jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I first married, I fantasized about killing my hubby in his sleep once week! Lol. He used to be so messy....

Well that's completely understandable. Husbands are notorious for bringing out our violent sides. How could they not? They're so annoying!

There is something that really stood out to me during cross, and I hope it struck the jurors the same way. Jodi kept throwing out scripted words during her answers, like " Ball of Fury" or " I would have been Dead." and those extreme descriptions did not fit at all with her answers.

So you dropped his camera from two feet up onto a bathmat, and so he was suddenly angry?" Yes, he was a BALL OF FURY" Ha, it was laughable.

Juan asks her why she didn't go left and out the door..." I would have been DEAD if I had."

Seriously???? That sounded so silly and so phony. There were other odd scripted descriptions too but they have escaped me.

We keep saying she was using her sexuality as a tool to get and keep Travis - and she did, but it's hard to believe she didn't enjoy it as well.
I'm thinking of Bobby, and how she pursued him even after (according to her) he put her in a choke hold, threatened her family, and cheated on him.
She obviously didn't "keep" Bobby using sex, but still went back to him IMO for just that reason. He certainly didn't have much to offer.

You are so cute! That is my life right now too!

I want to talk to my kids about it but then I remind myself, okay they are 10 and 14, they don't need to be thinking about murder.

There are some important lessons here, but how do you water it down enough? I guess "Trust your gut, get away from strange people?"

We keep saying she was using her sexuality as a tool to get and keep Travis - and she did, but it's hard to believe she didn't enjoy it as well.
I'm thinking of Bobby, and how she pursued him even after (according to her) he put her in a choke hold, threatened her family, and cheated on him.
She obviously didn't "keep" Bobby using sex, but still went back to him IMO for just that reason. He certainly didn't have much to offer.

He did offer a roof, and at the time that's what she wanted.....and we only have her word

There are some important lessons here, but how do you water it down enough? I guess "Trust your gut, get away from strange people?"

Reading Protecting The Gift for you..have the 14 year old read The Gift of Fear if possible

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

That's not true. IMO. I am friends, very close friends, as a matter of fact with two ex's ...both have went on to marry. We used to all go camping together when our children were younger.

I've also never wrote or pursued a guy after it was over. I was never "dumped", cheated on and I dumped when discovered yes. A few break ups were mutual as our "goals" were different....I wasn't willing to marry and didn't until my 30's

You're a rare breed! :) I can say, if I did the breaking up or it was 'mutual' then I can see that. But when you're the one that gets your heart broken and you're really into the guy. Keeping a friendship is just not feasible. Definitely not for me...and most women I know too.

I think that's about all you can say. No one could ever be prepared enough to protect themselves from a Jodi Arias.

Sociopaths are known to be very fluid with their sexuality. It's less about gender and more about what they want and think they can get from that person...until they bleed them dry, literally and figuratively.

:rocker::rocker:

It would explain a LOT.
Like the hold she has on men...
No man would want that coming out in public.

Over my career .I have only had 5 patients.
The genetic testing used to take so long.
The parents usually gave the child a unisex name
so that it would not need to be changed.

However every one regardless of what the tests said were
raised female because the surgery was easier to create a vagina.
However there would not be any "sensation" there.

Those poor kids had it really hard in school.
(the school never knew) but they did tend to behave more like boys...

I can not imagine !

You are the only one, that I've seen, on here who could possibly agree with me on that one. Sorry but her 'bits' are too big.

except for the ehrenburg (sp?) adventure that they both reminisced about on the sex tape, do we have anything besides JA's word that they every really even had sex at all? someone up-thread suggested that they might not have been doing it as often as JA suggests & it just got me to wondering...

There is something that really stood out to me during cross, and I hope it struck the jurors the same way. Jodi kept throwing out scripted words during her answers, like " Ball of Fury" or " I would have been Dead." and those extreme descriptions did not fit at all with her answers.

So you dropped his camera from two feet up onto a bathmat, and so he was suddenly angry?" Yes, he was a BALL OF FURY" Ha, it was laughable.

Juan asks her why she didn't go left and out the door..." I would have been DEAD if I had."

Seriously???? That sounded so silly and so phony. There were other odd scripted descriptions too but they have escaped me.

Katy,
Those must be from movies she's watched, or books she's read. Between her recitation of dates (which seem to be accurate) and remembering scripts from movies, and possibly from her attorneys, I have to admit she had an extraordinary memory.

Run on sentence - sorry.

Mine is 15, I haven't watered it down. He's watching much of the trial. He's taking a CSI class and he has a great interest in a career somewhere in the justice system. He's a very justice orientated person. He sees things usually very much black and white ...not so much grey areas. Anyway...I feel watching this trial along with our on going dialog....the life lessons learned are invaluable. I don't think he's too young.

Even with the popping? I don't have that part so I don't know but they seem very sensitive.

hmm....well maybe....now that you mention it. I will file this away for if I ever get involved with someone and find out lol!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members