100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hear them say Kirt Nurmi on HLN, it sound like "Bert and Ernie".

Speaking of that, I have a funny story. When I was talking to my boyfriend about the case (the other day) and the name "Kirk or Kurt Nurmi" came up (when I was telling him about Nurmi and something he said or did), my boyfriend goes "WHO did you say? Burt & Ernie?". LOL. True story.

Edit to add additional note: Maybe JA should have asked Burt & Ernie to defend her in this case. They might have been a little quicker and a little more intelligent than Nurmi. lol

Brought this over from last thread
The door closed on me!
In response to your much loved comment! About having no one to talk over this case with!

Anigranny. Spelled wrong?

my!! Minds foggy and my brains scrambled!
Love your posts! I agree with you! I have no one either to share with! I live alone! My boyfriend lives in my building and knows its not safe to come over while I'm in court! Or chatting here!
He practically has certain hours of visitation. I have to multi task! Between commercials! And Trial and their lunch breaks.
No court tomorrow means I can go food shopping! Getting tired of top ramen and toast!
Thank god for online bill pay! Power naps!
Phone ringer off
Do not disturb sign on door unless there's a fire in the building.
I hear you. Anagranny!

HLN keeps pausing trial for commercials. At this point the verdict should be heard sometime between Thanksgiving & Christmas.

I can't stand to watch it live. I DVR it and watch it on delay so I can fast forward over things that make me nuts like ... commercials ... JA blidddddity blahblahblahing forever , JVM's big ole toothy misstatements, oh and pretty much everything Jenkysaurus says,

It wasn't in the "travel budget"! That was reserved for cheap gas, manicures and Starbucks!

Ridiculous. If safety was such a top priority for her then she would have looked up and printed out gas station locations. Or she could have rented a car with GPS as a juror pointed out. GPS would have added ten bucks more each day? I'd rather spend a little more money for my safety and skimp on things like manicures.

It's official. JVM is the biggest pod-hatched dingus on planet earth. Wondering why a jury would ask so many questions if they believed she was guilty. :banghead:

OMG

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblinrose01
Anyone else think the question, "Did Mr. Martinez make you shake?" just a WEE bit sarcastic?!!!! LOLOL!!!! They have her number and I am feeling much better about the outcome!

These jurers will go back and look at the footage of her testimony with Juan asking her questions.
Remember.. She was smiling, sarcastic and smirking when he asked ALOT of his questions..

Her own testimony and actions during this trial will land her the DP.
Remember... She claimed that she is telling the truth "In this trial"

I need some clearing up on the shaking.... is it like this:

jonah-hill-excited_zpsd23944e4.gif

?

GIF test... :)

Attachments

• tumblr_m8li2yhOum1rdt98to1_500.gif
    tumblr_m8li2yhOum1rdt98to1_500.gif
    483.3 KB · Views: 326
I can't stand to watch it live. I DVR it and watch it on delay so I can fast forward over things that make me nuts like ... commercials ... JA blidddddity blahblahblahing forever , JVM's big ole toothy misstatements, oh and pretty much everything Jenkysaurus says,

I watch online so nothing gets censored and no commercials.

I missed the whole morning session; just as they were getting started my son came in for a visit. I should have chased him out, but I can't do that to my boy! Hopefully I can catch up when the videos are posted.
I'm wish he'd come this afdternoon so I wouldn't have to listen to snoozy Nurmi.

And please don't blame this bed head meets th 80s hairstyle I'm sporting on me. Blame it on steely. Stop light post

As the owner of untamable bride-of-frankenstein hair, this just comes off as fishing for compliments.

YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS, OK!!!! HAPPY?!?!?
:anguish:

OK I've just lost all respect for Jean C

I have often wondered if she and BK play good cop bad cop for ratings. (there is no other sound rationale for which she speaks)

(I personally do not listen to any talking heads, etc... I just watch the trial itself on the computer..)

Quote:I am fed up with the way Ms. Arias's mother and aunt smile and talk during the proceedings. Travis's family is right bloody there, and from the somber (and heartbreaking) looks on their faces, I don't think they find anything about this trial even remotely amusing. I wish they could show some respect for the appalling crime Jodi committed and fake a little empathy for Travis's family. I know the mom and aunt are not the ones on trial here, but those two on getting on my last nerve today. Quote

I like to think her mother and aunt are whispering about and laughing at Jodi and the ridiculous things she is saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblinrose01
Anyone else think the question, "Did Mr. Martinez make you shake?" just a WEE bit sarcastic?!!!! LOLOL!!!! They have her number and I am feeling much better about the outcome!

These jurers will go back and look at the footage of her testimony with Juan asking her questions.
Remember.. She was smiling, sarcastic and smirking when he asked ALOT of his questions..

Her own testimony and actions during this trial will land her the DP.
Remember... She claimed that she is telling the truth "In this trial"

YES! Totally sarcastic, and "yeah, right".

What nonsense is she spewing now?

She said since all Jodi's previous boyfriends are still alive that proves she's not a killer, because 'a killer is a killer' they survived WOW!!! I kid you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa