jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is going to have a problem with the gunshot because the ME said the gun was not close when shot--no stipling, gunshot residue.

But it does work if she shot him while he was sitting in the shower and she stood two feet outside the shower with the gun. That fits the wound--2 feet away, no stipling or residue, and from above, right to left.

I think that picture of him sitting with his legs crossed in the shower--no head shot--was taken by mistake right after she shot him. His body looks like he has lost control of it to me--slumped.

Then the gun jams and she drops the camera.

But JM will not agree. He is wedded to the gunshot happened last.

this. I too do not think TA was alive in that shot. His body, the one he was supposedly so proud of being in shape and "cut", appears limp and slumped, not at all how I would imagine it would if he were attempting to pose and display his toned musculature.

I think it's good that the judge called a recess - otherwise Jodi might have "cried" for god knows how long and possibly influenced any wavering juror. I don't want her to have a stage for her fake remorse. I know she'll "cry" more this afternoon but I think this break is a good thing.

This picture has really bothered me too...where are his arms/hands? What is he doing? Trying to defend himself from a gunshot or stab?

Isn't there a red trail (blood) behind his back? I think he's been hurt already. Or are my eyes deceiving me?

Could it be possible that this was a picture she had taken that she thought had been deleted and didn't know the prosecution had it... the time stamp on it could disprove her entire "running to the closet" theme...
Juan had been alluding to "other pictures" earlier -
So maybe she immediately recognized the impact this would make - hence the tears for herself?

The last photo he showed her was states exhibit #78, this is a crime scene photo.

When he states the exhibit number and shows a photo, if he doesn't ask to have it admitted and the judge doesn't ask if there is an objection, that means the exhibit has already been entered during previous testimony during the trial.

oa85ko.png

I am totally sick to my stomach.

Her story is BS.......If Travis truly body slammed her which caused "the wind to be knocked out of her and also her head to crack down on the tile" she would not immediately rolled to the left, got up, and ran.

Travis would have been doing all of this in one motion. After body slamming her he would have immediately been on top of her all the while holding her down.

The whole chasing scene is not plausible considering the timeframe from the last shot of him alive and with her dragging him back to the shower dead.

I feel so much sadness for the family of Travis to have to listen to this girl..They need closure as to why their loved one had to die. She is not going to give that to them.

this. I too do not think TA was alive in that shot. His body, the one he was supposedly so proud of being in shape and "cut", appears limp and slumped, not at all how I would imagine it would if he were attempting to pose and display his toned musculature.
if this is true and he was shot first in the shower....how did the blood get all over the sink and then out in the entryway of the bedroom or closet area?

IS there any kind of timeline of the photos in order? To show how fast they were taken?

Beth K just cleared it up .. the last photo of him alive was 5:30 .30 sec and the bloody inadvertent photo is 5:32. All that CRAP happened in 2 minutes?????!!! Go get her Juan!!

I think the gunshot was a final "f you" to Travis. I suspect that the throat cut was early on to keep him from screaming so that neighbors wouldn't hear.

In the interview with Detective Flores JA mentions the shaving incident with reference to some other day, right? Is JM just wrong or did he knowingly pretend? Obviously Flores agrees with JM's interpretation of that shaving remark. Seemed to me like she was talking about some other time. Any thoughts?

I'm convinced now that the date wasn't what was important and the reason that JM played the tape several times. The point he wanted to make was that Travis DID NOT WANT Jodi to take photos of him in the shower. The fact that she violated his personal space by ambushing him with a camera while he was naked in the shower was the reason for the confrontation that inevitably ended up in Travis' death. This is the way that I interpret it, but's it's only :moo:

Dr. Drew was showing the evidence photo of the spent bullet casing on the floor last night. IMHO, the casing was shiny and bright, sitting on top of the blood - which would indicate she shot him last.

I understand. But, don't forget, she didn't leave the crime scene alone. She stayed there for a while and messed with it. She could have stayed in his house for as long as 3 hours. So if she is throwing water on the bathroom floor, leaving the room, and coming back, movig his body into the shower, washing it down, wiping things down, etc--that bullet casing could have been manipulated to end up where it did.

Don't forget, just because we cannot see blood on it with the naked eye in the crime scene photo, does not mean there is no blood on it.

Wow, this is where JM is a genius because yesterday he played the 48 hrs interview over and over again, which showed how JA had absolutely zero remorse, sadness, or tears when talking about TA. Today that is still fresh in the jurors minds - I don't think any of them will but into her tears. I know I didn't.

When the jurors left to exit the courtroom, I saw JA look up at them to make sure they had gone, and she clearly stopped her tears flowing and changed her demeanor. As if a director yells "cut" at the end of a scene.

Premeditated - hook, line, and, sinker - as in sink her.

Isn't there a red trail (blood) behind his back? I think he's been hurt already. Or are my eyes deceiving me?

I also noticed that too....looks like something dark behind his back. I thought maybe blood or just a shadow...it's hard to tell. But his arms and hands are definitely up for some reason.

No just crappy photography

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also one thing that bothers me about her crying its just tears. when i cry my eyes turn red and swell like an allergic reaction. my nose turns red. my whole faces cries. not just my eyes.

its fake friggn crying

Did you notice when she was crying and had her head in her hands, that BROKEN finger sure stuck out. I want to wish her into the cornfield!

also one thing that bothers me about her crying its just tears. when i cry my eyes turn red and swell like an allergic reaction. my nose turns red. my whole faces cries. not just my eyes.

its fake friggn crying

I'm convinced now that the date wasn't what was important and the reason that JM played the tape several times. The point he wanted to make was that Travis DID NOT WANT Jodi to take photos of him in the shower. The fact that she violated his personal space by ambushing him with a camera while he was naked in the shower was the reason for the confrontation that inevitably ended up in Travis' death. This is the way that I interpret it, but's it's only :moo:

Thanks. This makes sense.

Here's why Joey Jackson is WRONG about JM "letting her tell the story" again. When the 12 jurors are selected (and we still don't know who they will be), there MAY be one or two who have some "residual doubt" about what happened. As a trial lawyer, you always want to have at least one juror in that jury room who is your advocate, who is able to provide facts and logic to any doubters. JM is giving that juror an encyclopedia to argue in that jury room with. The story in the bathroom makes absolutely no sense the way she is telling it, and JM's advocate in the jury room will be able to recount exactly why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard