100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! This jury :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: I wanna fly to AZ and smooch them all!!

They are two of a kind though

I agree with that.

But Jodi is more dangerous than Casey. Jodi is far more brazen. Jodi has no hesitation to kill anyone. Casey will only kill the most vulnerable.

if there are Mormons-they can see her lack of knowledge and that she became a Travis Mormon just to get him.

I think there may be more than one.

The concern is that their low opinion of TA's behavior as an ostensibly temple worthy LDS Elder might influence their approach to effectively discharging their duties as jurors in this trial.

I hope they ask, "You are a compulsive liar. Why should we believe you now?"

Oh. The jury is really not liking her testimony about her journal. 2nd question that I've heard...seeming to question why she didn't keep it better concealed after he'd read it and then why she wouldn't write negative things in it.

I am in awe of this jury based on their questions. Just insightful, astute questions! Wow! My observations seem lowly compared to their insights. I have hope....

Really? I am getting more disheartened by the minute. Why do they have any questions, ANY doubt about what happened? They have watched the same testimony I have and I have NO questions for her...

So no one read her journals but she edited herself to please Travis. WHAT?

oh. So she could write about suicidal thoughts in her journal. I guess she didn't think those were negative thoughts?

Travis' family....:(

I believe the family might have a little bit of comfort today, knowing she is never, ever getting out of prison. There has not been one question, from one juror, that makes me believe JA will ever be out of prison.

She is so weird, I mean really, who the he11 actually thinks like this and then thinks that what they say makes it believable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa