jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone refresh my memory of what the time stamp was on the bloody photo inadvertently taken with TA's camera in relation to the last photo she meant to take? TIA

Patting myself on the back for good sleuthing. I picked this out during direct, which should have come out then and been part of her original story. It only came out today.
I can't get past when he gets out of the shower "picks her up and bodyslams her", she "starts running". She didn't get up. Also, it doesn't sound like she banged her head on the tile which would absolutely happen if someone picked you up and bodyslamed you onto a ceramic tile floor. Ouch. In addition to an nasty and potentially serious head bang, it's likely you would have had the wind knocked out of you. This is all so freaking implausible.

She is screwed, how long is it between the last shower pic and the one taken by mistake with her on it? so far - he got out the shower, body slammed her, she rolled over got up, ran down the hallway went in the closet climbed and got the gun, shot him, now she has to stab him 28 - 29 times - slash his throat, shoot him and drag him back down the hallway. - In whatever order these events occured. Hope he also brings up the evidence that suggests he was shot AFTER he was stabbed, which will just reinforce she has made up this version of events. Then he needs to continue with the story of how come the pictures were deleted AFTER if she cant remember what she was doing.

Headed up to the Courthouse now...wish me luck getting in.

Good luck.

Oh I hope you get in!! Would LOVE an insiders view TODAY of all days.

I hope its not too crowded and you get in ok.

I hope he asks her about each and every stab wound, the gun shot and the slit throat. "What was Travis doing when you stabbed him in the heart?" "Where were you when you almost decapitated Travis?" Each and every injury.

I'm thinking go through each of the 29 with pictures and ask the same series of questions, like those you asked.

Also getting specific about each would with detailed questions -- "was he screaming when you stabbed him the 1st time, the 5th time, the 12th time?" "was he pleading for his life the 1st time, the 5th time, the 12time?" "was he moving when you stabbed him the 1st time, the fifth time, the 12th time?" "how fast was he trying to run away from you when you stabbed him in the back the 1st time? "was he looking at you in your eyes when you stabbed him"?

Take her through each stab, each moment, each sensory experience just like she lived it and just like Travis lived and died it.... make the jury live it and never forget.

In the interview with Detective Flores JA mentions the shaving incident with reference to some other day, right? Is JM just wrong or did he knowingly pretend? Obviously Flores agrees with JM's interpretation of that shaving remark. Seemed to me like she was talking about some other time. Any thoughts?

She stopped oral sex because it hurt. He had not shaved at that point.
In the last pic of his face, he was clean shaven.

I think it is because Juan may think he used the old style long single edge razor
and she used it on him at some point???
I am not sure but he is headed somewhere with it.

She is going to have a problem with the gunshot because the ME said the gun was not close when shot--no stipling, gunshot residue.

But it does work if she shot him while he was sitting in the shower and she stood two feet outside the shower with the gun. That fits the wound--2 feet away, no stippling or residue, and from above, right to left.

I think that picture of him sitting with his legs crossed in the shower--no head shot--was taken by mistake right after she shot him. His body looks like he has lost control of it to me--slumped.

Then the gun jams and she drops the camera.

But JM will not agree. He is wedded to the gunshot happened last.

Dr. Drew was showing the evidence photo of the spent bullet casing on the floor last night. IMHO, the casing was shiny and bright, sitting on top of the blood - which would indicate she shot him last.

She is going to have a problem with the gunshot because the ME said the gun was not close when shot--no stipling, gunshot residue.

But it does work if she shot him while he was sitting in the shower and she stood two feet outside the shower with the gun. That fits the wound--2 feet away, no stippling or residue, and from above, right to left.

I think that picture of him sitting with his legs crossed in the shower--no head shot--was taken by mistake right after she shot him. His body looks like he has lost control of it to me--slumped.

This picture has really bothered me too...where are his arms/hands? What is he doing? Trying to defend himself from a gunshot or stab?

Yep take her through each wound I agree, we all know she's lying about not remembering and the jury knows it too so just do it, just to torture her, just to confront her with it. She deserves it.

I still do not get where the inadvertent photos come into play...the ones with blood....did she go retrieve the camera from the floor at some point before she ran into the closet? Help

But it does work if she shot him while he was sitting in the shower and she stood two feet outside the shower with the gun. That fits the wound--2 feet away, no stipling or residue, and from above, right to left.

Also, a bullet typically discharges to the right and will fly anywhere froom 2-20 ft. I want to see where she says she is when she shot him.

I get frantic... start checking my router, restart the computer, refresh the page 20 times!

Site's going to crash during jury deliberations and when a verdict is reached/announced.

Whatever year that's going to take place in...

Check this website first http://www.websitedown.info/websleuths.com It will let you know if it is you or if it is a problem with WS.

In the interview with Detective Flores JA mentions the shaving incident with reference to some other day, right? Is JM just wrong or did he knowingly pretend? Obviously Flores agrees with JM's interpretation of that shaving remark. Seemed to me like she was talking about some other time. Any thoughts?

I think she was because she said he used one of the shaving pics as his profile pic. Doesn't matter though because the photo of him sitting in the shower shows he was freshly shaved. She never states that he shaved during the course of the day, but did say she had him stop performing oral sex because of his face stubble. So, In other words, she is full of sh*#t! When did he shave, Jodi??

I think they are real tears, but they are for herself. I really doubt the pictures bother her. She couldn't wait to get her hands on them during the police interview and she was sneaking peeks at them throughout the trial.

I noticed during the time Lisa was on the stand and Juan showed the pic of TA with slashed throat the camera was on JA and she was just looking forward without any expression or tears. It was only after she heard everyone else being upset that she pulled the hair curtain and started crying. I've always wished I could fake cry at will.

If she felt a shred of remorse, she would have pleaded guilty.
This trial is her tossing the dice. Why not take the gamble, right?

I don't think there is residue because Jodi showered if off along with most of the blood on her and TA. Maybe she shot him after he was dead because...well yanno, she went through all the trouble of staging a break-in to get and it was part of her plan. It was probably her parting FU. Then she went into clean up mode.

I believe the gunshot was last, she only did it to confuse the police and maybe try to make it look like a break in or some other kind of crime/attack

IS there any kind of timeline of the photos in order? To show how fast they were taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600