Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
She not only lies ~ She lies in concentric circles!

And the FL legal system seems to continue to swallow it all. Yikes!

Well she has another laptop - I guess the one she referred to as "her own she doesn't have to give back" in her video diary. She claims it was given to her by her legal team so she could communicate with them. No she could not name any particular lawyer that gave it to her but Baez delivered it to her. She now states it belongs to them and is not hers to keep.
She declined to say who was paying for the internet connnection when questioned by Zenaida's lawyer.
She also has a cell phone that I understood was a gift that Baez delivered to her. She would not say outloud who is paying for the charges but would give that information in writing to the Trustee "for safety and security reasons."

I laughed out loud when she said she didn't own a car and her mode of transportation when she wanted to go somewhere was that she takes the bus. Sure she does!

She does list a cellphone worth $25 on the BK filing...

Yes, and IIRC, in Part 1, she says it's at her "mother's" (not parents') house. I wondered which laptop she was talking about that would be there! Why would her laptop be there?

The papers said that too..that she had a laptop at her mother's. Maybe there are two laptops..maybe JB did give her one while she was out on bond and there is this other one? But if that's true it's a lie too!! I notice she kept saying "My mother's house" instead of "my parents' house"

No her current laptop belongs to all her lawyers and is apparently not hers to keep but just to communicate with them. Oh yeah, and she can't remember what the address is she uses to talk to them - as in yahoo, aol or gmail or whatever.

Anyhow - the laptop she's declaring must be Cindy's old one - what does Cindy need it now for? Bet she got a new one after the Dr. Phil show...
I wonder whatever happened to her old cell phone? Wouldn't that also belong to her even if it has the largest cellphone lock on it ever?

LOL I'm picturing something on that particular cellphone that is kind of like those tire locks they use on cars that have parking tickets - those big yellow things...hahaha!

Wasn't that laptop on the blue screen of death when last eyes were laid upon it?

Is that the old one with the blue screen that I believe is alctually Lee's or Cindy's - that she has listed as being at her mother's house. The one that got left at Tony's place

Yes, logicalgirl. That was what confused me and caught my attention. I thought the "old" blue screen laptop that she had been using was Cindy's and wondered why she was claiming it as her property. Then I wondered what had happened to her "new" laptop that she was making her video diary on ~ and why would that one ever be at Cindy's house?

This is what I get for reading the thread backwards. LG has already posted all the stuff I'm posting. :lol:

She makes it sound like she is living WITH someone. She says she doesn't pay rent to the people she is living WITH.

I love it. Right back to where she was circa 2005 and crawling in her own skin to get out of. :jail: Only now, no sunshine in her life. And the one's who will have her... :waitasec: yikes.

n1ecua.jpg

She loved you so much and she trusted you. Who will love or trust you like that? Who's sorry now?

It's amazing that JB was profiting off this dear babies death as recently as Fall 2012. And "posing for pictures" sound a lot like those pics we saw posted by Adam Longo who swears up and down NOONE paid for pictures or licensing of pics or ANYTHING. The whole thing is crooked as Jodi Arias's left ring finger. (When she feels like crooking it)

The papers said that too..that she had a laptop at her mother's. Maybe there are two laptops..maybe JB did give her one while she was out on bond and there is this other one? But if that's true it's a lie too!! I notice she kept saying "My mother's house" instead of "my parents' house"

A jab for sure and only Cindy's name appears as the owner of the property

I love it. Right back to where she was circa 2005 and crawling in her own skin to get out of. :jail: Only now, no sunshine in her life. And the one's who will have her... :waitasec: yikes.

n1ecua.jpg

She loved you so much and she trusted you. Who will love or trust you like that? Who's sorry now?

Your siggy line..when/where was that quote from?

"I don't pay rent. I don't pay utilities. So I guess you could say, I am living for free... or off the kindness of the people I am living with."

Who says this stuff and is okay with themselves?!

Also, hearing her say Zenaida Gonazlez in the exact flat tone as 2008 is making my skin crawl.

"I don't pay rent. I don't pay utilities. So I guess you could say, I am living for free... or off the kindness of the people I am living with."

Who says this stuff and is okay with themselves?!

Also, hearing her say Zenaida Gonazlez in the exact flat tone as 2008 is making my skin crawl.

I forgot to listen closely..did she say Thenaida in the Castilian dialect again?

Don't forget we also had a lawyer laughing in court.

There's a big difference- Jeff Ashton was laughing at Baez. So was the rest of the legal community and everyone in the audience.

She lists a bicycle at her parents house. When asked by the Trustee what was her mode of transport now, there was a LONG pause before she answered
"bicycle".

I hope that dazed look on her face shows that she now has some realization what many in the USA (and world) think of her.

Probably not though. She's a legend in her own mind I'm sure.

Let her pop her head out of her hideyhole and this is what she's going to get and many of the general public aren't going to question her so politely as that reporter did.

I can't abide this young woman. Ugh.

No Baez "delivered" the other laptop after she was released from jail after the verdict, when she was serving her probation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993