jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that photo was taken with a timer. I think that she had to include some shots of her naked to make it look like "they" were together and having sex that day when they really weren't.

I am having problems with the whole picture thing. When the man ? testifies to the camera he said that the pictures had been deleted but he was able to retrieve them. Now with that said, why would she take pictures to begin with knowing you are going to deny being there. This bothers me, I can't believe she was/is that stupid to believe that the pictures were really gone. idk jmo

What? I hope I am wrong, but it sort of sounds like this post is saying people who are killed in domestic violence situations bring it on themselves for not identifying and heeding "red flags."

My sister was murdered by her estranged husband. She left him in January and by May she was dead. He was a smooth talker and even though she had a restraining order against him, he still managed to talk her into bringing their baby over to his apartment for a visit. He had the murder/suicide all planned. She was ambushed.

True, she should not have gone over there. But it was easier to comply and keep things "happy, happy" than risk his wrath by not complying. I don't think anyone who has lived a few years with crazy can even recognize "red flags" anymore because the abuser has you believing red is green and yellow is blue and "those aren't really flags anyway, baby, those are unicorns and rainbows flying out of my a$$"

Unless you have actually lived it, you really don't get it. MOO.

Big hug. :hug:

Jodi had lived in Mesa. Wouldn't she have known of an adequate salon there? Why choose the one in Salinas?

Because she had something *else* done that she didn't want found out...something that might make her look oh I dunno...guilty of pre-planning her actions. She is trying to build a fictitious timeline of her actual roadtrip and account for things the prosecution might have as evidence or know. Who knows what she did, where, at what time, for what purpose. Nothing she says makes any sense. She lies about everything.

Well and if you're trying to get on the road late in the day for a LONG road trip, why wait hours for a freaking manicure? When there are many other places to stop along the way? She couldn't even identify this place so it's not like she went to her "favorite" salon. She herself said "they could have done hair".

I don' tknow about you guys but when I go to the nail salons, it's very clear they ONLY do nails. If it's a hair salon , usually the nail section is very small. Primary nail salons are filled with stations and pedicure chairs and zero stations for hair.

I also found it funny Juan said "you stopped in Salinas for some kind of beauty treatment right?" paraphrasing but something like that. Cosmetic treatment maybe? It was funny.

Ya, I was thinking about that too. When I go for a cheap mani/pedi, it's to one of the Korean/Vietnamese places where it's $35 for both. I would never just stop in at a hair salon for a manicure unless I'm wanting to pay extra (or have addtl services there). Many of the cheap places do waxing too.

From my understanding of what some of the medical experts have reported on in these threads is that Jodi was no stranger to anal sex. jmo

Hmmm, she may have invented it....
icon10.gif

--------------------------------------

On the serious side, I wonder if JM could get JA to admit she felt better about her situation when she had moved away from her abuser, TA. Oh, how I would love to hear her admit to that.... Will she? Is JM willing to ask her that question? (Has he already, and I missed it?)

If she were to answer "Yes, I felt better," then he would have her in a potentially squirmy situation.....

"If you felt so much better, why did you go back?" ("I still loved him, and wanted to see him. He begged me to come. I thought things would be better.")

"You say he asked you to come visit -- why didn't you just tell him 'No, it's better if we stay apart a little while longer'? He couldn't hurt you since you were over 1,000 miles away. Just be done with it. One of the best things you can do when in an abusive situation is to put miles between you and to not let him know where you are. Don't take his calls; do delete his messages. Just cut your losses -- [not his neck]."

And she'll be "ready" for the JUAN. She still thinks she's winning -- she really does, IMO. I can just see her & her jailhouse buds celebrating her winning the 1st x-exam day....

Will Nurmi warn her? She's never run into a JM before.

The higher she flies, the more SPLAT!:bricks: when she hits the pavement of reality. :eek:uch:

Ahhh, tomorrow!!!
icon6.gif

As we all know by now, Jodi couldn't shut up if her life depended on it. (not often can you say that and have it not be a metaphor)

I think she had hair, nails, waxing done at the salon and told at least one person all about the trip to Cancun she was taking with her boyfriend. (He could have even been a fiance) It's more than just being there that's a problem, that could be explained a dozen ways, so I bet she blabbed in the salon.

Juan asked her how long she was in there so he knows exactly how long she was in there and I bet he knows what she said

He's going after her "He's taking the babysitter of a friend and that's fine with me" lies

He's definitely going for something...and she doesn't know it. That cat has got it's mouse in a corner right now and she knows it. All the Von Trapping in the world couldn't hide her distress as I saw it in those last moments of court Thursday. (actually watching on TV close up...her facial expressions are very minute and subtle so TV watchers have the advantage gallery viewers do not!).

Well and if you're trying to get on the road late in the day for a LONG road trip, why wait hours for a freaking manicure? When there are many other places to stop along the way? She couldn't even identify this place so it's not like she went to her "favorite" salon. She herself said "they could have done hair".

I don' tknow about you guys but when I go to the nail salons, it's very clear they ONLY do nails. If it's a hair salon , usually the nail section is very small. Primary nail salons are filled with stations and pedicure chairs and zero stations for hair.

I also found it funny Juan said "you stopped in Salinas for some kind of beauty treatment right?" paraphrasing but something like that. Cosmetic treatment maybe? It was funny.

I can't remember exactly, but I think she's the one who first mentioned hair. He did word it cosmetic treatment or something similar. I think she responded by saying she got her nails done and when asked about the place she said they might have done hair. I need to rewatch that part, but I'm pretty sure he left it open and she's the one who mentioned hair first.

I've never had waxing done, but wouldn't she have been red in those pics if she had just gotten a Brazilian done?! That's not the only way to be hairless. I think she got hair and nails done, but no Brazilian.

My hair is about the same length as hers was in the pics with the dogs and my hair takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to get color treatments done. I can't wait to find out what else JM has on this! He was definitely hinting that he has more! It was obvious she was struggling with how to answer because she doesn't know what he has!

I tend to agree but I'm really perplexed as to why she threw in the whole rope scenario??? Just to get the knife to fit in?

I don't know. They DID find cord fibers at the crime scene, with blood on them, IIRC. So maybe there was "rope" and a knife and she set this up in order to get the knife in the bathroom without causing suspicion. We're never gonna know for sure since she lies.

Anyone have any other ideas about what the cord/rope fibers were from?

SO MUCH OF HER TESTIMONY CAN BE LINKED TO BOOKS, TV and MOVIES!

Full disclosure notice! This post is a combination of observations I worked on with a fellow sleuth whom wants to remain UN-named and whom is brilliant! :seeya: my partner in crime! LOL

Here is her list of movies from myspace: Note the ones in RED!
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective -- Anchorman -- Braveheart -- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- The Color Purple -- Crash -- The Count of Monte Cristo -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon -- Down With Love -- Dumb and Dumber -- Edward Scissorhands -- The Emperor's New Groove -- The Fifth Element -- Forest Gump -- House of Flying Daggers -- Ice Age -- Independence Day -- Legends of the Fall -- The Lion King -- Memoirs of a Geisha -- Mission to Mars -- The Notebook -- O Brother Where Art Thou? -- The One -- Shallow Hal -- Shanghai Noon -- Sleepy Hollow -- Soul Plane -- The Secret -- The Truman Show -- What Dreams May Come

(clipped to save space)

Based on this and sooooooooooo many other examples that have been cited (Psycho comparison comes to mind!) -- Jodi may go down as the Plagiarism Psycho Killer. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

WOW! This is amazing - I am way behind on reading and trying to skim through posts, but this one stopped me in my tracks!!

Great sleuthing!!!!

Jodi had lived in Mesa. Wouldn't she have known of an adequate salon there? Why choose the one in Salinas?

because then she would have been seen by someone, other than Travis, who could say she was definitely 'there' and had 'this' done... she went there, and left, secretly.

I think she got waxed. Maybe we won't find out. Maybe it's just his way of letting her know that he has her number?

The only welcoming connection Jodi had to the new life she was trying create was Travis. None of the others in the circle wanted anything to do with her. When he told her that under no circumstances would they continue, she made the trip to 'convince' him.

Jodi always had a backup plan as a reason to be at Travis'. He was always conveniently the stop on her way to somewhere else, but the reason was a plan that could be changed on her whim.

Notable segments of Thurs. cross:

"we've sort of lost contact but we're still friends" re: Matt McCartney 57:40

"you were sort of detouring to Salinas for some cosmetic work"
1:00:20 (then she goes on to be slippery re: the salon "I don't remember if they did hair or not" "it could have been a salon also did hair, right? " "it might have been...".

[video=youtube;y9xLnoNfyRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9xLnoNfyRI[/video]

Watching some of the testimony from Thursday and have a question for any body language peeps out there. :)
At 11:31 Juan says "During that hearing you tried to get somebody to lie for you".
She frowns at him and says "no", but then looks towards the jury, raises her eyebrows and makes a face.
I'm curious what it may mean.
It looks like she's saying to the jury "can you believe this carp", but would like to hear other opinions. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuyYBHZHbsg

My opinion is it's a typical 'caught in a lie' defence

I haven't read all the posts and maybe this has already been brought up but where the arrows are pointing, it appears Travis's forearm is not resting on the floor. Were his arms bound together with the "mystery rope"? While dragging him wouldn't gravity cause his arms to fall at his side sliding along on the floor? Guess I need to watch more CSI! Love CASTLE though!

I think she may have grabbed his hand or wrist trying to drag him by it. In this pic she may still be grappling with getting a good hold in order to drag him. Or, she was actually dragging him using the hand/wrist as one hold. MOO

I don't know. They DID find cord fibers at the crime scene, with blood on them, IIRC. So maybe there was "rope" and a knife and she set this up in order to get the knife in the bathroom without causing suspicion. We're never gonna know for sure since she lies.

Anyone have any other ideas about what the cord/rope fibers were from?

I think, once again, she was trying to match up with the forensics - she created a rope which may resemble the tassel-rope-like items we were shown in the CIC and she somehow made sure that the knife found its way into the bathroom without her taking it there! :floorlaugh:

Wasn't it discussed before that perhaps the tassel-rope-like items that we were shown could have been the trim on some decorative pillow on the chair by the bed? It seems like years since that testimony (could be because "madam" has been on the stand for eternity!)

As we all know by now, Jodi couldn't shut up if her life depended on it. (not often can you say that and have it not be a metaphor)

I think she had hair, nails, waxing done at the salon and told at least one person all about the trip to Cancun she was taking with her boyfriend. (He could have even been a fiance) It's more than just being there that's a problem, that could be explained a dozen ways, so I bet she blabbed in the salon.

Juan asked her how long she was in there so he knows exactly how long she was in there and I bet he knows what she said

He's going after her "He's taking the babysitter of a friend and that's fine with me" lies

Oh I thought that too, that she might have been planning to go there in the hopes that he would take her to Cancun with him.

I bet he said no and she flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member