100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think some of the jurors are reading here?

Some of those questions are eerily similar to posts on here.

Another BOOM! why would you take the time to delete the photos after you killed Travis?

she said it was a decision - she's done

KatieCL, please give Juan Martinez a big Mazel Tov, hug & kiss from all of us here!!!!

They seem concerned that she was violating the "book of mormon" after reading it...as if she should be following what it allows and forbids. Do they not understand that she doesn't care about what some religion tells her to do?

Yeah contrary to appearances this isn't a sodomy trial. :waitasec:

I have no worries at all. She's going to her new temporary home on death row.

what did you do with the knife after dropping it? she just said that she didnt hav the knife with her in the car????? is this right from what she has said earlier

"Why did you ask Travis about everything you did?".......that would have been a perfect way for her to try to restate her DV carp. But she "didn't understand" the question. Stooooopid Jodi. Moo
Indeed. If she were really a victim she'd have NO doubt what that meant. Of course she wouldn't have admitted to making decisions, not tolerating things, and having choices already either. ;)

did they organize the questions in order of hostility?

It appears they're going from most to least naive juror.

And one of the first questions was why she put the camera in the washer.

She's been invoking Fognesia™ frequently in order to avoid answering any that she doesn't want to.

Ms. coupon cutter didn't use a single coupon on her shopping trips. I shop at a grocery store that allows me to collect points for cheaper gas (10 cents off the gallon).

But, no, I've never seen an actual gas coupon. Gas cards, yes. Gas perks, yes (via shopping, etc).

This is applicable to California - other states may differ.

No coupons to clip when sheriff joe starts changing a dollar a day!

They hate her.... Pick an arm for that needle Jodi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of this "running" that she talks about drives me bonkers! She makes it sound as if they're running through a mall. The measurements of hallways in Travis' house don't allow for cross-country runs.

Travis didn't have a wall charger for her type of phone???

Did she come from California or Japan??

I wonder if the jury really thought they would get anything different from her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members