100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie lie lie!!! All resturants have incident report forms. The insurance companies make them.

Q: Why was June 4th different, so that you had to kill Travis to protect yourself?

A: Because he wasn't taking me to Cancun; he was cheating on me, and I had been planning this for a very long time by stealing Gramps' gun, borrowing the gas cans...

Did you document the injury for workman's comp?
"it was a small place, they didn't do forms". RIGHT.

Does anyone have a gas coupon?

Ms. coupon cutter didn't use a single coupon on her shopping trips. I shop at a grocery store that allows me to collect points for cheaper gas (10 cents off the gallon).

But, no, I've never seen an actual gas coupon. Gas cards, yes. Gas perks, yes (via shopping, etc).

This is applicable to California - other states may differ.

Jodi gonna fry, Jodi gonna fry...bye, bye, Jodi!!:seeya:

Uh oh.. No kid.. California (Work Comp) Business of all size in my area of specialty LOL

They not only have to be Insured or they are closed immediately. They have Forms up the ying yang. EVEN if you don't make a claim.

Oh god.. lie lie lie

I hate to give Casey A any credit but she is a better lie spinner than Jodi

No way. Casey is a far more sophisticated liar. In my opinion anyway. Casey could remember every lie she had made before. She was able to keep lies up for YEARS!

shoulder injury - hurts constantly
new info?

Interesting that the jury questions so far have not mentioned ANY of the sexcapades, including the baptism sex, car sex, porch sex.

They get it - they are asking about all the trivia that makes no sense.

This is not about sex to the jury - it is about murder.

They seem concerned that she was violating the "book of mormon" after reading it...as if she should be following what it allows and forbids. Do they not understand that she doesn't care about what some religion tells her to do?

so she wanted to get as far from him as possible so she went back to Yreka but oh my she then drives to Mesa and never lets him know she is coming to visit him; really?

Why would u take t time to delete t photos off t camera after u killed T?

She said on direct she spoke to Travis and decided to go see him. Guilted her into it! That was 8:16.

30 minutes later she filled up the gas cans 8:46

On redirect she changes it to afraid to drive I-15 to Nevada

Is that true? If so, why hasn't she been called out on this? That alone would destroy her credibility. (Not that she has any now)

I can't get over that this woman forced a sitting Judge to say the word *advertiser censored*!

It's funny enough watching Juan and Nurmi say it, but the Judge is especially funny to me.

Wonder if she practiced that for awhile to be able to get it out without laughing?

The poor judge also had to say anal today...:blushing:

Well there is indication of her biggest clue of the lie of her finger cuts!! Business in the US has to carry Workmen's Compensation Insurance. Federal Law. BUSTED!!!

Yippee yahoo

why did you take the time to delete the pics off the camera - suprise - BAM goes her memory again

Why did you take the time to delete the photos off the camera after you killed Travis?

(thank you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member