100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
She LOVES the attention and "educating" the jury.

Man she loves to hear herself talk. blah blah blah blah :truce::banghead:

That is NOT what the juror means. Why record sexual activity is what she is asking? It's not 'positive'

LOVE LOVE LOVing this jury!

They are absolutely on to her, I'm sure of it.

I believe THIS most-hated-woman-in-America will be found guilty, unlike the other most-hated-woman-in-America ;)

No ROFL she misinterpreted the Juror Question LOL

they are saying that recording him without telling him is a crappy thing to do LOL

she is saying "yes law of attraction, i got positive things from it"

oh geez

that would be a big no-no and a mistrial. DON'T EVEN SUGGEST THAT as defense reads here

True. The only reason their questions are similar is that we all THINK about the evidence and listen to ALL of it - unlike the talking heads. Fortunately, the jury has done the same. IMO, our questions and these questions are exactly what ANYONE would ask who really heard and listened to the evidence. I love a jury that really takes its job seriously!!!

I don't think they like the phone sex being recorded without TA's knowledge...

is the jury taunting her , or am i hearing what i want to hear?

some of these questions really seem like they are taking the P*** out of her.

Both correct as I am always correct, does that help. Ok next Juror question

I know that some small companies in CA play loose with the rules, esp. if the company hires illegals. (not saying the co JA worked at hired illegals) I think it is possible the restaurant did not have work comp.

I've been dealing in Workers' Comp in California for the past 25 years---the penalties are HUGE if you get caught without Workers' Comp- not to mention the lawsuits from employees...highly highly unlikely a restaurant that has a bar would not have Workers' Comp coverage

OMG...she is so TOAST! :jail::great:

Favorite question so far "How do YOU define *advertiser censored*?" I nearly peed myself. HAHA :floorlaugh:

Dang, I missed that!

I believe there are some critical thinkers on this jury. :great: I'm so happy. These jurors have a lot of the same thoughts that we do, and I pray it leads them down the path to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix