jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the jury out for this? I walked away and now and seeing this on the screen. Is this another recording she did? tia & sorry.

These are all excerpts from the recording JA setup to blackmail TA.

It has already been introduced into evidence and played for the jury.

They better not play that it my head will explode!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is horrible they have spliced everything Travis said together and added subtitles. Imagine what Nurmi would sound like if someone spliced every sexual word together out of context that he has said from this trial.

I think this is going to backfire on Nurmi.

This is such a constant, abundant focus on sex, sex, sex (without any proof of abuse or deviance) that people (including/especially the jury) are more than likely to just start tuning it out.

It's not shocking, it's not relevant, and he's succeeded in making sex intensely boring.

Unless that's his objective, I'd call this a massive fail.

I saw errors in transcription while reading some of those statements.

I kind of feel sorry for Nurmi. He didn't want this case. He couldn't get out of it. It is a big headache for him, I'm sure.

He is doing the best he can with a client like JA. He can't just throw her under the bus. Let's give him a break.

OMG again with this tape, what does their sex life have to do with her stabbing him in the back!

Question if anybody knows: If I were a juror having reached my limit on Nurmi and JA, could I somehow get a message to the judge and let her know I could take no more. Would she dismiss me and rely on the remaining alternates?

In all honesty, I would be about ready to raise my hand and simply walk out. I KNOW I would be unable to take this another minute!

Anybody know?

OK...I was never good at the sex talk thing, and it just makes me laugh - like I did during that entire video. LOL!!

It's not bad against Travis...I am pretty sure this is all very normal, adult sex talk isn't it?

But hey, I think sex itself is hilarious and it's not good sex unless something makes you laugh!

Anything Travis did or did not do that went against his faith is between him and God. It has nothing to do with him being brutally murdered by the defendant. It is so disgusting that they are allowed to do this to his family and his memory.

I hope the jury sees through this absolute disgusting display.

Why did they take out all of her comments with her playing along except for the ones that have her asking obvious questions "what's a creampie?" "whats a school girl" this is sick. I hope the jury gives her the death penalty. I wish they used the electric chair in AZ. write to congress or whoever and ask them to bring back the electric chair.

Electric chair is too good for her. Public hanging for JA.

If this is allowed I think Juan should do the same thing with Jodi's portions during recross or closing.

Ok. So he wants to play a one sided conversation with subtitles. Every offending word is capitalized. I will be shocked if the judge allows this.:furious:

It will make me sick if she does, it's just another way of lying and they have allowed too much of this to go on. Nurmi is a ( Fran said no names ) this no name calling is killing me

I would love to see Nurmi's chair break when he tips it back like a recliner. I am so going to he##.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl