jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it depends on why type of sex was more prolific. If the back type was done more often then there was a lesser chance of pregnancy.

:what: You can't get pregnant having anal sex. Is that what you mean?

Ugh...typing on my Kindle takes forever and the thread closed on me! Grrr!

So, in the previous thread...regarding Jodi's loooong email to Travis.

The woman cannot get her thoughts across orally or in writing even remotely efficiently. I know I've written my fair share of long letters in my teens and early twenties in what I knew we're last ditch/desperate attempts of guilting the guy into doing whatever it was at the time. Yup...guilty. But, this takes the cake.

This repeated assurance of what she wants to convey is all a game. I don't want to put all of us women in the same crazy boat, but I think a lot of us (IMO) are guilty of trying to keep a guy that is just not into us by doing similar. BUT, she took it to a level that is just...wow...I was exhausted and over her unnecessary wording by the time I read her intro paragraph.

Been there, done that (cheesy saying but it fits).

I have had my "psycho" I-wont-let-you-go ex boyfriend moments but nothing nearly as crazy as hers. She is in a class of her own.

I'm not convinced they had quite as much sex as Arias wanted us to believe. They were, after all many miles apart most of the time they were "official".

Sounds to me like they had more anal/oral than vaginal. I would think too that TA would use a condom. jmo

Seems to me like he pulled out all the time. At least, he did in most of her stories

I too was a little stunned at her sexual escapades at 17 years old. It does make ya wonder if there is a history of sexual abuse. Not that it would explain her psychopathy....just wondering aloud.

It is probably more to do with craving the attention of a man and thinking if she offered sex, he would want her.

MOO

The type of activity she has described with Travis, however, wouldn't result in pregnancy. Some other "disease" possibly. And to think most people fear the dreaded colonoscopy.

:what:

That is hilarious. :floorlaugh:

It seems as if they had anal sex quite often. Has she ever testified about vaginal? If she has, I didn't hear it.

Just a few according to Arias, but we must keep in mind, all this information is coming from a psychopath and liar.

Seems to me like he pulled out all the time. At least, he did in most of her stories

IMO getting her pregnant should have been the least of his worries. If they were having sex any sex and especially anal sex without a condom...he risked HIV

I asked this on the previous thread, does anyone know??

I think I read on here that he had snot flowing out of his nose in the shower pic of his face. IS this true? I Don't see it. If it is true, why?

The first statement was MOO and I was in agreement with something Abe A said about through shower scene.
I typed clear nasal d/c and was asked what that meant.
It meant nasal discharge ie: snot like a kid gets in a pool ....
As opposed to say bloody discharge.

Purely my opinion... I see what looks like it below his nose onthe left upper lip.
When you CRY FOR REAL- UNLIKE JA your nose runs...

That's where the comment came from.

-me jmo

This case has taken up so much of my time it's a little embarrassing. It's gotten to the point where I'm ordering out now almost every night. I've sat through my sons tournament reading here and posting, put off getting medical care, ducked friends and families phone calls....

I think I need an intervention, but I think I'm in the wrong place! .lol!

I have been using up all of my smart phone data listening while I drive home from work (obviously I can't watch because I'm driving but I hold the speaker up to my ear). Then I literally run into the house yelling, "Where's my iPad?? Someone get me my iPad!"

I am deeply disturbed.

IMO getting her pregnant should have been the least of his worries. If they were having sex any sex and especially anal sex without a condom...he risked HIV

Oh no Linda, she was monogamous!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yes, I recall her saying that. Poor guy. Kind of high schoolish. jmo

I still can't get over how proud she was talking about jazz on her face....and liking it....

I have been using up all of my smart phone data listening while I drive home from work (obviously I can't watch because I'm driving but I hold the speaker up to my ear). Then I literally run into the house yelling, "Where's my iPad?? Someone get me my iPad!"

I am deeply disturbed.

I bought a blue tooth speaker, works for both the ipad and iPhone....

Get one, its fantastic!

This case has taken up so much of my time it's a little embarrassing. It's gotten to the point where I'm ordering out now almost every night. I've sat through my sons tournament reading here and posting, put off getting medical care, ducked friends and families phone calls....

I think I need an intervention, but I think I'm in the wrong place! .lol!

I think I've gained 10 pounds since it started from stress and poor eating...arrgh

I still can't get over how proud she was talking about jazz on her face....and liking it....

I mentioned that to my husband and he said, "Who even uses that word? Especially in court!"

Sounds to me like they had more anal/oral than vaginal. I would think too that TA would use a condom. jmo

I'm talking about her years of sexual activity - not just with Travis.

She never does mention any form of protection (that i can recall, anyway) with any of her boyfriends... all of whom (the ones we know about) she had sex with. I certainly don't believe the ones we know about are the only ones. And all these partners obliged? uhm....

Call me crazy (it's been done before), but I find it a little bit of a stretch to think she had O/A sex so significantly more than V sex throughout her years.

Who knows? I just find the odds of her avoiding V sex to such a degree just doesn't seem realistic. And it certainly doesn't prevent disease... the opposite is true, I believe, due to the fragility of certain membranes as opposed to others. If she is disease free she should consider herself lucky (unless she used protection and just isn't telling anyone). :waitasec:

It only takes one time, and we know she's done that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43