100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't JA say the gun was in a holster before. Today she is saying she did not know how it was laying on the shelf?????

"De-edify" ???? Dayam. GMAFB.

Oh, there are no words for how I feel about her right now.

She has absolutely GOT to be found GUILTY of 1st Degree Murder. The rest I don't care. :furious:

Did you hear Arizona only has one more dose left for lethal injection and then they have to use another drug?

Please tell me that the jury can see through all of this nonsense!!!

Gotta love the juror question asking her to define to word "*advertiser censored*". haha

Will there still be more testimony from the DV people?

they've spent very little time on the 8 days of JA's sextimony..very telling. They must have found Nurmi tortuous

Anyone else think it sounds like she thinks she's controlling this? I swear, I think she believes in her ability to sway the masses...

She was NOT confident today. The jury questions were brilliant and her answers were even worse than on direct/cross etc.

She is toooooast.

I think there may be more than one.

The concern is that their low opinion of TA's behavior as an ostensibly temple worthy LDS Elder might influence their approach to effectively discharging their duties as jurors in this trial.

I disagree as his sins have been paid for by his death. She isn't allowed to be his judge and jury. I don't think it will have any bearing at all.

How in the world do you put up the domestic violence "expert" after those questions? Obviously, the jurors do not believe she is a victim of domestic violence.

True. The only reason their questions are similar is that we all THINK about the evidence and listen to ALL of it - unlike the talking heads. Fortunately, the jury has done the same. IMO, our questions and these questions are exactly what ANYONE would ask who really heard and listened to the evidence. I love a jury that really takes its job seriously!!!

I found that all the questions speak to common sense. This jury seems to have common sense as I assume most people do.

Oh. The jury is really not liking her testimony about her journal. 2nd question that I've heard...seeming to question why she didn't keep it better concealed after he'd read it and then why she wouldn't write negative things in it.

JM asked her where she kept it and she said in her room. Now it's in her purse. ??????

so first the gun was just laying on the shelf then yesterday it was in a holster today it was on the shelf, not sure if it was in the holster but he did have a holster for it. uhhh huhhh. she's cray cray.

I am so ready for someone else to be testifying.

Well next up would be Nurmi & Juan for clean up on aisle 5...

And then...the defense DV experts and with Nurmi questioning it could be, you know.............days upon days of that!

Does anyone know what the skipped question was? The one she didn't understand? tia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member