jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, quiet a few have been yucking it up about Gus, so don't feel bed.
Crawl right outa that hole, and join us again.

I am the oddball here. I like Gus.
I think because he carries sugar gliders in a little satchel
under his suit whenever he makes public appearances because
he gets nervous.

I KNOW I KNOW...
I am a sucker...
But dang the poor guy watched his dad die when he was
only 21! At a magic show no less!

I wanted to call into Dr Drew and ask him to show us the
sugar gliders!!!

Yup.
I do have sucker written on my forehead.

Oh well no harm no foul.

That is an excellent diagram for those of us who haven't been able to keep up...thank you!!

How many minutes/seconds was it between the ceiling picture and the dragging picture?

thank you, Kamille! :)

the ceiling ppicture is time stamped 5:31:14 - the dragging photo is t.s'd 5:32:16 ... that's a minute, 2 seconds. :(

Thanks for reminding me!! I want to ask Katie or Anita or any other trial watcher that was there - How easily can the jurors see Arias' face? If she doesn't turn to them, are they only able to see the side of her?
Did any of the jurors react when she laughed? TIA

YES on the last question..Anita addressed it in her comments over at the other thread (I think she's on right now too). She saw it, I just caught the tail end of it but didn't know what they were laughing about.

She's quite far from them. The closest juror is at least 18 feet away..that's what I've determined but I suck at distances like that. It's pretty far and taht's the closest juror. They aren't really at right angles. They are more at an angle to her so they can see her face if they look and she looks at them.

I can tell you when you see her standing in her Von Trapp pose watching them file in and out, it almost looks like she's making eye contact with each of them the way she looks on TV.

Let me tell you SHE IS NOT. I know someone said they saw my tricolor girl smile at her. I've not EVER seen that. I watch like a hawk during their entry to the courtroom. Never seen it...I watch them file in, eyes straight then turn straight ahead facing ahead. NOt one has looked at her that I've EVER seen.

Oddly she also VonTrapps on them as they file out with the identical weird affect and clearly none is making eye contact as she's looking at the backs of their heads. with EXACTLY the same affect as when they walk in.

Weird chick to be sure.

Juan was brilliant in his 'seemingly' jumping around cross day one. (I don't see it that way, but the talking heads do - maybe they will learn from him they critique so readily?!?!) He put the journals up and the magazines to confirm the handwriting on the code messages were hers.

Now, I was looking for something and came across this - boy that looks like her handwriting was suffering from the injury she sustained to me. What do you guys think? Not as neat at all to me. (but I am having eye issues, so be nice if I am crazy!)
Jodi Arias Must Overcome Her Lies If She Testifies This Week - YouTube

Good point ANJ! Entirely unaffected cursive, not even hindered by popsicle sticks and a painfully abused finger!! :boohoo: :hand:

I would like to thank Jodi for reminding me how much I have missed Toblerones. Nom.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

thank you, Kamille! :)

the photo of the camera drop is time stamped 5:31:14 - the dragging photo is t.s'd 5:32:16 ... that's a minute, 2 seconds. :(

So is the theory that the ceiling picture was from the camera dropping just before all this chasing took place? Or would they have to start the clock from the last known picture of Travis alive? :waitasec:

Did they still have access to the house when this final version came out or is this the first the prosecution has heard of it on the stand this week?

TIA

House of Flying Daggers is one of my favorite martial arts movies of all time. My son does Wushu and has since forever... I've had to sit thru every martial arts flick ever made....most are not very good IMO

Edited to add lots of martial arts flicks contain a rape, a sweet innocent that could kill etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does jodi's favorite author Anne Rice/ Ann Rampling in her books! I wonder if this girl ever had an original idea in her life. <---- oh wait, how contradictory of me, if she did - that darn memory gap ate it! :furious:

OMG :floorlaugh: But don't you think he's been boarding the clue bus this week?

Geeesh took him long enough! I don't think anyone that slow on the uptake should have their own show. I also happen to think he's an awful host.

It should be all Mark all the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reminding me!! I want to ask Katie or Anita or any other trial watcher that was there - How easily can the jurors see Arias' face? If she doesn't turn to them, are they only able to see the side of her?
Did any of the jurors react when she laughed? TIA

Katie and PASA can speak to this better than I, I had the wrong angle to tell.

Wow. I didn't realize how he ended the questioning. He just cut her off big-time didn't he. Cut her off and turned around to collect his papers. Boom. That must have really bothered her!

I noticed that also. Make her worry all weekend what is next......

:D

flying squirrels. very adorable.

http://www.worldbook.com/images/stories/sugar-glider-and-baby.jpg
sugar-glider-and-baby.jpg

OT but assistance needed.

The other katie is trying to register here but having problems.

This is her note:

I went to sign up tonight on WebSlueths but when I put in my email it kept saying that I couldn't use that email due to ''spammers'' who use that provider (gmail) often...Do you know how I can go around this? That's the only email that I have!
Thanks ;))

HELP!

When Martinez showed the defendant the magazine containing the written numbers on one page, he asked her to tell them what they were. She misunderstood him, and stated, "it's my understanding they are page numbers" , when all he wanted her to do was read them.

She volunteered that information, showing that she knew of their existence prior to seeing them that day .... of course she knew what they were, she wrote them ... however, it would be my guess the defense knew they were there ahead of time as well, otherwise she just blindsided her own defense team.

My first thought would have been lotto numbers but once again Jodi has helped the prosecution. Thanks Jodi!!

ANJ you never cease to amaze me......thanks to you and your partner in sleuthing...I am printing this out. :cheers: I have never seen the movies, but intend to ASAP!!

I hope you do!!!!!!!!!!!! Pay attention to the photos jodi staged of her and Travis in the forest, even the snow pic - it is haunting that even the pics she took with him ---the idea seems to be originally from elsewhere.

I look forward to your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member