jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then she said he was slamming his head against the closet door for a minute and a half? Really? That is a long time. I call BS on that.

If I had to put up with her, I could easily see myself banging my head against the wall for a good minute and a half, possibly more.

It would be nice if JM could finish closing with the photos of Travis' murder and then Jodi's statement that stabbing a person with a knife would be 'heinous' and if she did commit this crime then she'd beg for the death penalty.

Of course JM knows best what to do. :)

It would be nice if JM could finish closing with the photos of Travis' murder and then Jodi's statement that stabbing a person with a knife would be 'heinous' and if she did commit this crime then she'd beg for the death penalty.

Of course JM knows best what to do. :)

I'd imagine he will break out all the photos. Remember, she did make the comment that her memories come back when she sees photos.

I for one am sick and tired about hearing how JM is "yelling" at JA. I don't feel that he is yelling, he wants to be heard throughout the courtroom. JA asks him to repeat the question quite often, so why would he speak softly to her? He has a forceful voice, yes. But is he "yelling" at her? I don't think so and wish the talking heads would stop saying that.

I agree. He is not her defense attorney guiding her through their overly rehearsed testimony. This is how you have to treat a lying psycho like Arias. He needs to cut her off before she starts going into the long diatribes and stories and innane rehearsed annecdotes. He is yelling and finds her "stories" of abuse incredulous. As we all do. I would be yelling at her too. No reason to treat her with Nurmi's "kid gloves".

I agree. He is not her defense attorney guiding her through their overly rehearsed testimony. This is how you have to treat a lying psycho like Arias. He needs to cut her off before she starts going into the long diatribes and stories and innane rehearsed annecdotes. He is yelling and finds her "stories" of abuse incredulous. As we all do. I would be yelling at her too. No reason to treat her with Nurmi's "kid gloves".

I should follow this up with: I have a LOUD voice. And when I am trying to make a point my voice gets louder and sounds like I am yelling (just ask my husband). So, when Juan is making a point-he is "yelling"!

Urgh i had to go to bed last night once they had finished for the day.she is soooo draining.

Cant wait for today though, yesterday was a good day for exposing her lies and actually basically getting her to say she didnt tell the truth.

I hope they get back to the magazines at some point.

I have no idea why the other inmates haven't attacked her if this is what she is like day in day out. Travis sure put up with so much BS.

Her whole attitude makes me wonder about the whole wooden spoon thing, never thought it was true but she is what 30 odd years old? And this is how she acts? I cab only imagine how she was as a teenager.i would probably have had a breakdown by now

I do not condone violence in anyway btw :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is anyone else feverishly hoping that out of 18 jurors the ones that may for one reason or another cause a hung jury be cast out as alternative jurors (random draw so we call on luck/divine intervention!) and that we have 12 responsible, intelligent jurors to decide this case? I am!

Is anyone else feverishly hoping that out of 18 jurors the ones that may for one reason or another cause a hung jury be cast out as alternative jurors (random draw so we call on luck/divine intervention!) and that we have 12 responsible, intelligent jurors to decide this case? I am!

We will.

Thinking about JA's friend last night on DD.....I find it odd that she states that when JA was in high school, her curfew was 6:00 pm......esp since JA speaks about working at the family restaurant.....most restaurant's stay open past 6 don't they?

Anyone know what this is about?

2/25/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 2/25/2013
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED TO THE LETTERS WRITTEN BY TRAVIS ALEXANDER TO MS. ARIAS

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021

No, but a wild guess would be that TA letters to JA talk about the tire slashing, stalking, showing up at the house unannounced, etc and there is nothing in them about domestic violence.

Is it possible to read any of these emails and letters Travis wrote to her? Are they online somewhere? I'm particularly interested in his last letter to her where he calls her a sociopath.

Does anyone know--was there an incident that inspired that letter?

MM says "I personally know the man she was with before Travis. He and Jodi maintained a friendly relationship after they parted. He also had NO issues with violence. So why now? What changed?

Wouldn't that be the guy that she bought the house with and then quit paying her half of the mortgage and other bills right after she met Travis. He said he could not keep up the payments on two houses without her paying for her half of their home and their house went into foreclosure. I don't remember him sounding real happy with JA when he was on the witness stand. When Juan brought that up to JA later she said that she had no idea he felt that way about her. :what:

I believe it was Daryl Brewer who testified about JA not keeping up her financial resposibilities and their house went into foreclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lneill04