom. I know - it makes no sense because she could have just run out the bedroom door instead of into the closet, but that's what she said.

i made and posted this image a few days ago... all based in her statements during direct

I have always said and always believed he was showering, had water in his eyes, turned in the shower and she plunged the knife into his chest. He then began teying to get out and away feommher, he got weak, started coughing up blood in sink and she started stabbing him in the back, he fell to the floor crawling down his hallway and collapsed. She slit his throat, likely telling him he deserved it, and then dragged him to the shower and shot him in the head. She then showered him and herslef a bit, threw everything in the washer, gathered her things and left.

I agree 100% with what you just said, word for word. I also believe Travis was forced to pose in the shower and he gave a sign, to whoever saw these photos, by crossing his chest with his wrists and his fists balled up inward. That is not a pose, this was a scared man, just as the final face on photo was..

Looking at the bedroom photos, it looks like Travis is sleeping. Then the next photo shows his arm raised two fingers up like to say "WTF". Jodi stated she could not get the timer to work, which is just the opposite, she actually set the timer to take her "gross" body poses, to make it look like Travis took the photos.

My opinion only :waitasec::hand:

Although nothing TA did would justify JA's killing him... I can't help but wonder why he didn't end things with her sooner. She displayed VERY worrisome signs...stalking, spying, slashing tires... Sure, she was a mayonaise jar always ready to indulge him, but was he so naive not to see concerns? Was he just thinking with his little head? Were there not other available women to satisfy his sexual appetites?

I have had some of those same thoughts. But I think that since she took his virginity, that tells me that he usually did not hang out around women who would be 'available' sexually. It went against his religious teachings so he didn't have these opportunities with his usual circle of friends.

And also, I think it is normal to kind of fall in 'love' with our first sexual partner. [ assuming it was favorable.]

Please correct me if I'm wrong - far from being a legal expert...
If she pleaded guilty, a judge would have sentenced her, right?
And they never give the DP to guilty pleas, do they?

I've never heard of it but then again I'm not sure.

I can't wait til Juan nails her on every.single.bit of her rendition of the murder. I hope he makes her draw a map to trace her steps.

Legal eagles, can he make her draw this out?

You bet he can! And I can't wait. I wish he could go stab by stab "and you don't know if was begging for his life after stab number 1" . . . and on through the 27 wounds. I'm sure he will do something like that but at some point the DT will likely succeed in an objection based on "asked and answered - she said she doesn't remember any of it." But for what little she admits to remembering he can drag her through it second by second. I can't wait to see it.

he is the one and only defense attorney I trust. I've also seen him speak so fondly and respectfully of his wife which makes me admire him all the more.

He should have his own show imo.

I like Feiger too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minor....do you think the defense team simply didn't investigate the mags carefully and missed the messages in the spine? TIA

I don't know. If they had them, you would expect Jodi to tell them their significance even if they didn't catch it themselves. They either knew, or they had never seen the magazines.

I've noticed JM like to invade her personal space. He's showing her that he's in charge.

Exactly. And he didn't say anything like " Good morning Ms. Arias.." or anything like that. He just went right at it. lol

he is the one and only defense attorney I trust. I've also seen him speak so fondly and respectfully of his wife which makes me admire him all the more.

He should have his own show imo.

He is also easy on the eyes.:blushing:

Sorry, I don't think a wooden spoon caused Jodi to be a murdering psychopath. Sometimes, evil is simply born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She should have had to get her own switch(for those of us that had to get our own switch from a tree in the yard) yeow it really hurt...I would have rather been beat with a spoon nonstop for years.

I agree, he is one of the few credible defense attorneys on TV. He recognizes when a DT is losing and doesn't toss out far fetched crap to make it seem otherwise. And he is way funny too.

Back in the day, I had a huge crush on Joe Tacopina.

Huger crush on Dan Abrams.

:blushing::blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members