Match! CA: Macedo, Arline Jenny Age: 71 / DOB: 4/7/1938

As far as I can find, she was born Arline J Maez. At some point she married a George Duenas, who she divorced in Jan 1973 in LA County.

She then married Donald J Macedo on 23 Jan 1976. They divorced by 01 Nov 1980 when he remarried to someone else.

Her name is sometimes spelled Arlene.

I can't find any children from either marriage, but I think I've found her in the 1940 Census as Irlen/Arlen in Colorado:

head Joe E Maez M 26 Colorado
wife Lupe M Maez F 24 New Mexico
daughter Irene Maez F 5 Colorado
son Joe E Maez M 4 Colorado
daughter Irlen Maez F 2 Colorado

Her father died in 1993, brother Joe in 2000, mother in 2006. No info found yet on her sister.

This photo even has a picture of Arline: https://sites.google.com/site/descendantsofdurans/photo-albums

Just emailed the person that runs that site to try to find out what they know.

Found next of kin, message sent to Raine.

Excellent work.. I am trying to reach family now.. Thank you..
You rock!

B]
As far as I can find, she was born Arline J Maez. At some point she married a George Duenas, who she divorced in Jan 1973 in LA County.

She then married Donald J Macedo on 23 Jan 1976. They divorced by 01 Nov 1980 when he remarried to someone else.

Her name is sometimes spelled Arlene.

I can't find any children from either marriage, but I think I've found her in the 1940 Census as Irlen/Arlen in Colorado:

head Joe E Maez M 26 Colorado
wife Lupe M Maez F 24 New Mexico
daughter Irene Maez F 5 Colorado
son Joe E Maez M 4 Colorado
daughter Irlen Maez F 2 Colorado

Her father died in 1993, brother Joe in 2000, mother in 2006. No info found yet on her sister.

This photo even has a picture of Arline: https://sites.google.com/site/descendantsofdurans/photo-albums

Just emailed the person that runs that site to try to find out what they know.

Found next of kin, message sent to Raine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back