jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is digging herself deeper and deeper !!

Does she really believe the jury is going to be impressed by her combative demeanor?

LOL, she {snooped} into his telephone.

Oh, yeah, he told her to look at his phone.:what:

suuuurrrrreee

If you're arguing with a guy and he says 'Look in my phone if you're that worried' THAT IS NOT HIM GIVING YOU PERMANENT PERMISSION TO DO IT PSYCHO!!!

My gosh. I would never ever be able to live with someone w/JA's personality disorders. Wow.

I think this is a show of how a man NEVER gets one over on JA . Travis tried it. Good thing she has that bark collar on.

No she thinks she can run the court proceedings and Juan is showing her that is not going to happen.

He is the one trolling and reeling her in. She is falling for the bait.

He has found the way to push her buttons!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's going to go soft and show the jury that she will lie anyway?

As someone who has suffered in the past (mental abuse) and situations beyond my control I have turned into someone who suffers from extreme anxiety, hates social situations and would rather stay at home with my family and I get more and more frustrated with JA daily.

If I were up on that stand I would most likely by sobbing and thinking to myself "please be nice to me". I am not sure if that is how others who are like me would be or not. I hate confrontations and to me this would be the ultimate confrontation.

i think everyone is seeing how jodi handles confrontation----she never, ever runs from it. she gets right in your face. that's his whole point, and you're absolutely right, IMO.

I wish JM would say you do realize you are on trial that could result in the DP, right?

I wish i would have grabbed one of those zanex when they were getting passed around!

In one regard, she IS in control of that courtroom. They are getting nowhere in the last 15 minutes. She's amazing in that regard.

However, in the end, this should benefit Juan - he's pulled out the "Thursday Jodi" once again. She is beyond ridiculous.

I can't believe her attys would be happy with this. I'm sure they just want to get the cross done and then try to rehab her.

JMO

My prayers and positive thoughts are going to Juan right now, to keep his composure. Hang in there for Travis!

P.S. And poor Mike!

This IS pointless. She's trolling him and Juan won't stop biting. She's scoring points here.

She's trying to give half answers and leave the jury with the impression that there are other possibilities. The prosecutor has a responsibility to get a straight answer. If it requires 100 questions to get one straight answer, then that's what he has to do. He cannot let her vague, half-baked, sloppy responses go on record.

if JM began every question with "yes or no" instead of ending them with "right", could he then get the judge to admonish her for being unresponsive when she doesn't restrict her answer to yes or no?

She is cool as a cucumber....Doesn't she see how this is making her look to the jury???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kforbes862