jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping that JM ties Little Red Riding Hood's "sunshine and kittens" journal entries to the alleged incident the first week of April 2008 right before she got the h*ll out of Dodge.

If I'm reading that correctly, the motion was filed by the state?

I have no idea. Are you looking at "Party (001)"? I don't see anything there from any other party. Not disagreeing with you--I'd like to know how to read this, too.

Here's hoping that JM ties Little Red Riding Hood's "sunshine and kittens" journal entries to the alleged incident the first week of April 2008 right before she got the h*ll out of Dodge.

Can you explain that? For someone who doesn't know what you are referring to.

I have no idea. Are you looking at "Party (001)"? I don't see anything there from any other party. Not disagreeing with you--I'd like to know how to read this, too.

Yes. Party 001 indicates the state I think? :waitasec:

I'm watching yesterday's cross again. In part 1 of the video at about 0:23:50(JM is talking about Jodis' memory problems and how she's able to discuss all the sex bits with no trouble) JM says "Is anybody saying that you didn't do it to the best of your recollection?" and Jodi says "You're implying that" the woman defense lawyer actually SMILES that Jodi is acting defiant. Does she think it's a battle of wits? Does she not understand that Travis was murdered in cold blood and that HER client is charged with first-degree murder? She smiles!

wonder if it pisses Jodi off that JM always refers to her as "Ma'am". Every woman eventually faces the day where someone calls her that instead of "Miss". Just another little needle he gets in at her, I think.
I love it that he calls her Ma'am instead of Miss Arias or Jodi. I think it's brilliant.

I also notice that Jodi almost never says Yes or No when directed. She will say 'that is correct' or some such phrase. Defiant.

Maybe the state wants to use them to show how she tried to forge this to help her lie about TA....

Can you explain that? For someone who doesn't know what you are referring to.

Sure, Arias (Little Red Riding Hood) has written nothing about any of the alleged violence incidents with TA in her journal. I hope JM produces her journal entries from the 1st couple of weeks of April 2008 to demonstrate once again that the supposed choking and finger breaking incident was not written in the journal at any time, indicating another Arias lie.

Jodi seemed to imply today that McCartney has betrayed her. JM hasn't gotten into that quite yet, I think.

Maybe Jodi doesn't know what MM told the prosecution, and although she thought MM would be loyal to her ~ the way JM keeps bringing it up, she is unsure now of just what MM has said to them. MOO

I agree.

I was ambushed from behind as I was walking in the bedroom.
He slammed my head into the door jam and that is the last thing I remember.

I didn't call LE. In my area they're NO help.
Probably should have sought medical attention but I didn't .

I honestly have no idea how long I was in a black out.
I didn't pass out. I fought like he!!.

I do know one thing.
HAD he killed me I would not have known.

I didn't just have bruises on my feet.
I was covered in them.

I still have discoloration on the top of one foot. :waitasec: weird I know.

And a dent in my left eyebrow bone.
I took pictures and told everyone!!!!

I'm so sorry you had to endure that. He sounds a lot like my ex except like JA, he liked knives.:twocents:

I'm watching yesterday's cross again. In part 1 of the video at about 0:23:50(JM is talking about Jodis' memory problems and how she's able to discuss all the sex bits with no trouble) JM says "Is anybody saying that you didn't do it to the best of your recollection?" and Jodi says "You're implying that" the woman defense lawyer actually SMILES that Jodi is acting defiant. Does she think it's a battle of wits? Does she not understand that Travis was murdered in cold blood and that HER client is charged with first-degree murder? She smiles!

Maybe her attorney's displays of amusement are their signal to her to tone it the heck down. She clearly wants to get smirky and is working hard to keep up the beaten down attitude.

Maybe Jodi doesn't know what MM told the prosecution, and although she thought MM would be loyal to her ~ the way JM keeps bringing it up, she is unsure now of just what MM has said to them. MOO

i think she knows. sounds to me like he didn't back up her bruised neck story and she's pissed off about it. i just don't know if either side can call MM because he's involved in forging those letters.

i was wondering if the state could use him in rebuttal but not about the letters---he can't be made to incriminate himself. i was wondering if they could ask him JUST about the 'strangling' incident. don't know if that's possible but i wish it was.

Let them smile..JA is very nicely demonstrating to the jury that she is NOT afraid of big aggressive men (like JM and Travis). She is fearless..

BBM: I can't wait for all those "smiles" to get wiped off of ALL their faces !

The DP can't come soon enough for JA !

:moo:

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

One thing about JM, he is a great prosecutor, but he really should have a junior with him so someone can see all the nonsense that is going on in the courtroom. He is so focused, but he doesn't have eyes on the back of his head and see everything. Like last week he turned his head and Jodi read the last page of her diary unbeknown to him.

I don't think he needs a junior with him when he has Det. Flores - sitting there stone-faced, day in and day out. You can bet that he has eyes in the back of his head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AudioPyre