100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...will someone explain to me why she would use the gas cans in salt lake city again?

I mean, she was home free by that point and everyone knew where she was and where she was headed?

NOT that I don't think it happened or that Juan isn't 100% correct...but why do it at all?

Clearly, this time she DID fill them to the tippy top...to the point of overfill. Makes sense, that was her 3rd can and they are HEAVY!

Holey moley, she is completely blindsided by this information!!!!!

Hahahaha you wouldn't get cash without that receipt, and that receipt has no line through it, sweetcheeks. You would get store credit (over ten bucks).

Don't need any unleaded to make her pants burn any more than they already are!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but there is now a Twitter account for the "cold sore" @JodisColdSore :great::floorlaugh:

OMG! I JUST told my dh that Jodi had a cold sore and I bet it has a twitter account, I was kidding! LMAO I did not know it really did!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

oh man it would be awesome if he could get walmart records for returns that day

It's all Walmart;s fault for bad record keeping. Hate it when they just hand out cash to shoppers with no record.

Too bad the judge will have to call it a day as per the defense request so JA does not get a migrane

She got busted with the 3 cans!!! WAY TO GO JUAN

She must have burned up the can when she burnt evidence.

I think there have been some investigators out working over time since Jodi started testifying.

Juan has checked into each and every one of her new lies. Love that man!!

Never, in a billion years, did I ever think I would say this, but... I love her face right now!!!

And she still is not shaking despite being screamed at by a man and being caught in lie after lie.

Hope that witness box chair is plastic lined. I would be crapping my khakis if I were her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member