100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was listening in yesterday on the way home and I heard Miss Jodi say "construde"

I gasped! Thats a Casey word! :what:

If you took away the vocabulary she learned from being around other people and reading books, she would probably sound like a 12 year old.

:giggle:

Snoopy - you might want to delete this post. You sound like a pedophile! :what:

I just typed out a LONG response to someone and didn't realize that I was in the last closed thread. Ugh, I lost the whole thing.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

The sad thing is... that's not the first time I've done that. :doh:

Hmm once again I'm not finding a live feed...Is it playing on abc 15 for anyone? I'm only getting commercials. tia

I love your posts but may I just say I hate your avatar? this case is stressful enough without seeing of picture of ugly FCA, the woman who murdered her little girl! ugh!!!!!

:). JMO

While watching the testimony on YouTube, I want so badly to reach through the screen and hug Travis' siblings so hard. Those of you who are actually there: could you do it for me? Tell them Travis' spirit is in that courtroom: JM is his voice and the jury is hearing it loud and clear. And tell them MrLanders loves them!

Has anyone from Arizona Mesa ever seen somewhere that has a brochure that says anything about pedophilia on it. I would like to know where she got one from that she says she gave to Travis so he could get help.
Do they have these pamphlets in doctors offices or drug stores.
where would she find one of these--I have never seen one anywhere and I'm quite old.
I would like anyone to post if they have seen one or is this just more bs from our favorite liar.
I wish the procecution would ask her just where she got this pamphlet from.
I think that would end all this pedo stuff once and for all if there was no such thing or where she supposedly got one from.
I would bet there is no such place that you can just stroll into and find a pamphlet on pedophilia.

I think JA claimed it was a mental health pamphlet.

She has no idea the only way to cleanse herself is to tell the truth, the truth that she just could not allow him to be with anyone else, she wanted him, it was over and she couldn't handle it and she was enraged. There was no way he was going to Cancun. No way, even if she eventually paid with her life, that was ok, that's how deep and vile her rage was.

Truth.jpg

Stephanie, all your posts are great. Thank you!

Question:

"If you had known that Marie was not interested in Travis, romantically, and that she told him so...would Travis stilll be alive today?"
IMO the answer is YES, and it's the only question that really matters. This is the crux. IMO

:rocker:

OMG too funny....I think you might want to spell out Hopeful One's name in the future LOL

OMG! Too funny! I thought you all were being snarky wishing JA a birthday greeting LOLOLOL

Has anyone from Arizona Mesa ever seen somewhere that has a brochure that says anything about pedophilia on it. I would like to know where she got one from that she says she gave to Travis so he could get help.
Do they have these pamphlets in doctors offices or drug stores.
where would she find one of these--I have never seen one anywhere and I'm quite old.
I would like anyone to post if they have seen one or is this just more bs from our favorite liar.
I wish the procecution would ask her just where she got this pamphlet from.
I think that would end all this pedo stuff once and for all if there was no such thing or where she supposedly got one from.
I would bet there is no such place that you can just stroll into and find a pamphlet on pedophilia.

I would love that, but I think Juan does not even bother with the subject because that would lend credence to what she is saying.

i was listening in yesterday on the way home and I heard Miss Jodi say "construde"
<snip>

Methinks you're letting your feelings about Jodi cloud your interpretation of the word "construed", which is a proper word.

"De-edify", however, is her own word which is open to interpretation.

what i wonder is how many more questions from the jury the judge will allow? i mean at some point we have to move on to something else.

Top of the Morning everyone

My thoughts exactly. This judge is far too lenient imo, but no one can claim JA didn't get a fair trial. I'm dying for this judge to get frustrated or snap at something...display some kind of emotion besides the deadpan.

You made me realize how long it's been since I did much of anything around the house beside spray Febreeze and run the mop around once in a while. :blushing: I DID get the Valentine's decor put away the other day though..... :blushing:

it's going to rain here over the weekend, that will make pulling weeds easier next mon & tue while court is in recess. this trial has consumed a lot of my attention. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member