jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she got waxed. Maybe we won't find out. Maybe it's just his way of letting her know that he has her number?

Maybe she was dumb enough to use her debit/credit card there to have an alibi about being in CA (and not AZ). She obviously knew Darryl and MM would be alibis.

just my 2 cents

I don't think she had clothes on when she murdered Travis. And I think that the braids where also intentional to the point of her thinking she wouldn't lose hair to leave for evidence. Left handed she probably had the knife in that hand and the gun in the right. I think she had the camera around her neck. I think she used the camera as a cover to be right there in his face and as he was showering she then picked up the knife and gun and when he opened his eyes from being closed from rinsing there she was now with the knife and gun. idk jmo

Skimmed and scanned. Busy trying to get my :rubberducky: :rubberducky: :rubberducky: in a row before tomorrow.

I just wanted to give my heartfelt condolences to all those who've expressed their loss to abusive or psychopathic personalities in these threads. Red flags mean little when someone is determined to hurt you.

I am so, so sorry. :hug:

Notable segments of Thurs. cross:

"we've sort of lost contact but we're still friends" re: Matt McCartney 57:40

"you were sort of detouring to Salinas for some cosmetic work"
1:00:20 (then she goes on to be slippery re: the salon "I don't remember if they did hair or not" "it could have been a salon also did hair, right? " "it might have been...".

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 21 - Part 3 - YouTube

Quoting myself to add at 1:03:13 after the Von Trapping is done, you see a quick shot of Anita Richman in the gallery. Right before she caught JA making her "throat stroking" gesture that she asked Janine driver about (and got an answer!). Can you tell I'm still psyched about that?

Similarly, Jodi's facial expression in her nude photos doesn't look all *fun 'n games*. We've seen many pics of her, and IRC she's often wearing a pleasant enough smile. (One notable exception: in her candle-lit witchy pic.)

But not in that nudie pic. She looks tight -- like a hypnotized panther studying its prey.

images

I think thats her 'sexy' look. lol

Regarding her desire to go to Cancun with TA on 6/10. What would she have done with the rental car? It would be interesting if there was any documentation on JA asking if the car could be returned in Phoenix vs. Redding. Maybe that's why she drove to Redding - because that agency would allow a 1 way rental at a lower price.. I don't know. Just thinking out loud.

KatieCL, I've asked this before, but I'm wondering. Many of us watching the trial on tv have a very negative view of Jodi's mom & aunt. But I notice you and Anita, who have seen her in person, do not. Do you think we are getting a misimpression by just seeing snippets on the trial coverage?

WOW! This is amazing - I am way behind on reading and trying to skim through posts, but this one stopped me in my tracks!!

Great sleuthing!!!!

What would be in Memoirs of a Geisha? I saw the movie, most excellent. Though I am puzzled how it would applied Jodi... Twisted stalker?

Salinas is where she claimed to get her nails done, right? And I think Juan asked her if that salon does hair. Hopefully he has someone who will testify they colored her hair!

But what is the story about returning a remote to Darryl's? I must have missed that. Meaning a remote control, like for a TV? Why would she have that?

I'm waayyy behind, apologies if this has been answered.

IIRC it was Darryl's garage door remote. My guess is she used it to get into the garage for the gas cans. Drove off with it, realized she had it and took it back.

:rocker: Yes, it sure is messing up her "script" ...lol :great:

JA "thinks" she is one step ahead of Mr. Martinez ... Well, she found out Thursday that she is NOT one step ahead of Mr. M !

:waitasec: I wonder IF she is going to change her "demeanor" tomorrow on the stand ? She was soooooooooooo disgustingly arroagant and indignant with Mr. Martinez, and I am wondering IF she is going to go back to the FAKE and foney Jodi, that mousy, "abused" demeanor? :waitasec: NOT that that would help her -- I think her goose is already cooked ...

:great::great: I am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to Mr. M's cross coming up this week ! I can't wait !

:seeya:

Not sure she can go backwards to be as she was with Nurmi. She mirrors what she sees. So when Nurmi was soft spoken and sympathic she was able to jump off his demeanor and mirror it. JM is energy right out of the gate, "let's get to the meat of this matter." And just when she thinks she has gotten the better of him, he stops that line of questioning and goes on to something else. Leaving her thinking, "what the he!!?) He is aggressive to her and she gives it back because she mirrors his actions. JM is not trying to foster lies in Jodi with phoney self defense claims. He is trying to get at the truth. The only way to do that is to keep her off guard.

While some people may not think well of JM's tactics they are necessary to get the job done that he needs to get done. With Jodi he can't expose her for what she is without the technique he is using and that is keeping her off guard. If she were telling the truth she could answer him right back no hesitation whatsoever. She can't do that because she has to draw from her creative sources she has stored in her brain to fabricate an answer. The truth is spontaneous, you rarely have to think about something you have lived with day after day as a normal person would over these 5 years.

I know there are some that just don't get it but I see JM doing what he has to do in a professional manner to show the jury exactly who Jodi really is, the lies she has told and why they can't believe a word she has said under oath. It's his job and he is remarkably good at it. God Bless him for fighting for Travis and his family. Gotta love him. jmo

Thank You! I have thought this for a bit but keep forgetting to bring that up. I do not think the Travis was behind the camera because of the look on her face, that look has bothered me, Thanks again.

I have always thought she took those pictures of herself with a timer.

Skimmed and scanned. Busy trying to get my :rubberducky: :rubberducky: :rubberducky: in a row before tomorrow.

I just wanted to give my heartfelt condolences to all those who've expressed their loss to abusive or psychopathic personalities in these threads. Red flags mean little when someone is determined to hurt you.

I am so, so sorry. :hug:

I so agree and the gift all of you have given to others is immeasurable. Those of you with history/real stories are to be commended for helping unsuspecting others.

IIRC it was Darryl's garage door remote. My guess is she used it to get into the garage for the gas cans. Drove off with it, realized she had it and took it back.

but didn't she see darryl when she was at his house? why did she need his remote?

Are you thinking the same thing I am thinking????? That was no accident. Could she have been thinking to put something like the gun in his garage when she returned????? Jodi does nothing by accident. jmo

I can't help but think that if JM knew that she had gotten waxed during the "beauty stop", that he would have brought it up loud and clear. That's not exactly something that he would see as a small detail and it could lead to premeditation. I wonder if this is where he's going?

Similarly, Jodi's facial expression in her nude photos doesn't look all *fun 'n games*. We've seen many pics of her, and IRC she's often wearing a pleasant enough smile. (One notable exception: in her candle-lit witchy pic.)

But not in that nudie pic. She looks tight -- like a hypnotized panther studying its prey.

images

just my 2 cents

I don't think she had clothes on when she murdered Travis. And I think that the braids where also intentional to the point of her thinking she wouldn't lose hair to leave for evidence. Left handed she probably had the knife in that hand and the gun in the right. I think she had the camera around her neck. I think she used the camera as a cover to be right there in his face and as he was showering she then picked up the knife and gun and when he opened his eyes from being closed from rinsing there she was now with the knife and gun. idk jmo

Thanks, but how do you explain the "dragging" pic with the white stripe pants and shoes ?

Regarding her desire to go to Cancun with TA on 6/10. What would she have done with the rental car? It would be interesting if there was any documentation on JA asking if the car could be returned in Phoenix vs. Redding. Maybe that's why she drove to Redding - because that agency would allow a 1 way rental at a lower price.. I don't know. Just thinking out loud.

she had time to return the car and go on that trip---she had 6 days. i don't know where she would fly out of living in yreka, but it would have worked out.

i do think the trip to cancun that she was not going on infuriated her. she was losing her hold on TA and she knew it, and that just couldn't happen. he wasn't going to get to just go on with his life if she wasn't in it. end of story.

KatieCL, I've asked this before, but I'm wondering. Many of us watching the trial on tv have a very negative view of Jodi's mom & aunt. But I notice you and Anita, who have seen her in person, do not. Do you think we are getting a misimpression by just seeing snippets on the trial coverage?

All I can say is things are much different in person with many people. In the small insignificant encounters I've had in passing with JA's mother, I see her more, and this sounds very judgmental but it was the word that sprung in my mind that day as a simpleton. Not a sophisticated worldly person but a small town woman.

I stand by that I think JA dropped on to this Earth from some place having nothing to do with her immediate surroundings. She's far more sophisticated and intelligent and evil than how I perceive her family. I think her mother kind of can't win for losing here. I suspect she has many of her own stories to tell raising this freak of nature. I personally don't blame her or Jodi's father.

I also think Nurmi drops his persona when he's not in "defending" mode. I've had moments of compassion for him too as much as I hate to admit that. Because I despise this defense strategy. Utterly despise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie