jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember this show is brought to you by..

The taxpayers of the great state of Arizona..
Be sure to Thank a Phoenician for financing Psycho Killer...

You're Welcome ;)

I think they should just let her walk. I'm sure karma would take care of her in a manner of minutes! :rocker:

WAIT!!!!

Breakthrough thought. I'm watching HLNTV recap with the TH's yelling at each othe over whether the journal is proof of lack of abuse or not.

Wasnt Jodi LEFT-HANDED when Travis allegedly broke her left finger??

How in the world did she write in PERFECT unaffected penmanship with her left (presumably injured) mangled hand the day just following the incident? How did the pain of a permanently mangled finger not impact her pristine penmanship????

Why hasn't Juan challenged this??

Place your bets... how many minutes into the trial until

-Nurmi asks if they can approach the bench
- Jodi utters I don't remember

please, please, please let MM roll on her.

WAIT!!!!

Breakthrough thought. I'm watching HLNTV recap with the TH's yelling at each othe over whether the journal is proof of lack of abuse or not.

How in the world did she write in PERFECT unaffected penmanship with her left (presumably injured) mangled hand the day just following the incident? How did the pain of a permanently mangled finger not impact her pristine penmanship????

She said she can write with both hands, but better with the left. It's the CYA defense.

Who is Sky? Sorry I didnt follow in the beginning.

Sky Hughes... her and her husband, Chris, were good friends of Travis. In the beginning, that is where Jodi and Travis would meet up. They had been somewhat vocal about their dislike for Jodi. They have done interviews, including 48 hours.

My husband is the same way. One reason why I cannot watch the trial at home or pieces of it at home. He does not like JM. For some reason, my
husband does not bother to think that JA slaughtered TA. Makes me ill.

I am going to watch as much as I can from my phone today. Yesterday, I ran the battery down.

So glad that people here can keep me up to date. Thank you all.

Ditto here! I don't think my husband wants to hear one more word about JM. Probably didn't help that I blurted out "I am just in love with that man!" during dinner. (I meant it in the most professional way!) :blushing:

WAIT!!!!

she can use both "depending on the activity"

I have a question for the Legal Eagles on the board. Since Jodi fled after the murder to another state and MAY have also disposed of weapons in Utah can the feds try her if she is acquitted? Not that I think she will be!

my god...there are ten of them???? :what:

So ridiculous and outlandish, only a totally out of touch and delusional mind like JA's could even imagine that anyone, especially a devout Mormon, would actually come out and put something as serious as being a pedophile in writing . And even more delusional that she could pass forged letters off as believable. This really exemplifies the state of warped unreality in which she exists, imo.

If Jodi dropped the camera, it is most likely because her adrenalin was pumping as she prepared to move into position to begin the slaughter of Travis. So very sad!

Exactly...which is why I say according to her. Just more blah blah blah from JA.

WAIT!!!!

She said she can use both.... but primarilly uses her left to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009