Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
another day in the life of a murderer,that's all she is,yuk....back to the other trial.

I'm trying to decided is she has gotten a nose job. She's changed something about her face.

BEhp89jCAAAX787.jpg:large

Do you think she gets it now...that she's the most hated woman in the world?

She doesn't look terrified to me, just annoyed that her moment was ruined and her hair messed up. Look at her after she gets inside, she turns towards the cameras again...

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-casey-anthony-arrives-at-courthouse/vsP3H/

Is the channel 9 reporter our own Kathi Belich? Someone keeps calling out to her "why not say she drowned from the beginning" and "did you get away with murder, why are you hiding" Give that woman a rose from me!
Just a shame a huge crowd didn't show up.

I'm trying to decided is she has gotten a nose job. She's changed something about her face.

I think it's maybe her age.

She's almost 27 and it's been about 5 years since she was 22.

At least that is what i'm getting out of it.

She's older for one, and life isn't so carefree and FUN anymore- at least not the kind of fun she used to have with friends, parties, boys and bars! The carefree part well, that's up for interpretation I suppose... I know I wouldn't want to trade places with her for all the tea in China. She's a loser- any way you look at her!:great:

I really think deep down she is loving all this attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500