100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIST pump for the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go juror for asking that question!!!!!!!!!

The Jury:

:notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood:
:notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood: :notgood:

Uh oh.. No kid.. California (Work Comp) Business of all size in my area of specialty LOL

They not only have to be Insured or they are closed immediately. They have Forms up the ying yang. EVEN if you don't make a claim.

Oh god.. lie lie lie

EXACTLY... I used to work in HR in Calif.

Her Affect is scary? Sociopath at its best. I am freaked by her, seriously. Her tone, her lack of emotion, her babbling like a crazy person?

They're calling her out on everything!

Why not confess then if you wanted his family to know the truth?

OMG her best image... granted, the interviews are a better image than the NSFW pics.

Delighted that this jury doesn't seem to be baffled by her BS :D :D :D

The question about her statement regarding Travis' family deserving to know the truth? *Now* I absolutely believe they will convict her and give her the DP.

these question are really good. just tripped herself up - said she bought the recording part to go on her phone to record the phone conversations, then changes her answer to gus buying it. c

How does someone come at you, come at you, come at you when they're in the shower and alive then dead and being dragged 120 seconds later???? Also note she has scrapes all over her ankles and a hurt shoulder now since cross.

LIAR about the business not having Workers' Comp because they were too small! LIAR!

I know that some small companies in CA play loose with the rules, esp. if the company hires illegals. (not saying the co JA worked at hired illegals) I think it is possible the restaurant did not have work comp.

Oh, I wanted to show my confidence on 48 hours...and then I was going to kill myself. Puleeze!!!!!!!!!!

We are sure zipping right through these questions. Love, love, love it!!!

I bet his family wants to jump up and start river dancing over these questions!

Thought, I'm sure their hearts are too heavy with these lies for much levity. =o/

HLN must be getting some serious viewers. They are barely even getting a question answered before the next break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb